>blue pilled
hmmmm

/leftypol/ and redditors pollute that board 24/7

also JIDF and kike apologists

leftypol took it over before we even had a chance

history is full of revisionists who dont do any analysis

its literally a low IQ field

Because racism and anything Sup Forums leaning gets purged

As a history undergraduate, I can confirm that 90% of history students are lefty scum

Lefties migrated there from /qa/.

Also, revisionism.

It's not so bad, and there is actual discussion as well. It's not as infested with Marxcucks as it used to be.

They don't shape their worldview around image macros, imageboard memes and Youtube videos.

I wouldn't really mind them being leftists if they weren't so smug as fuck about everything. the fuck is it with liberals and acting smug?

>be rightwing
>notice /his/ leans left
>Sup Forums stronk
>Sup Forums must colonize
>make infinite nazi threads
>make infinite confederacy threads
>make infinite bait threads
>2008 is history
>same arguments every time
>no varation
>unsourced infographic
>wikipedia article
>ruin discussion floods of low effort memes
>wow why won't /his/ listen to my views

step up your game

Because it's the "safest" place on Sup Forums, it's practically reddit.

>knows everything that Sup Forums knows
These people believe women are paid less for the same unit of work, purely because they are women.

You can get for calling people redditors there lmao.
Their entire identity revolves around "we're not like Sup Forums".

>tfw shitposting nordic WE memes on his
They hate Vikings with a passion for some reason.

/his/ anons generally are educated, so sourceless infographics lose to numbers and papers. Debating people there is more entertaining than the cuckspam arguments here.

>/his/ - History & Humanities
>History & Humanities
>Humanities
there's your fucking answer my man

history is the study of cuckoldry. When you analyze facts you become liberal. I stick to alternative facts.

Dude, /sci/ is blue pilled as fuck too. They will go so far as they can't even admit that ethiopians are naturally better marathon runners. They claim that they just have better training, and better access to training in ethiopia, than americans do. They can't admit it because this would lend to the idea that there are actually physical differences between the races. It's insane

Because it's full of history and humanities majors who ape their Commie professors' political views.

Because they are /news/ remnants that were BTFO by the fascist colonization when Sup Forums came about and they are still angry because they lost their safe space.

>better access to training in ethiopia
fucking kek. Is it because we're all too busy going to work to spend hours running fucking marathons all week?

Because anyone who posts there is a person who could very well make a thread on Sup Forums but would get triggered, so he makes a thread on /his/. It's simple, really.

lol really?

Sup Forums is the real history board. /his/ is where you go for Jewish revisionist history.

They are like reddit, you get banned if you for anything not conforming to the norm.

>Sup Forums can't even conquer /jp/
How does it feel to be inferior?

When I asked for an actual book source instead of a wiki page, I got told to go to /lit/ if I wanted to read books. /his/ is a failed board, it is nothing more than a forum for wikipedia discussion.

Yes, really. I was trying to talk about how different races were better at different things. I was saying that whites and asians were smarter, because they have physical differences in their brains, but blacks were better at running, as seen in the olympics. But they refused to even fucking admit that. They are SOOOO blue pilled they can't even look at the olympics, see 10 black guys running the 100m, and say "gee, that sure is a statistical anomoly that every year it's only black guys running, they must be good at it" they just can't, it would be racist

thisIts not bluepilled faggot. Its actually a good mixture of red and blue pilled. However if you sprout "jews" or "muh white race" or any other stormfag meme shit you're going to get shat on aggressively because /his/ isn't Sup Forums and its dedicated to discussions not stormfag memeshit everyone keeps reading.

You THINK its blue pilled because you went in, posted "them" or build wall and got butthurt when someone actually wanting a discussion called you a retard and rightfully shun you to keep /his/ clean. If you actually put a paragraph into your post like most people on his then people will take you seriously, like /tg/ its one of the few boards that's not a memeshit cycle. Again there's plenty of redpilled fags on /his/ since most of Sup Forums /k/ and /his/ share ,members but you're too used to going into a thread making banter and jokes like a autist.

/sci/ is different.

Its not so much blue-pilled, its more INTJ vs INTP. Different measures of intellect. One side is realist who are more concern with inverted civilizations future while the other is more concerned with external knowledge of understanding the universe.

Same here, but what do you expect?

Our destiny as history undergraduate is working in a McDonalds, if we're so lucky.

It was the biggest mistake of my life.

wanna bet?

/jp/ is Sup Forums-japanese edition

>oh no, a board dedicated to fighting bad habits won't touch a board dedicated to otaku ""culture"" with a ten foot pole

Why arw you studying history pal?

But that's not true. They don't debate, they just go on some tirade about how they're right and then repeat it over and over without citing any sources of the contemporary period. They interpret everything according to a pseudo-Marxist theory and then think because it is unfalsifiable it is therefore unequivocally true. It's got to be the board with dumbest, least educated (god help us if they are educated) posters.

