What the fuck?!

I just interviewed for a tech job out of the Boston area, and this guy had to be the BIGGEST faggot I've ever encountered.

>Wool beanie, nasty ass hair poking out from under it
>Faggy hipster glasses
>Small lip ring
>Looks high as fuck, using words like "Dude" "Man" "like" a shitload. Like man, this dude is a epitome of a liberal cuck
Best fucking part right here
>Over his right shoulder, a fucking Obama HOPE poster.
>Over his left, a whiteboard with #ImWithHer little lawn poster sign at the top right of it.

Mid interview, we started to discuss social media changes and censorship that is happening. Since the company does work on social media, and its relevant to the conversation. Then out of left field, this faggot asks me my party affiliation.... I had half a mind to full on Seig Heil right there on fucking camera.

I ended up declining the job, because I'd full on sperg the fuck out if I had to answer to this faggot. Anyone here in Sup Forums work for liberal faggots like this? How do you handle it? I feel like everyone in the great state of Pocahontas is going to be like this.... Am I fucked to a life of pure misery at the hands of liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

careerbuilder.com/advice/illegal-interview-questions-employers-may-not-know-theyre-asking
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a job and you dont. Who is better?

Some of us are decent people, can't speak for others.

I have a job. I'm just trying to move into a better field to fit my skills.

It's illegal to ask party affiliation during an interview.

Yeah, but fortunately, I'm their boss.

Some of the shit they say makes me realise just how weak we are as a people. Some days I smile weakly as they spout some inane shit, most days I largely ignore any political discussion, lest I start quoting Uncle Adolf..

Occasionally, I drop the odd intersectional truth bomb on them. Usually a one-liner, followed by a very concise rationale. They usually go silent and start nodding. I can't determine if I actually get through to them on those days, or if I just come off as the asshole boss who pushes his political opinions on his subordinates,

Either way, no matter. The future is written for them. They'll either be beheaded by the mujaheddin or ovened by the resistance forces.

This post was oddly cathartic.

It's not. Thats the first thing I checked. You just have no obligation to actually answer it, same with the question "How much did you make at your previous/current job?" Not illegal, just fucked up question.

I thought it was illegal unless it directly has something to do with duties of the job.

>job interviews are recorded on film in America

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with your country?

Depends on the state

Check this
careerbuilder.com/advice/illegal-interview-questions-employers-may-not-know-theyre-asking

>Then out of left field, this faggot asks me my party affiliation....

That's illegal.

he knows how to play the game better than you you autist.

This is me, but I'm a republican B^)

Skype interviews are pretty common now a days

We are going with another candidate, now, dipshit. I Chan too.

>I ended up declining the job

stop right there. You didn't even get offered the job even though you abandoned your ideals hoping you'd get it.

I live in Boston but I work as an apprentice so I don't deal with this city's liberal froth so much.

You are correct. It's not illegal to ask but it opens the company up for discrimination litigation.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>I ended up declining the job
Did you even read the OP you cuckboi wannabe larper?

>working for people with facial piercings

Not in the way it was phrased. The company handles a lot of social media, and with the topic being about current changes and political "trolls", he asked where I align. The comment was completely out of left field, but it somewhat pertained to the conversation as a whole.

It's like a loop hole. I could report him and maybe get him on it, but he has a pretty good defense of "its part of our job working on social media". I felt like I was interviewing for fucking Sharia Blue at that point.

Join the military, its not as bad as everyone says

T. Enlisted for 10 years

Kek

Considering the person interviewing you looked like a complete faggot, I doubt a job selling PCs to 50-year-old women had any genuine merit anyway

Marine, 06-13. 0311 Iraq 3 tours.

Even reading this was cathartic, especially the last sentence.

Pretty certain if you'd said republican and didn't get the job you could sue for discrimination :^)

Nice, thank you for your service.

Im institutionalized at this point riding this one out.

