Redpill me on Worldtrees Sup Forums

What happened to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/14667-tall-trees-grow.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit didn't exist.
Go outside.

bump.

I don't usually go into this but ok. Civs before oil was a thing got corrupted by the eternal jew and talked into cutting down the trees to use for fuel. After the eternal jew had destroyed these civilizations they went into slumber until more civilizations would naturally spring forth and once more the jews came out to corrupt and destroy it all again.

Then at the end all the jews burned for eternity in hell and jesus governed peacefully for 1000 years.

Incorrect, the Babylonians knew the truth through Daniel/Beltshazzer

Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great.

11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:

12 The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;

14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:

15 Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:

16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Funny story, some physicist actually calculated that trees could only ever hope to grow up to the 130-150m mark, due to how gravity, fluids and pressure work on this planet. So yeah, not possible, the idea is poetic but it's schizo-tier/flat-earth level of insanity to push it around

What about all the insanely huge tree stumps all around the world? they look exactly like stumps from world trees, maybe some user can provide pics

dat etrian odyssey

They're rocks my dude
There's a reason they teach young kids that huge fuck-off lizards roamed the earth millions of years ago but never teach that huge fuck-off trees reached the clouds
We have proof for the former, and none for the latter, educate yourself my dude

Who are they talking about in this satanic rambling? Getting a beasts heart instead of man?

Nah most likely the jews destroyed them and then they burned forever.

>World tree's allowed us to be at one with god and nature.
>Somebody had to have come and cut them down to throw mankind into the depths of despair and hell.

bump

Suck my balls Goethe

if we are one with god and nature there are no someones

try again godtreehugger

This is a prophesy for the fall of Nebuchadnezzar, when for 7 years he lost his mind and ate grass with the cows(vegan?), until he repented.
His empire is the great tree, spreading far and wide, but even that got chopped down and ruined.
Many things in the Old testament are hypothetical references to actual events or things, just described however they could thousands of years ago.

I'm sorry you grew up without a father user
Try not to inflict that on your future kids

>What happened to them?
How do you teraform a planet in under 1000 years? World tree.

Drop the seed, drop the DNA for every permutation of life. Every life form that can survive habitation, does. Every life form that cannot dies. Plants metabolism atmosphere and divide it, storing hydrocarbon in their roots (oil wells), carbon as cells and releasing oxygen. Once atmosphere becomes too oxygen rich, world tree is unable to sustain metabolism and is ready for harvest. Removal of world trees cause earthquakes and floods.

Imagine if you were an alien and needed to remove a large amount of very specific elements from a planet in order to transport it to your home world. Yes, we're talking about intergalactic loggers here. Now imagine they had rats on their ship, or at least life forms the size of bacteria (to them) and they gave no fucks about contaminating distant worlds.

Well, that's Earth.

see this post

The eternal jew gnawing at the bottom of them fucked every thing up

"satanic rambling:"

>NO GOY DONT READ A BOOK THAT CRITICIZES JEWS ENDLESSLY

>NO GOY THEDREAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HISTORY DREAMS CANT RELATE TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED O WHAT THEY KNEW THAT HAPPNEED

>Babylonians were foolish goy

I saw a thread here a good while ago about World trees, baka petrified wood played a role too in this, can someone elaborate?

(((some physicist)))

I gave you a real answer
Not speculation but what is cited as TRUTH

You dont want speculation what you want is a solid answer and the Babylonians beleived in the world trees
And Nebuchadnezzar was obsessed with them and the Trees of Lebannon bc it was what was left of them

Yeah they're rocks now.... petrified forests are a thing

I love looking at pictures and maps like this and trying to pick out the comfiest place to live in the picture.

Real trees got cut, they were profitable.

The Avatar franchise will finish with Humans wiping out the Na'vi, terra-forming Pandora, and installing a sky shield. Then we will find out it is present day 'Earth'.

You would simply have to compare the rock composition of petrified wood to that of the supposed stumps.

They would work similar to a space elevator. Imagine a 22 mile tall tree.

WordPress is for faggots kraut.

>16
Makes sense when you know about the spiritless human phenomena. Most "people" (>65%) have literal beast souls. Not entirely a 'bad' thing but they come from and retire back to the dust.

The text gives insight that these trees had individual higher selves and were thus on the same spiritual path as real Humans. This is still seen as the biggest threat to the aliens trying to conquer Humanity, posing as gods/aliums/ascended masters and such when they are altogether in a lower spiritual evolutionary strata.

Such a revelation would also give entirely new meaning to things like goyim, slaughtering the heathens, etc and could cause the largest holy war this world has ever seen if only the spiritless psychopaths were able to be discerned...

Devils tower in Arizona, Burgerstan

Looks like petrified forest rock

Oh by the way this is not entirely accurate

babylan was of many colors and the bricks were glazed and beautiful, not like that islamic shit today but Real beauty and there were many gardens and waterways

It was glorious and full of brass and bronze and gold

thanks burgerbro, more of these pls

The world tree isn't an actual tree, it's more so representative of reaching enlightenment or a higher state of being. The tree's branches extend outside our world into that which can be considered gods. These world trees are spiritual representations of our connections with the supposed godhead and how we ourselves may hope to join them on that level someday .

GNOSTIC SHILL

>evolutionary strata

you claim to be wise and you sort approved of Babylon but Babylonians thought of your sort as the most foolish of all
They esteemed Daniel and those histories about the World trees was never denied

Beast souls... I always thought these were backfill souls! People being taken over that are just learning how to "be" - the angry, psychopathic "I don't have time to watch your 5 minute video/read a paragraph you asshole!" These are the backfill souls I've gotten to know. Learning how to human, not quite ascended yet like some of the real humans who want to know/learn/live/love.

