British Women Visiting Migrant Camps for Sex

How does this make you feel, Brit-bongs, knowing that your women would rather fuck a smelly BBC than a British White man who's ancestors dates back to the year 1300? How does it feel that migrants can simply arrive and attract British women? Migrants don't even need to conquer Britain - it'll happen naturally, as women naturally crave the superior BBC and superior Black seed. All White colored-folk are killing your people! It's over, Brit-bongs. You had a good run.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html
arturorguez.photoshelter.com/image/I00008VH0bGMSY9g
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless self bump. I'll do it again.

Treachery

Fake and gay

Google it.

Gee I wonder ((who)) could be promoting this

Yeah nah, this is fake.

If this is real this is one of the most disgusting things I can think of. Urged by professors? Husbands know they are doing it? These people need to be sunk on a ship in the middle of the ocean.

>>thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

> I have heard of volunteers having sex with multiple partners in one day, only to carry on in the same vein the following day.

They cannot even get enough of the refugee cock. It's all they ever wanted

This is what being conquered looks like.

>american telling the world that the BBC and black seed is superior

typical

That's what happens when you stop removing traitors and keep on telling every woman how perfect she is by simply being born as a woman.

SO PROGRESSIVE

SO TRENDY

JUST WONDERFUL ALL AROUND

How many from "all over Britain?" What's the percentage? .0001% of British women? And they're sluts and whores that fuck anything? Oh boy, this is definitely the end for white Brits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

it's fake as fuck you fucking idiots
>"My plan? To lay with them"
people don't talk like that. takes a special kind of retard to think that is real.

>Thesun

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

What are swingers? They have clubs, lots of cucks existed before migrant crisis even existed.

"Black Men" =/= afrikkans from Africa

The version I heard of was camp aid workers exploiting minors in the camp not lusting for the male bbc.

I linked some of the articles but I believe it hinges on "whistleblowers" on facebook posts. The OP pic does seem too tidy to be true. Professors and husbands urging? I'm sure there are a few mentally ill people doing it but I doubt it's anything big.

This one is real

Don't treat women as an object and you might have one interested in you

>June 30 2015
Get that old shit out of here turbofaggot.

Are you turning yourself on faggot?

hahaha! let us laugh at white people

Is this real? Are you fucking joking? What is wrong with your country seriosly? How do you get into their state of mind, help me understand guys seriosly, im comming from conservative christian orthodox country, most of us consider imigrants walking filth and these women are going to have sex with them? What the actual fuck?

>

The funnist part: it was shitposters trolling on social media that prompted her to leave her husband and go fuck Muslims refugees

Please merge them all! this is gold!

>Sleeping with refugees

But that's pedophilia! They're just children!

wtf are you on?

>Don't treat women as an object and you might have one interested in you

Enjoy being a beta orbiter then

That explains why ive seen maybe 1 fight ever where a black dude wins in a 1 on 1.

You faggots cant even fight without all your inbred homies, and when you do you get your ass stomped 9/10 times. Why? Because you were raised by a single mother and are honestly just a bitch with a dick so you think youre hot shit when you fuck gutter whores that nobody wants.

Totally jealous of you with my in-tact family, great credit, and wife that hasnt had 50 loads dumped inside her by the time she was 18. Keep picking up our trash though and think youre winning faggot

>>Anglo women
And nothing of value was lost.

>She has since cut all ties with him
She only has fetish for real refugees.

'your women'

you mean one individual out of a whole nation of people?

Jokes on them they'll all get AIDS

Welcome to the cuck club, bongs.
This is why you don't give women equal rights to men.
They fuck us over every time.
This isn't the first time women have conditioned their men to be betas, and then turn on them to join the invaders.
It's what women do. Their emotions and strong empathy make them natural betrayers.

Revolting whores.

I'm not into older women anyway pham. Refugees can have the thirsty old bitches.

I pull the young ones and then dump them when they get old and that's where Ahmed comes in to pick up scraps.

The world isn't better because all men are useless.

I seriously doubt this, I think that is the media trying to push this as a trendy thing.

Sluts will be sluts no matter where they are, some sluts visiting refugee camps to be used as fucktoys is hardly an indicative of a tendency in the overall population of Britain.

>t. some fucking cunt
Tits or gtfo you worthless whore

>many professors urging us that this is the right thing to do

The funny thing is this goes largely unreported and there is no scandal because it's women going there for sex with men.

Can you imagine if it was men going there for sex with women? They would probably be put on a sex offender's register or something for taking advantage of the poor refugee women.

