HAPPENING VAULT 7: DARK MATTER

HAPPENING, NEW WIKILEAKS RELEASE

VAULT 7: DARK MATTER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844897244155392002

>Today, March 23rd 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Dark Matter", which contains documentation for several CIA projects that infect Apple Mac Computer firmware (meaning the infection persists even if the operating system is re-installed) developed by the CIA's Embedded Development Branch (EDB). These documents explain the techniques used by CIA to gain 'persistence' on Apple Mac devices, including Macs and iPhones and demonstrate their use of EFI/UEFI and firmware malware.

HAPPENING, NEW WIKILEAKS RELEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809534686888394752?lang=en
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqZdNrblGb
wikileaks.org/vault7/darkmatter/
youtube.com/watch?v=3MipwU4pQZ4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844934136372613122
youtube.com/watch?v=f7yR-U4m_dw&index=11&list=PLt1Th7Xy0MCe_spzayJHSi2l9ClvdBQ9Q
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/
periscope.tv/w/1yNGaPOjWkjKj
youtu.be/_Ta9SuIvsU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumperino

Start digging fags

whats going on with the live streams on fb / periscope, are these being ddos'd? (is that even possible?)

>Apple Mac Computer
>everything already patched
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Sneaky fuckers. Apple has done a good job of fighting them but they keep coming up with shadier ways around it.

This is why I don't download anything I don't trust and browse the internet without JS. Might as well disable images from now on too.

Dank fàms let's do this

#FREEASSANGE

Yeah some kind of attack happened to their last one as well

Go get'em boys!

>be Amerijuan (Juan, get it? cause of 54%)
>send tens of billions of dollars to "intelligence" agencies
>omg no they are developing malware #surprised
>send hundreds of billions of dollars to "intelligence" agencies
>omg no they are spying on everyone #surprised

why do burgers do this?

Came to bumb this. More then enough horseshit in catalog for this to get lost in the shuffle

(((patched)))

you can trust us this time, goyim!

I have read through the entirety of this so-called "leak" and have come to the conclusion that it is literally nothing, don't bother reading it just go play video games. Thanks.

We should probably just wait for a trusted news source like CNN to verify the integrity of these documents.

>Amerijuan
kek

>apple/mac computers
>can be compromised
Literally nothing.

When does the stream starts?

It's nothing to worry about because it seems the vulnerability is limited to someone having physical access to your laptop long enough to install the backdoor.

Basically don't leave your laptop lying around cause some CIA nigger might install a backdoor and you will unknowingly decrypt your drive and give them full access.

Tfw linux masterrace

what are those techniques? how can you re infect a device even after being wiped out? > inb4 it modifies the hardware

don't forget we had the Patriot Act to set the precedent and make all of this legal. #theyspelleditoutforus

>2posts by this id
Oy vey

>buying Apple products
Serves you right.

There was an user describing this earlier who claimed to work for Intel.

EUFI Bios and Apple is soldering the Hard drives to the mobo, so good luck replacing the "recovery partition" that "doesn't exist"

I bet Sup Forums is flipping their shit right now.

Predictions:

>apple cucks btfo
>use *BSD

Edward Snowden explained in a reecent interview, they usually either comrpomise the devices before they ship them or intercept them enroute.

So if they have an interest in you for whatever reason and buy a laptop on Amazon they'll take it out of it's packaging, bug it and seal it up like new.

The CiA has a $600,000,000 contract with the owner of Amazon, who also owns the eternally shilling Washington Post:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809534686888394752?lang=en

>wikileaks dumps out a bunch of random bullshit
>paranoid mental cases jack each other off and prophesize the end of times

Every.
Single.
Time.

Aw yeah.

GOD I WANT TO SEE APPLE IN RUINS
FUCK THE LIMP WRISTED FUCKS WITH THEIR FASCIST FIGHTING MACHINES BUILT BY SWEAT SHOP TEN YEAR OLDS WITH SHITTY ENVIRONMENTAL REGS

also bump

They are using directed energy weapons to enslave Americans, any chance they can get details on this?

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqZdNrblGb
Press briefing, starts in "some minutes"

h on the keyboard turns of the flying hearts and comments btw

Bump

Julian Assange is many things but on time for a press meeting is never one of them.

When will you idiots stop being so gullible? The Intel guy was a larp. The info was true but old copy pasta. Everything he said we knew about a couple years ago.

Anything Bezos is accused of is probably true, he is a pos. No telling the shit that's put on Amazon devices likes kindles when they auto add your account info before it ships.

