A reminder

Remember the Paris attack of 2016 where Islamic terrorist openly murdered over 130 French civilians in one night?

Me neither because the French never talk about it. They seem keen on pretending that it never happened.

I get the feeling that I'll be making the same reminder thread a year from now but with London instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/france-muslims-set-fire-to-nearly-1000-cars-on-new-years-eve
heatst.com/world/exclusive-witnesses-knife-torture-castration-and-severed-heads-at-bataclan/
nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

London was a literally a minor happening that ended before it started, with a measly 3 deaths. It'll be forgotten by this week

Didn't they chop the head off a soldier? I forget

they talk about it all the fucking time in the media dude?

You mean November 2015, OP. Don't let the Mandela Effect confuse you.

Like I said, nobody remembers the details of that night because French media wants it buried. It's sad, very sad that they refuse to remember their slain innocents and who did this, especially on days like today.

It was 2015 and people do talk about it.
But France has historically been a land of war and violence and out threshold is much higher than most.

5* and like 45+ injured, some critically.

There will definitely be more and VERY soon. Very very soon.

Oh fuck you're right hue, there's too many French terror attacks, I can't even keep them straight anymore.

“The interior ministry claimed the night passed ‘without any major incident’ – but almost 1,000 cars were set on fire and destroyed.”

>without any major incident

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/france-muslims-set-fire-to-nearly-1000-cars-on-new-years-eve

There's a difference between wartime casualties and innocent civilians being targeted and murdered in the streets in the capital of your country during a supposed time of peace.

They butchered them..police officers had to vomit when they saw it and others just left

Nobody ever talks about it but there were rumours that when the terrorists had free reign in that theatre, they were beheading, castrating and gouging the eyes out of people in there, and throwing grenades into groups of them.

All these grisly details have been covered up.

The citizens of democracies are responsible for the actions of their governments and are therefore not innocent.

Back down to 4 including the attacker, and many of the 'injured' have literally got bruises.only a few are criticial

those ex-people in that image are so tolerant

If everyone is tolerant and/or is a muslim then terrorism wouldn't happen, it's simple, just look at my islamic country

That's complete BS

>french
>brave
lel

Look at the blood trails.

Not if they don't vote.

dont forget

“People were screaming as if they were being tortured”, she says. This was reported by the media, but little noted, at the time"

heatst.com/world/exclusive-witnesses-knife-torture-castration-and-severed-heads-at-bataclan/

Nope, not true by virtue of most first world democracies having opposing parties. It provides plausible deniability to any citizen

>don't blame me! I voted for (guy who didn't win election)

So fucking tired of this webm. It's hardly Sweden's fault that a British newspaper chooses to censor their own article. Lots of Swedish newspapers published the exact same story as DM did, as they weren't accustomed to censorship like British DM. Dailymail censoring their own article is more indicative of British censorship than it is of Swedish censorship. If you want an example of a real case of Swedish media cover-ups, here's an article for you.

nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/

Fuck off, Abu Ahmad al-Kalbi.

amerifat living in burgerland claims that the french living in baguetteland never talk about it

holy shit dude even the french media in maplesyrupland talk about it almost weekly

get your head out of your ass

You wanna fuck with the Middle East and then have a big cry when the Middle East fucks with you lol westerners are such pussies

Nah it was a priest, there are so much terrorist attack even i begin to forget

You're linking to Heat Street (a neo-con publication)

Oh look the article is written by (((Louise Mensch))) a confirmed Jewess. I'd better believe this article because Jews never lie about atrocities do they!

Remember goys 6 million innocent Jews were turned into soap and lampshades!

Nobodies crying. Only calling for the destruction of a religion. We don't control our government, you do control your religion.

Why would you want to destroy the only religion that has not sold out to degeneracy and the Jewish new world order? Oh that's right, it's because you are mindless servants of international Jewry.

What's the point you shithead. Can't undo this.

SAGE THIS SHIT.

Now that Cazeneuve had the EU gun ban pass and he is leaving the office very soon, the media don't need to talk about that shit anymore.

It's your word against government leaks.

as a french posting this picture on facebook or twitter will get me in trouble, as far as jail if asked to stop and don't comply

This. This is just everyday when you live in a big city like Londonistan!

>I get the feeling that I'll be making the same reminder thread a year from now but with London instead.

I give it less than a week before people stop talking about it. When the attack on the Pulse nightclub happened, people went dead silent after a week. After the first week had passed, I don't remember anyone talking about that attack outside of my evil racist and nazi circles. And the victims of that attack were 49 gay men! All slaughtered because of their sexuality. You're deluded if you think anyone but people like us give a shit about some cis white Londoners getting murdered.

They are even more responsible and can be considered traitors

We are too busy never forgetting 9/11 dude give us a break

It's called conscientious objection and is a form of protest I know they don't tell you about that in your police state