Meme Magic Business

Can you meme yourself rich?

Yes

yes

fuck, ok
/thread

are you ok with that?

I memed myself a qt gf about a year ago.

Its one of those be careful what you wish for episodes for user

I would always email my friend disgusting sonic rule 34 stuff and say "hey Lou, can you give me some feedback on this? Thanks."

Then he blocked my number. So I started to email him these pictures "hey Lou, please get back to me on this. Your feedback is invaluable."

Blocked again

So now I've taken to physically mailing him these memes and with an attachment "love to hear what you think about this. Please get back to me"

And I thought about it and that could be a business right there, memes by mail

How? Can I pick any girl I know or is it random like getting digits?

I remember those threads from /biz/ and a few on here a few months back. people kinda stopped taking interest. Im glad to see it come back

perhaps we could ask the cia for subversion psyops monies

haha I know what you mean.
friends starting to get pissed off?

Pewdiepie and Notch both have, so it's possible.

just imagine the screeching if some companies start to advertise with pepe

it should be granted by digits see this.
"Please KEK I now im just a wageslave not worthy of your blessing but still
ALLMIGHTY KEK GRANT ME A QT 3.14 NIP GF"

If there is a known meme about you being rich then you are effectively rich, are you not?

you can.

If doubles, fortune smiles upon me

FUCK

Damn dude that sucks

Dude when the meme power touches me out of nowhere and i start getting hit with Atomic MOAB's of kek's blessings my friends get pissed/jealous because im a fuckin meme wizard m9

you suck at this

>Swiss asking how to get rich

Get literally any job

If I may be the first get in this thread, I ask kek that my digits go toward the Memetic counter defense digits fund. Praise him

No it doesnt im just about to get my tickets an travel to meet my qt nip that is waiting me in japan.

I will live a long comfy safe and traditional life in homogeneous based Japan. No fucks are given at anything anymore.

M8 You have to at least have an image of money that you would want. Another way is getting a picture of a homeless person and just flashing it on them, repeatedly turning it on and off. Idk if it just curses the homeless person or deflects it? But we need some experiments here m8

im completely ok with people making more money than me by doing something harmless.
I fully support anyone doing it who also supports kek.

Nah bro, it came to me as a complete surprise, but only after working very hard for the opportunity to meet her.

Basically just work on yourself and improve your own self. Dont go looking for girls, after youve mastered your own identity they will come. I read a lot on law of attraction, body language, memetics and such other tomfoolery which really did a 180 in my life and its taken me to completely new situations and stages I never dreamed of before I did all this.

Basically, keep digging for coal and one you may find gold.

If everybody on Sup Forums starts buying 10-20 powerball lotto tickets per draw one of us will be memed rich

What is Mommy doing on Sup Forums?