No one gives a shit anymore. It's obvious to everyone that Russia has Assange release some leaks every time Trump is in trouble. Not going to work anymore, the people have seen through your bullshit.

checked m8
i think lady diana had a similar fate

This. these "leaks" are a joke

call Sup Forums when some really cool stuff gets to see the light like aliums or new superweapons

Yeah reading all these Wikileaks makes me sleepy. I'm gonna go back to bed, CNN will have all the important details by the evening news. Let's get some rest. Back to sleep.

Takes time to filter the material they got. Trump hasn't been shitting in water storage units like the rest of these degenerates, so that's why he isn't there, he does go around and shit in other people's water

You forgot the part where they call you a shill

wikileaks.org/vault7/darkmatter/

>its time to get off the internet and recieve your daily rape from your friendly neighborhood rapefugee

That's a lot of time spent in photoshop for a measly 5 cent deposit, filthy shill scum

That's it? 14 documents/user manuals for intelligence gathering programs?

What is different from the previous vault 7 leak?

youtube.com/watch?v=3MipwU4pQZ4
Youtube link

>page six
How many threads are up on this topic?
Surely wikileaks is more interesting then some lady's butt under a bus.

See
Like clockwork.

>Tweet question with #AskWL
What's Sup Forums going to ask?

Quick rundown?

>how can you re infect a device even after being wiped out?

all devices since 2000 are backdoored on the hardware level

The day of the rake can not come soon enough for you, you filthy leaf ctr shill scum

Or any good at them. He's a terrible public speaker.

Does LIbreboot mitigate any of this ?

bump

#FreeJullianAssange

Nice to see some of you salty faggots from Obama's Staff are getting paid 5 cents a post to shill instead of those nice fat salaries with benefits at the largess of the taxpayers.
>WHAT ONE OF THESE SALTY FAGGOTS ARE YOU, SHILL????

Dang, she's got huge tits

>berg

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844934136372613122

In most cases, backdoors are at the chip firmware level. It is not necessarily a boot issue.

HIS NAME WAS MICHAEL HASTINGS

Alright you Sup Forumstards what are you going to ask Assange ?

They do it very low level in internal hardware computer (very simplified). You can't change it.

are traps gay?

Hopefully not freebsd, literally has involvement by CIA niggers.

>are traps gay?

Dammit Greece yes they are gay and so are you.

Are they being attacked again?

>Implying everything isn't compromised
Might as well have a phone that doesn't explode in my pocket and blow my dick off.

OpenBSD on an AMD CPU running LIbreboot?

When will be gas the jews.

>just a couple of rather shitty code this time, was expecting more

youtube.com/watch?v=f7yR-U4m_dw&index=11&list=PLt1Th7Xy0MCe_spzayJHSi2l9ClvdBQ9Q

holy shit. the tits. there is no stopping.
fucking captcha for tits comment.

Liking anything with a dick is gay.

DAILY REMINDER TO FLASH YOUR LIBRE BOOT-ENABLED COMPUTER WITH ME-CLEANER:
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
Context:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/

>For those of you that are unaware, the ME is on a separate CPU and cannot be disabled, and it exists at a level below the operating system.
>It doesn't matter if you're using Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph. If you have an i3, i5, or i7 then you're completely owned by the intelligence community.archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/

>For those of you that are unaware, the ME is on a separate CPU and cannot be disabled, and it exists at a level below the operating system.
>It doesn't matter if you're using Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph. If you have an i3, i5, or i7 then you're completely owned by the intelligence community.

WHERE IS HE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He have his hands on the nuclear psychic vampire information

bump bump bump

THE FUCK'S HAPPENING TO THE STREAM?

>mfw I don't have to wonder who is behind this post

Look I got a present for your kids pic related.

True. That's why my fetish is full on gender bender.

"The real story here is, who released General Flynn's name? Who released, who released my conversations with Australia, and who released my conversation with Mexico?" Trump told Time during an interview that occurred Wednesday. "...That's the story. These leakers, they are disgusting. These are horrible people."

OH GOD WHERE DID HE SAY TO GO FUCK

NICE
R.A The Rugged Man is based as fuck
Luv To Fuck those russia truthers up

What's this

Serb Post best post.

screen cap for prosperity leaf
same goes for you krusty-panty-vending-machine repairman

periscope.tv/w/1yNGaPOjWkjKj

youtu.be/_Ta9SuIvsU0
Youtube link

It's no fucking surprise, but we're pissed off at the depths of their surveillance grid.

THE NEW STREAM ENDED TOO WHAT THE FUCK