Will pol ever be wrong?

will pol ever be wrong?

No, even if Sup Forums seems wrong at first it'll work out in the end

its almost like magic

>AJ+

If there is one thing that Sup Forums has in common with muslims it's that we know about jewish tricks all to well.

>digital/analog clock

Yes, we're blessed in the same manner as Trump.

Looks too melanated to be Jewish.

The best part is all the normies here are celebrating this because "hey look Americans don't hate us thank you greatest ally"

>Jewish
>white
sort yourself out user

>whatcha doing rabbi?

...Really? For what it's worth I hate you less than stateside jews, and I don't mind you guys trying to force them to go home to Israel. But quit fucking blaming us for shit you do.

It's not too late to recall your entire diaspora and leave the rest of the world alone. For now.

is he part of a mossad operation or are jewish americans trying to plot something against trump

explain

Kanye back in action bringing memes

Its probably just another step in the jews big plan.
He's only a pawn

Def working for the Israeli government in some capacity. Kid was found with antennas and satellite phones in his apartment. Regular shitposters don't have that kind of equipment.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

... thats the date

Roscos basilisk marches on our side, we have God at our backs and wisdom on our minds.

I like you guys, it's the Jews over here who need to fuck off.

Oy vey, its anudda shoah. Evil antisemites will use this to blame jews for things. He was only spreading awareness of the hate white people have for jews.

They should go all digital and not half ass it.

23 months?

Sup Forums is always right, as is the patron saint of Sup Forums, Donald John Trumo

It's in burger land. We do it Month/Day/Year