I really doubt the women are as pretty as the girl in the OP lol

Probably some fat disgusting whores that can't get dick elsewhere, but Africans will fuck anything.

the indoctrination is deep lads. there will be fewer whites in the future, but I guarantee the ferocity of our kinship will be greater. let the traitors in your life go. cut them off completely.

It does come off like some of that suggestive programming shit the Jews do.
Like they want British women to fuck these disgusting Orcs, so they hype up a story about one dumb whore doing it.

jews

>The world isn't better because all men are useless.
>men build society, create science, arts, medicine, transform our species from a bunch of hunter gatherers into an industrialized society that greatly improves the lives of the individuals in it...
>men are useless
And what exactly have women ever contributed to society, other than making children, cleaning, cooking, laundry and sexual relief?

British society is run by women m8. It's why they're free to do whatever they please and you do what ever they please. British men are weak pathetic cucks that let this happen.

It's why I don't care about this country. Islam is the only way to bring the patriarchy back desu and put women back in their place. So let's have it imo.

is there a real world example of this on liveleak or something or is it just another fake article written by a literal cuckold faggot journalist who doesn't even go outside?

>Like they want British women to fuck these disgusting Orcs, so they hype up a story about one dumb whore doing it.
Exactly, only a literal dumb bimbo would fall for the memes.

Have you ever got real close to an imigrant? Like a Haitian? They literally reek of feces!

>Communism is all money into common found
Retarded Americans.
Communism is all collected government tax into common funds, which are guarded by people from government corruption.
>Communism
>feminism
pick one
Feminism and sleeping around came from degenerate western rich families who produced children they didn't care for, because they never had time for parenting and rather parented their companies. Those children then wanted attention and started spreading their buttholes around 70ies New York in pubs.

No, they're old women who white men don't want so they settle for thirsty non whites to make them feel special and young again.

Life it's not about buildings or technology it's about shelter and having food on the table everyday.

I thought everyone on Sup Forums knew that article was fake.

British women are truly the worst

do Sup Forums really believe this?

i read shitpostings more believable in Sup Forums

>Once rule more than 1/3rd of the world.
>Giving my woman to random migrants with AIDs.
How did this start.

>Life it's not about buildings or technology it's about shelter and having food on the table everyday.
Yeah, and MEN are the ones who provided that shelter and food for their families throughout the entire existance of our species.

Women literally existed as nothing but parasitical individuals living off the hard work of men.

And you go and call them useless, quite ungratefull of you!

See

But London is still cucked and brown, even yesterday they got terrorist attack and a Muslim mayor who they voted for, because they love Muslims.

>How does this make you feel

Makes me laugh at more fake news and "alt facts" from the alt tight

that particular one is fake but it is based on real happenings. there was even british men giving their wives money to go out there for "fun".

white people are fucked. we deserve to go extinct.

Listen cunt, you're not talking to amateurs who don't know their shit.
Feminism isn't Communism, Feminism is Cultural Marxism, which is meant to open the door to Communism.
Also, you actually think people have any power in a Communist society? How do they guard funds against the government, when the government has supreme power over everything?

Fake news eat shit and die fäggot

arturorguez.photoshelter.com/image/I00008VH0bGMSY9g

Yup!
>British women get AIDS
>they either die from the disease, get jailed for spreading the disease knowingly, or get killed by the immigrants.
>Britain becomes more adherent to traditional family units and advocacy
>Britain stops importing immigrants
>Britain is saved to eat fish and chips and hear their bing bong tralala song

SAGE
>Fake
>Gay
>Three years old

They only ever ruled over the third world, so it's not sirprizing they love third worlders

> women going to jail
u wot m8

>and the British actually act out on it
Not even surprised

Hahahaha
The eternal Anglo is dead
The sun has finally fallen upon the empire
Fish and chips suck

Can you imagine being the AIDS infested cuck husband? Jesus christ.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
>The term "cultural Marxism" was first sighted around 1973, in The Critique of Domination: The Origins and Development of Critical Theory by Trent Schroyer.

>Trent Schroyer is Professor of Sociology-Philosophy in the School of Social Science and Human Services at Ramapo College. His book, The Critique of Domination has been nominated for a US National Book Award.

>1973
>American
>propaganda in USA

Private property isn't privatization. Communism had way more private property than you will ever have. Privatization is selling to highest bidder, normally rich internationalists, since they have the most money. There's a fine difference between my house and a company workers own together.

Got u senpai

Same shit. Whatever it is they're dysfunctional somehow, and this is an act of desperation rather than preference.

and she gave it to his kids too. i would literally kill the cunt.

HAHAHAHA
No, you're not convincing anyone here of that absolute bullshit

>some have been sent by their partners or husbands to provide 'comfort' for the mainly male population

are Brits truly this cucked or are the women simply rationalizing? id like to think the latter