AfD GENERAL - WE DO IT FOR THE KEKS

ITT we discuss about the AfD and the upcoming elections in september.

Quickrundown: The AfD is the only option for conservative germans that want to kick out """refugees"""
>anti EU
>anti open borders
>anti multi kulti
>anti enforced lgbt-agenda in education

>pro german children
>pro german culture

cons:
not Hitler
won´t kill refugees by sight

warning:
you may encounter german humor in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

swr.de/swraktuell/bw/zahl-der-straftaten-von-fluechtlingen-gestiegen/-/id=1622/did=19171092/nid=1622/1k8ny90/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This girl walks up to you ans says:" user i heard you will vote AfD, wtf are you a Nazi?!"
wat do pol?

is mummie

btw, how many children do you want to have Anons?
Any plans how to realise it in terms of money and job?
Red pilled woman, or just take a woman and redpill her?
Are you germanic?
Which halfbreeds type can be accepted as germans, as long there aren´t to many, which not?
Is your family conservative?

"WIR SIND DAS VÖLK! WIR SIND DAS VÖLK!" "MERGEL MUSS WEG! MERGEL MUSS WEG!!!1!111!" "FOLKSFAHRRÄDER!!"

GO SCHULZ!

I hope AfD loses so anglos get to destroy Germany again.

one day, you will run out of germanic blood due to you being sheeps to you jewish overlords. What will you live for then, with so little left to live for?

s- sry for the grammar

oh my god. Can you fucking not?

Rape and kill her so that her father holds a speech about nazi-acceptance

Europe should be united. One army to prevent russian and american threats and atheism as official religion. It's time for us to become independent from american influence.

Don´t vote AfD, nobody want to see these ugly germanic subhuman

dont get baited fgt

I like the last days (((poll))) updates

Poll A
>AFD up 10%
Poll B
>AFD stable
Poll C
>AfD down 19%
Shill Derps
>muh zero error prone (((polls)))

At least SPD cucks are losing on all accounts again

>grey eyes
That's a slav rape baby, Kevin.

kek

Österreicher sind Deutsche

pls no Anschluss, as long as we don´t get our shit together. I don´t know who will be left to keep our german traditions.

>nazi-acceptance
nice

> 15% of Tatverdächtige (criminal suspects) in Mannheim are already refugees

Austria - Wien
> In a lot of cases had the state of austria payed about 14000 euros annually per refugee to pay the german-lesons.

1% rapefugees
15% of crimes

Unemployed leftist cuck gradeschool dropouts conclude """refugees""" somehow not more criminal than Germans

"Yeah sure, they are more criminal sometimes, but it´s due to their poor background"
me with 16

they eventually grow up, ones they pay taxes

> About 42000 crime delicts have been done by refugees (this is the number without illegaly staying in Germany). It is an increase of 37% of crimes done by refugees from 2015-2016

not to surprising, since we took so many refugees in 2016. Naturally they commit more crimes, am i right :))))

Bump für das Vaterland

this thread needs more milfs

F E R T I L E - A E S T H E T I C S

to be honest a bit creepy

btw, fences work

Heres an already finished summary with all the interesting bits of the report

2016 Baden-Württemberg

50.000 Rapefugees welcomed here
30.000 of them requested asylum (January to October 2016).
90.000 total rapefugees in shelters and approximately 163.500 living in subsequent accomodations

2016 police crimestats for the state of Baden-Württemberg (released in 2017)

37,5 increase in rapefugee crimes since 2015
25.379 criminal rapefugee suspects
42.443 rapefugee crimes excluding illegal presence in Germany
64.329 rapefugee records including illegal presence in Germany
107.417 of 251.000 criminals do not have German passports, excludes tanned "Germans"
4.053 Syrians (2015: 1.253)
2.346 Gambians (2015: 1.592)
1.934 Afghans (2015: 638)
Violent assault including at least one rapefugee criminal up 95,5% to 7.670 cases
Rapefugees are overrepresentative in crimes involving violent assaults, narcotics and theft.

swr.de/swraktuell/bw/zahl-der-straftaten-von-fluechtlingen-gestiegen/-/id=1622/did=19171092/nid=1622/1k8ny90/index.html

>that the fucking jew media aka RTLGroup and Axel Springer didn't ruin their reputation all across the country.
I want to believe that there is still hope for germoney, but I think we're uncuckable.
Please kek prove me wrong...

dange

the fuck, did you translate this????

Hab Vertrauen, mein guter Freund. Im schicksalshaften Endkampf wird der Frosch auferstehen und das Deutsche Volk retten!

Kek mit uns!

SWEDISH WOMAN RAPED TWO TIMES IN ONE HOUR
>

>raped second time by different mudslime rapefugees at the same day after escaping the first ones

Kein Zweifel ein Einzelfall!!