Huh, I guess he has a point

Huh, I guess he has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/610230/the_hate_formula_explained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought fear led to hate, and hate led to anger
this doesn't seem right

No, no. Liberty + fraternity + equality = Muslims.

No no no. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate, and Hate leads to suffering.

Were you even paying attention in Jedi academy?

I'm not afraid, I have plenty of hate without that.

huh I guess you're a faggot

Pretty good, but I feel like "fake news" and "rural & suburban retards" should switch positions for it to make more sense.

>no gas input
>burner 3 inches in front of the tripod
>hate vial stand should be tipping over
>no condensation sleeve
>no thermometer to measure temperature
>vapor tube submerged in liquid

all he's doing is moving the liquid from 1 vessel to the other.

wouldn't let him within a mile of my lab tbfhfam

Encourages your brain to increased activity...

Quality post

>my political opinions are SCIENTIFIC FACT
>my beard means I'm wise
Dildos+gay anus+adoption=utopia
ITS SCIENCE
REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS

Well done, Australia.

so the terrorist was just afraid?

apologize
now!

I'm very well informed and I wouldn't call it fear so much as rational thought, plus you could apply this to nazis or anyone

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/610230/the_hate_formula_explained/

Really makes you think

Look yesterday. Low brain + zionism + brainwashing + boogey man = attacks on humanity

Proud you are down my way.

just leaving this here

huh, I guess he has a point.

Do not respond to shill threads without sage.

Describes every liberal to a T.

Cool picture will he feel the same while Mohammed is stabbing him to death?

Possibly, see

You forgot autistic Sup Forumsacks

duh!

Hmmm, hm? ummmm... Hmm y-yes.... Mmmmyes indeed. powerful mmyess quite powerful myees.

lel

Ignorance of what they never say

What? How do any of those things lead to muzzies?

2spoopy4me

So is he saying that ignorance has a higher boiling point than hate?

from my point of few, and the dept of the pipe, I'd asume he's saying that hot fear pushes the hate out of ignorance (while it's basically the exact same shit) right intoa far too small container...

nah, it's still not making any sense.

I waited for this

>This
I actually have a sortof .... pleasant/happy anticipation when I think about the future.
Does that mean that my happiness boils my non-ignorance about mudslimes into hatred?

Also why is the liquid green? Green is the color of Islam....atleast they like to thnk that, though it is a pleasant color.... I refuse to believe that they got one thing right, anybody know why mudslimes think their color is green?

Not gonna lie, former rural and suburban retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching the suburbs crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

I understood it as hate is condensed ignorance.... maybe we overthink this shit and he´s just a stupid cuck.

Once or twice I cought out pieces that looked kinda green.

fear can be a motivation for a lot of things. fuck off

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

lo and behold. a new meme... soon to be misappropriated by reddit

As weird as this sentence sounds, would someone shop a Goldberg turning up the gas?

"Fear" does not have a hose feeding into it. Gas hose represents a far more nuanced and perceptive view of reality. "Fear" is breaking law of thermodynamics by producing work out of nowhere. In this analogy fear is considered irrational and constant, neglecting to acknowledge fear has a rational basis. I.E. a dude running you over with a fucking bus for not believing hard enough. The gas feeding the flame isn't magic its fucking rational fear of death.

pic is wrong. glass straw should not be immersed or the liquid would be pushed by steam pressure instead of being slowly distilled.

correct me if i'm wrong, but should the the tube be in the liquid? I could have sworn that it was supposed to collect the vapors, and being inside the liquid itself would just make delay the process no?

Tube should not ne submerged in ignorance. Should only be collecting vapors.

Liberals can't chemistry.

legit made may laugh

There's also the more obvious problem, which is that other tubes pouring into the hate flask are omitted, such as the one supplied with emissions from "RATIONAL FUCKING CONCLUSIONS BASED UPON OBSERVATIONS AND SOUND LOGIC"

well... I tried.

Wasn't one thread enough for this.

Fear ignorance hate
At this point they're starting to feel like one of those chatbots that only have a limited number of lines.

new and improved

>Haha, you guys are so stupid. You try to solve very complex problems with simple solutions because you cannot see the larger picture.

>Now, let me sum up your whole movement with this simplified cartoon

this

And even if that was fixed, it'd still be a shitty distillation setup.
>no means of accurately measuring vapor temperature at collection point
>distillate isn't cooled
>vertical glass tube is smooth, meaning it provides few theoretical plates and thus poor separation

Also, the burner is getting too much fuel. Open for the air flow, and turn down the gas a bit.
I'd not have him anywhere near me in a lab.

A

10/10 beanerbro

fixed

Fuck you this is a good new meme, and memes are the source of Kek's power

Have a (you) well played