>/sci/ is different.

Doesn't matter what they're objective is. Someone on there started a thread in relation to it, and I was bombarded with their idiotic ideas and denials

how did they explain the difference in bone density between whites and blacks, that is a factor contributin to the white dominance in acquatic sports, as observed in Olympics too?

>don't spout buzzwords!!
>I'm so much better, I'm gonna spout buzzwords back!!
Fucking retard, just like all of /his/

I didn't go into that. But im sure they would've attributed it to the lack of access to pools. I pretty much stopped after they suggested that ethiopia has better olympic training than the US does. It's insanity after that

>cite "history of modern Europe"
>write up paragraph arguing Germany was culturally superior to other European nations when the Nazis took over
>end up getting Sup Forums boogeymaned anyway because syllogisms aren't their thing
In all honesty, you want to trigger /his/, ask for proof of their claims. They have never had to prove their claims, for every source they give there are sources which refute it and so on. It's literally an echo chamber.

Their views, as most liberals, are shaped by white guilt propaganda (such as most comedies and comedians these days, The Daily Show and the Colbert report being at the the top of this). This really applies to an alarming amount of them. People say college ruins the population, honestly, it starts before then.
They can quote a few select history books that feed to their bias, but do not kid yourself, these people are no more educated than Sup Forums.

Honestly, I fell for the study something you're interested in meme

Blue boards are always bluepilled.
Seriously though I've never been on /his/, what's the problem with it?

But its not they just aren't full fucking retard nazi like Sup Forums if anything the majority go more left when Sup Forums comes in acting autistic and shitting the place up.

To be honest, humanities isn't the problem, the problem is the field getting overtaken by marxist, like any other field without hard facts that can't be swept away as racist or misogynist or some other shit. It is a field that analyses human culture of course it will be targeted first by cultural marxists.

>watch Molyneux
>he says we can learn about ourselves through history and literature
>prettycool.jpg
>decide to read some lit and learn history in my spare time
>slowly migrate from Sup Forums to /lit/
>the majority of them are literally marxist fetishists
>literally believe in marxist theories
>try to introduce libertarianism
>they scoff and laugh
>they hate Trump because they think he's against proletariat values, no joke
>go to /his/, maybe they understand more
>literally full of Ottomon larpers
>the lewronggeneration only wishing to live under a sultan

I swear to God, even Sup Forums is more awake than those two boards. It will take a long time to red pill the so called intelligentsia.

sorry for the dumb question, but what are "humanities"? is the first time I see the term

>full of two Ottoman larpers
There's one tripfag who takes the piss.
His tripcode is always some variation of cockroach in turkish.

/lit/ isn't bluepilled, but pretty tired of low effort storm memes.

if you actually start a good discussion based on legitimate sources people will engage you without problems, but more often than not stormfaggots are 13 year olds who have never read a single book in their life

>/sci/ is different.
>Its not so much blue-pilled,

You clearly weren't in the NASA thread the other day. They weren't excited about NASA getting a space colonization mandate, but were instead screeching autistically that Trump won the election and how they didn't understand how the electoral college worked. /sci/ is a board for libshits who watch pneumatic presses crush dry ice on Youtube and then think they're "geeky, nerdy chic".

this.

/thread

literally I Fucking Love Science-tier

Its essentially a /lit/ colony.

Then spam pro-Byzantium threads. That will instantly piss them off.

some threads are okay

most aren't

There's nobody who hates IFLS more than /sci/

>flag

/lit/ used to be so much better before the split

spookposters used to actually read books. Now it's just
>gladiator vs samurai
posters who have adopted spookposting

This is not an accident.

> if you want to embrace the future, you must first embrace the past and go forward with continuity

These people control the past to push modern agendas, which are largely Progressive. They embrace the past and then mix it with their liberal agenda going forward.

nu-/sci/ is a thing, unfortunately.

What does it matter?

there are many redpilled /lit/ fags, reading Dostoevsky is bound to redpill you if you actually understand his books

Btw they call humanities SCIENCE in germany!

Mods prevent certain subjects and perspectives due to it being politically incorrect.

Face it, Sup Forums is a quarantine board for the shitty truth.

Because mods ban everyone who isn't.

I posted something about black africans and abos never having their own civilization and how it's because they are intellectually primitive and I got banned on all boards and the mod said "racists belong on Sup Forums : )"

What does that even mean/

Isn't cultural preference objective?
>when the Nazis took over
The fact that the nazis took over is reason enough not to prefer that culture for some people. I mean how about this, everyone knows autistic children are inferior but you don't go around saying it, everyone knows whites / asians are more successful but going around saying it because its arrogant and douchy, everyone knows bodybuilders look better but when bodybuilders act like they're the shit they look douchy to the point where they turn themselves into pussy repellent. Its a turn off.