Sounds like a shit company you were interviewed by. Quit being a nigger and go find a white man's job.

as a fellow Mass user working in the 'tech' field, I feel your pain OP. my best advice is to just go "ho ho whoa, I try and ignore politics as best I can, things are so crazy right now". their brains will just parse this vague statement to mean "fuck trump". if you're a good, hardworking dude they'll learn to respect you and in a small enough office you can actually redpill people by example.

YO MOMMA WAS BETTA

what kind of job let men with piercing in?

hahaha OP brings Sup Forums fantasy to an interview IRL. comedy.

>we started to discuss social media changes and censorship that is happening. Since the company does work on social media, and its relevant to the conversation.

you just couldnt hold back your power level could you?

since when did a social media normie company ever get into issue with censorship when they simply post adverts and marketing

OP is asspie

do this but dont be a pog

That... that one was entirely me. I asked them how they're adapting to the changes on social media and censorship. Then he added a bunch of shit about "muh alt right nazi trolls". I tried to steer it back to the question of "Why the fuck do you use facebook when they literally charge you out the ass to show your posts" and he directed it towards party affiliation, as if I didn't fucking know his from the gay ass king nigger poster right behind him.

dawg u can't prep for an interview by spending 12 hours on Sup Forums trying to prove your worth to liberals, and then bring that mentality to a tech interview. A) devs, designers, and engineers live and breathe Sup Forums more than most realize. B) this grocery list of what you look for in a liberal is straight cuckery. Apparently you didn't know that shit/pol/ died in 2012, and although it struggles and fights to come back, liberals are quick to shut it back up. Maybe you should consider not being so bitter, but then, I'd never get the chance to talk to you again :(

It's not illegal to ask that, it's illegal to use the candidates answer in the hiring process. I have definitely not hired someone bc of their core affiliation, it was very illegal, but you don't want to kill business by hiring a Sup Forumstard with dickhard for trump and 1850's British policy.

>engineers
checking in
also
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

>devs, designers, and engineers live and breathe Sup Forums more than most realize
Unfortunately they are being supplanted by the newer coffeeshop-coder hipster generation.

t. working as a developer, 90% of my coworkers are liberal except some of the older guys

That said, thankfully politics are basically never brought up, and most of them aren't faggots in their daily dealings, so it's actually not too bad for me.

Do you really think I went full blown Sup Forumstard on him or something? Dude I work in the tech industry already. I just can't stand my fucking coworkers right now because ALL they talk about is fucking Trump and muh Russia shit. I'm trying to find a new job to avoid the political climate in the work place. It's just frustrating as hell to be in a pure liberal state (literally, every county here went blue), and have to deal with this shit when its entirely inappropriate for the work place.

Now it just seems like I'm fucked in this state, because the first interview I had, went like this. Its discouraging, and I'd rather not completely uproot from my area. People just need to learn to shut the fuck up already, but they just can't. Something inside the liberal brain just compels them to constantly shit talk. They can't turn it off in any environment.

You just did, shitstain.
goddamn americans are so retarded.
speaking in platitudes 90% of the time.
it's a nation of NPCs.
Only NPCs could take the beautiful north american continent and turn it into a monotonous strip mall wasteland.

Its illegal for them to ask that in an interview.

Race, gender, nationality, military, age, political persuasion, and marriage status questions in an interview are not allowed by law.

No. It's illegal to ask. It's just that so few people know that, on both sides, so it's not usually in court.

t. """webdev"""

>not larping as a Hillary supporter in order to help Sup Forums infiltrate another lefty organization.

You failed us OP.

> "I don't have to answer that"
> Wait for rejection letter
> Sue

Missed out OP

Nice blog post

Cursing, formulaic salesman language, and storytelling to the effect of threatening ostracism as punishment for political opinion, are textbook shilling, well-established in the campaign. Do not reply to shills. Do not base your politics on popularity.

>They'll either be beheaded by the mujaheddin or ovened by the resistance forces
kek that's a good way of looking at it