Am i the only one who thinks this is terrifying?

women are by default bisexual
women have less sex drive due to less testosterone
women's clit is undeveloped penis
WHY WOULD WOMEN CHOOSE A MAN OVER A ANOTHER WOMAN
I AM AFRAID PLS SEND HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/why-more-and-more-women-are-identifying-as-bisexual-a7354751.html
advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/26/study-women-are-more-likely-be-bisexual-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It kinda looks like a south african flag
Also you people normalised it

because women don't have cocks, and women like cocks

women like cock? who told you that? prove it
i did a reaseach in an empty room and i have found out that everything i say is correct

oh, my mistake. carry on greatest ally

Because women like a man who provides everything for them so they can sit on their ass and get fat

>women are by default bisexual

Evidence, please?

are you blind?
"women like cock? who told you that? prove it
i did a reaseach in an empty room and i have found out that everything i say is correct"

>donald o'brien
Kekled, would give you a shekel.

>women are by default bisexual
Sexuality is complicated. You could say everyone is potentially bisexual, but also potentially straight or gay.

>women have less sex drive due to less testosterone
Actually true.

>women's clit is undeveloped penis
Sorta... not really. The earlier part later becoming either clit or dick more closely resembles clit, but isn't yet.

do you even know who i am? i am the charismatic speaker of the nazi party and you will address me as kitten

because woman are not funny. most of them like dicks. There wasnt a single time i put my dick out they insta grabbed it. So, keep calm, they like cocks shlomo.

Are you retarded? World birth rates would go through the floor if women were "bisexual by default". Absolute retarded bait post

So you're a slob and had to give up on men and now make out with other slobs who gave up on men... and now you want to claim that actually women prefer women and that you're perfectly normal.

WRONG!

Hit the gym. Shower. Shave, for God's sake. Make up would help. Don't dress like a frumpy homeless person.

Really sick of women like you trying to label ALL of us. The very idea of making out with a woman makes my insides squirm... and NOT in a happy way.

its not complicated for me, i see tits and i get a boner
women see a dick and what? its like my father used to say: son, go kill yourself you fucking loser

everyone fucking girl at my school is bisexual

i'd estimate around 50-75%. but im in a liberal area

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/why-more-and-more-women-are-identifying-as-bisexual-a7354751.html
advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/26/study-women-are-more-likely-be-bisexual-men

>men are by default omnisexual - they will fuck anything that moves
>men have more sex drive due to more testosterone
>men's penis is overdeveloped clit
>WHY WOULD MEN CHOOSE A WOMAN OVER A ANOTHER MAN
>I AM AFRAID PLS SEND HELP

I have zero emotion about this.

Being "bi" is the new hip and trendy thing, doncha' know? All thanks to our Marxist media.

This schlomo obviously hasn't been around any woman that's not his own mother for more than 10 minutes.

women get physically turned on dont act like you havent seen it happen Dr. Edgestein

Because smart men are hotter than average women.

what.. you're supposed to calm me down
please stop

>people are bisexual
fixd
women are just more open about it because our patriarchal society encourages it and it perceived as a hot thing when two women make out.

i just shitposted on Sup Forums so you're not really telling anything new
you just shitposted my shitpost

LOL You're a faggot

wut? encourage them? how who why

Let them fuck.

Hit the gym you Jew bitch.

but then humanity will extinct
because once they try women they wont go to men.. women are prettier
and shaped more aesthetically

The only good thing about this whole shit fest

women don't like cock. they just like the idea of a badass motherfucker coming in and sweeping them off their feet

rich. tall. athletic. handsome. smart. someone just better than she is giving her the time of day. if that person has a cock she'll take it

>2017
>not liking lesbians
>especially when both chicks are hot

I see that flag

>patriarchal society
>lesbians hot
(Sinä) , please dont post under the finnish flag ever again

no but you see, that is coincidental intervention, evolution is supposed to make women attracted to you by default, that means by your reproductive organs, e.g women are supposed to be sexually attracted to a dick
like men are sexually attracted to the vagina, while the woman does not interfere with the process and dosent need to do anything to make it happen

>Women don't like cock

hahahahhaahahahahha

Women having sex with women scares my dick stiff.

what about the fucking flag
what does it has to do with anything? i have marked a square on the floor and declared it as free land of retardedkidia, i live in international water on a tent in the sand, its a special watersand tent
point still stands even

in this thread buttmad virgins who can't get laid and think it's because all women are lesbians

fking virgins it's because you beta AF lmao

>WHY WOULD WOMEN CHOOSE A MAN OVER A ANOTHER WOMAN
>I AM AFRAID PLS SEND HELP
i wunder

well you can expect an alpha to be in Sup Forums calling people "beta af lmao" teach me plox

why do people think i am basing this on my experience, i am not saying i'm completly objective but theres a lot of other worrying evidence out there

>jewish tricks

let me tell you something user...

yes, women are all bisexual. my girlfriend came out to me as bi and told me that her and her friend have been crushing on each other. so i told her to break up with me and go "discover herself"

she came crawling back 3 months later craving dick like never before. she also finally swallowed the red pill after being in a relationship with a girl and realizing how fucking psychotic her own species is.

It can work out for good.

They must be purged

That language looks like somebody smashed a keyboard with German letters on it.

Honestly I think most women are by default bisexual. I know very few that haven't fooled around with other girls but guys is very little. Women are basically just whores. Fucking and producing babies is basically their only purpose for existing

YES! i always thought a relationship between women will be chaotic!
i know its cheesy but i think its a classic minus and minus paradigm (not suggesting women are lacking in anyway)
so much passive aggressive in such relationship

It's More Like This ::

and thank god for that so the invaders cant learn it
Also
>Russian
>criticizing someone's languages looks

stay on topic you ice jew

>WHY WOULD WOMEN CHOOSE A MAN OVER A ANOTHER WOMAN
fucking what the fuck are you talking about you absolute gay virgin faggot cuck beta fag

Women are Bi because "it's empowering", It's trendy, and being an "oppressed sexual minority" gives them favor in society.

Here are some anecdotes:

Back in the day Olivia Munn did a sketch called the Lesbionic Woman for Attack of the Show or some shit. She had to kiss another woman in the sketch. She talked about it on air and stated she hated it.

I have a lesbian coworker that is very clearly attracted to another female coworker. At one point I heard the Lesbian ask "Why do you have to be straight??" "Because I don't like pussy."

Honestly I think it comes down to a vocal minority of bisexual, and slutty, women that project this image.

But what the fuck do I know, I'm browsing Sup Forums at 12:30pm on a Thursday.

choosing not to have kids is a mental illness since its essentially the same as castrating yourself and giving your genes a funeral. Bisexuality is same as homosexuality with heterosexuality , so I'd say it is crazy thing to do. Also non-hetero people tend to be sexual deviants anyway.