Well, learn something new every day

And kinesiology is one way to discern them, I might as well say. Then one can go through pictures and point out soulless 'fairy' folk like nothing... Their flat expressions, dull aura, herd mentality and selfie whore look usually give them away, anyway. They usually have more perfect bodies for some reason, too. These are the fae.

>Mr. Jew, I'm Lumberjack

Checked!

I got some more I'll link up, about 5 pics I think

>Arizona
m8 that's Wyoming...

Wyoming??

Donar btfo

There were two World Trees in the Sumerian and Old Babylonian epics, and both of them were already dead before these were written down in the Bronze Age, but one was supposedly resurrected.
Their names were Ninjiczidda and Dumuzid. In post-Kassite Chaldean Babylon the resurrected one was known in Akkadian as Tammuz, and had become anthropomorphic.
In Christian lore Christ is hung upon the dead tree, and it is reduced to a mere implement.
In the Norse saga, Odin is hung from a living World Tree.
And in the Judaeans myth, both trees are forever locked away from mankind and guarded by a Cherub and a flaming sword in Eden.
In conclusion, they were just ancient stories n sheet.

Oops, my mistake! Dunno why I was thinking AZ

Still wallowing in constricting belief systems, I see. Unable to see the forests for the trees.

No. They will remain base and their souls disentegrate after death. True abominations...

People with spirits can be unawakened and resemble their crass behaviour, since it the norm by majority rule... The feeble minded psychopaths are the majority.

>Minecraft Acid Mod.jpg

guys are we being slided??

This is interesting. I had no idea.

How to spot a beast soul? How to spot an awakened soul?

they are no more

are you talking about volcanic plutons lol

Beast souls come from the planetary consciousness so they aren't 'bad' but can't fully into being Human and it would be merciful to kill/enslave them.

Corporations and governments depend on manipulating them to instill stricter and stricter rule of law/planetary enslavement.

They're called Sequoias and Redwoods.

More seriously this belongs on /X/.

whaaaat the fuck I had things I wanted to do today

ok not really

but still, post more rocks that look like world tree stumps

Takes practice but kinesiology/muscle testing (on yourself if you are zen enough) is one reliable method like I said. They are unable to perform this type of 'divination' I believe.

>awakened soul

Oh please, its only a meme

You can't imagine that
In order to grow up it needs water and nutrients
If those can't reach it due to the mentioned factors then it stops growing
livescience.com/14667-tall-trees-grow.html
Since none of you can be bothered to look it up

Thanks for the truthpill user. I appreciate it. I'll do some more homework on it now that I'm aware.

Book of Enoch talks about the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, he said the fruit was not pomegranties but like Dates of a Palm

Also babylonians believed that the immortals ate fruit that was literal gemstones and gold

talking about pic related

>visions of mine head in my bed
stopped reading there

Probably Jews

Example: look at photo and ask yourself: souled/spirit? Or.. soulless/minion? While muscle testing. Compare findings.

>WOKE

I know the look. I definitely found out the hard way that just about no one wants to discuss life and the details in it.

Jew are behind everything doesnt mean it isnt meant to be taken seriously

If anything Jews always took dreams very seriously as did the Babylonians, both are two very succesful and deeply spiritual nations. One passed in it's arrogance the other survived through repentance, but both used dreams as wisdom and both succeeded for ages and ages

I would not discount their advice so easily

Ever heard of rain, faggot?

what the hell is all this thread about?

I'm familiar with the Book of Enoch because of the ancient astronauts theory and with kinesiology because of "Power vs Force" but this thread is getting too weird for me.

Where did you get all this stuff? Please, tell me.

tree nigger pls
its a volcanic core with the outside eroded away
go find some mouth wash or something and go away

i wonder who could be behind this post

Enoch can never work witht he ancient astronauts theory because he accurately described the world as being a flat plane, hence we live on a plane not a planet

And there is no outerspace with Enoch only sheol below, an giant cave, and above there is a solid dome/firmament where the stars are and above that is another plane where God's throne is and the angels which is like the earth below in shape, but it is square

>when teens from /x/ wander outside their creepypastas
>the thread

Why so angry little fella?

Go re-read what I said and tell me why you're starting an argument over it. :^)

>Taking stuff that was written thousands of years ago literally.

>jewish folktales and myths
>its real because your parents believed it and puritanical ancestors did too

And beyond the celestial ocean and abyss of heaven (second heaven), there is what Enoch described as "the great and terrible nothing" literally nothing at all not "chaos" or bits of rocka nd planets floating in space but truly no thing. And that is the end of creation

he also describes portals of wind blowing through into the domed earth to give rain

There is no science fiction in the book of Enoch
It is impossible

>They would work similar to a space elevator. Imagine a 22 mile tall tree.
A space elevator does not suck something up, he pulls it up. Trees create negative pressure to suck the water up.
Don't ask me for the math behind it because I diddn't listen there during the lecture.

>implying thread is /x/-tier
stay bluepilled faggot

I was talking about how the worldtree's heart (spirit) was made into that of a beast.

The beasts refer to something called the spiritless human phenomena or minion incarnations that you can read about in Matrix V books with all the higher self stuff, too.

>God is real, but not trees

You are fools for believing the lies of Kikes instead of your own ancestors when they told you that the earth is flat.

>world trees

Is that Thom Yorke?

go walk off the edge faggot

Explain gravity in a flat Earth scenario.

Flat Earth is a lame attempt to derail a thread, then again most of you are spiritless shillbots anyway.

You are aware that Earth is not perfectly spherical, right?

you over estimate the value of the information you spew out if you think there are shills
but please
TELL ME MORE

>the earth is a perfect circle