You're kinda demonstrating my point. You should've titled the thread "What European culture do you think was superior pre WW2?" then posted your opinion and refuted others because you came off exactly how smug liberals come off to you. I mean even tho Nazi Germany was a homogeneous culture and i'm mexican notice how i'm not saying i disagree btw.

Did you explain why the electoral college was in place in detail? Maybe using analogies like say "if earth didn't run on a electoral college then india and africa will have more say so then the UN and US despite being less educated and more corrupt? They would have more say so then you on how you'd use our military and economy" or fuck you could've said what you just said
"You guys are just wanna-be intellectuals who watch pneumatic presses crush dry ice on Youtube and then think they're "geeky, nerdy chic"

or did you just call them cucks and ran away?

If you have a vague knowledge of history, you realize that rooting for authoritarianism is not remotely in the interest of the common man.

>reading Dostoevsky is bound to redpill you if you actually understand his books

I read Crime and Punishment, and I thought it was great. Is The Idiot just as good or did I just read his best work?

Humanities is stuff like literature, philosophy, religion, linguistics... subjects that are not natural sciences.

Technically, History belongs there too.

its not bluepilled it just isn't Sup Forums dumbass tier

The irony is they root for leftism which always leads to authoritarianism which doesn't serve the interests of the common man.

Because history itself is bluepilled and its just jewish fiction

Am i suppose to pretend you're making sense? What fucking buzzwords did i use fag.

meant for

All of his books are good, my favourite is Karamazov

As in "Liceo Umanistico". Philosophy, schools of thought and the like.

> /his/ is one person

They read books instead of looking at reality.

>Who controls the past, controls the future
>Who controls the present, controls the past

If you're wondering why history courses in college are so infested with Marxist professors, it's because that's where they teach their
>"Everything white Christians do is evil and terrible and they must all be killed >:( "
rhetoric. And since these are "history" courses, that's where young impressionable youth digest their first bits of (((anti-Western ideology))). Colleges are basically factories which produce footsoldiers dedicated to the death of their own kind. It's as insidious as it is genius.

I took Greek and Roman Studies at University of Calgary and there were three male professors whose classes were excellent, old-school, history classes focused on research.

Then all the 'art history' type classes were run by super liberal women who did shit like take attendance because the class was all about them and they needed a big audience for their 'performance' every day.

I can only imagine how bad it is/will be there once Heckel, Vanderspoel and Westra all retire.

>Did you explain why the electoral college was in place in detail?
It was a NASA thread. I talked about NASA and ignored the impotent wailing of the intellectually crippled.

That would be you.

Funny how Western history students are so lefty. Here even the most liberal universities' history faculties are considered at least fascist.

>Hello Frankfurt

/his/ doesn't have a sticky on where to read about history. That should be red flag #1 that it's not actually a history board, but a (((humanities))) board.

I suspect there's a bunch of commieshits who who shitpost about their garbage ideology constantly on that board.

It likely stems from (((university))) kids who think they are hot shit getting brainwashed with Marxist ideas in schools spreading that poison on that board and on boards like /sci/ that seems like they are undergrad friendly.

I've gotten into several arguments with fags who defend the soviets and their war crimes like crazy and won't admit their little Marxist shits.

oh ok, is the same thing in Italy then

alongside with subjects like "communication sciences" all the ones you've mentioned are called Scienze Delle Merendine (untranslatable, but meaning "scinces about stupid stuff") by students of STEM over here

hard times create hard men, and hungary didn't have anything but hard times since WW2 desu

this kind of shit makes me want to puke, of course a woman should be free to work but she shouldn't have to. the only reason they work is because the cia and rockefellers funded women's lib in the 70s and dollar has nearly hyperinflated compared to then. women should not be working anyway, in a healthy K-selected genomic family.

If you were to take a step back you would realize both you and your counterparts on the left are fervently convinced that you are fighting against authoritarianism, meanwhile both democrat and republican presidents are steadily revoking civil liberties.

>They embrace the past and then mix it with their liberal agenda going forward.

you put things so lightly

Because they're educated and part of the striving part of society which leads you to kiss arse and learn by rote so you can be duped by jewish-curated lies really easily if it signifies the correct/high-social-status-having position

Then follow your own logic and ignore it faggot. I'm not the fucking bad guy when you implied it bothered you.

skellingtons are racist

They do not have any substantial degree of knowledge of historical facts. My questions on the the reasons for failure of Sovjet feminism and the morality of the British invasion of Iceland were answered with memes. None of those /his/torians seemed to even be aware of those two events; let alone that they could provide me any useful information or links. We are talking about a "university study" where the course goals are "comprehending large amounts of information", so I should have realized sooner that academic "history" is a joke.

I did ignore it. I only talked about it just now because the topic came up. You're not very good at following conversations.