Memetic Principality of Kek General - We're serious on this edition

>To find these generals search for Memetic instead for Kekistan, since we're no longer going to have a sandnigger name. Thanks.

The Memetic Principality of Kek is a project for people like (you), so you are welcome to give us your opinion, and/or join us in creating the dream.

Right now we're moving from a meme thing (to build an ethnostate) to a viable project which is creating an ethnocommunity in US soil.

To organize stuff we have created a forum which is here: 1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club

We have found some locations to start the project, some of them as cheap as 10.71 Hectares for $5900 if we reach 1000 anons to join the project.

You are very welcome to lurk around and to help us with your ideas.

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=9.msg91#new
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=6.0
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?action=register
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope this doesn't die

Buy land in south africa.

THE RACE WAR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN THERE. ALL NEETS SHOULD MOVE THERE AND BRING GUNS

>South Africa
Lol we have a better plan :D

This is a good starting point to read
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=9.msg91#new

Good stuff in that forum

>flag
No niggers

S H A D I L A Y

>it was a mockery of muslim countries
>we could use muslim tactics to piss of lefties
>board of peace
>moderate shitposters
>not all Sup Forumstards
Kekistan was perfect.

The most amusing thing is how Kek is a memetic cargo-cult that is actually memetic creationism. Rightist paranoia and biological creationism share commonalities. Creationism posits a powerful intentional agency behind the design of life. Cultural creationism posits powerful intentional agencies as being behind the direction of culture (embodied by the nefarious magical omnipotent super-jews.) The evolutionary analogue of cultural change is that processes, biases, and trends that are behind such change, it is a bottom-up phenomenon following certain variable and changing rules of cultural transmission. To create true change is then to expose some of these rules and how they are fake news, such as the commitment to political ideology over truth. I think you can see at this point the contradiction between this view and modern rightism, which is as strongly against this as you can get. It is true that the left as a cultural mass has some of the same flaws, but they are not nearly as catastrophic to discourse, and leftism's high valuation of analytical self error-checking prohibits the excesses of politically convenient bullshittery that the right exhibits.

>1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club

what the fuck is that shit, you want me to click that link nigger? it looks shady as fuck! I won't do it!

WHERE THE HELL IS THE user WITH THE BETTER FLAG. THE ONE WITH NO CLOVERS AND MORE PROPORTIONAL KEK IN TEH CENTER.

THAT SHOULD BE THE FLAG

It is a bitcoin address turned into an URL

This is the bitcoin address 1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo

Pic related is the forum

Project Chanology

Conservativism as a cultural force is self-preservation of cultural data, for the same ideology and worldview to be replicated over and over culminating in total religious ideological conversion. It is memetic incest and homogeny. However the internet has shown itself predictably to be the greatest amplifier of cultural change in human history, and cultural change is increasing exponentially. This is tearing apart the cultural fabric that allows conservative hegemony to continue to exist. Conservativism has had to by necessity try to hijack this cultural change itself to preserve itself, which has only succeeded in hastening its own destruction by using the same cause of its demise in a hopeless and unavoidable effort to save itself. The left in contrast lives for cultural change, and has mastery of its true mechanics; to rightists only the reproductive element of evolution matters, of lineages and descendants, and thus they are fully mindcucked by replicating memes. The left favors mutation (novelty, creativity) and selection (Rational analysis and evidence) which are the truly information-generative memetic processes. In short, the left adapts to change because it is fundamentally about change.

he response to its own weakening has been conservatism doubling down on exploiting human psychology to derail discourse (which includes analysis to knock down bogus claims) to generate paranoia and hate to try to shout out opposition and encourage epidemics of conservative memes that thrive in such environments. Welcome to the Nazi Zombie apocalypse, kiddos, your brains are all infested which are literally in an informational sense mental parasites driving those with weakened memetic immune systems towards extreme rightist views. However delusion is never sustainable, because woven falsehoods eventually yield to reality when they crash into it, unable to lie themselves out of naked consequences. Cultural conservatism (or cultural capitalism, as when considering culture as a reflection of capitalist socioeconomics, seeking to preserve capital is equivalent to seeking to preserve memes that have evolved to be fiercely self-preserving and competitive) thus is in a manic bubble that will crash hard, and is actually in the process of crashing hard at the present. Enjoy watching your ideological dreams die before your very eyes, fuckos, hard disillusionment leads to hard inquiry into how one fucked up so badly, and thus to productive change. Welcome to the butthurtening.

>Trying to literally copy what Texas is doing
>WE R INOVATIVE

This flag is much better.

>Thinks they've risen above to objective reality.

I'll see you on the field.

Downloaded. Thank you.

I think you are in the "Denial" phase, what do you think? (you) feel smart, don't you?

>Not realizing that I created my point as part of the very process that I am describing.
>Not realizing that the payload is delivered simply by reading my posts, which makes the understanding and relationships it forms part of your understanding and consideration when you think about similar topics in the future, which is what is truly important, not mere belief.
>Not realizing that the underground anthropological magazine Virus 23 was published in the 1980's and was based on the meme in the picture.
>Being so ignorant as to relevant history to ignore that leftists have been engaging in memetic augmentation of cultural systems before you were born and joining a war you have already lost thinking you've won.
>Not playing Nth dimensional chess (see: game theory, a cuckademic field made by jews)
>Not into memetic game theory.
>Thinking that having a bunch of ignorant hicks posting frog memes and dubious cherry-picked numbers that couldn't stand up to basic Googling can compare to mastering the force of creativity that is responsible for all cultural change.
>Not realizing that this narrative in this post is just bait to further implant the payload into your mind.
>Not even understanding that the game field is in human minds and that conservativism retards the ability of conservatives to even understand the nature of the battlefield, making them retarded.

>mfw in the aftermath of the South African Civil War, Sup Forums actually succeeds in establishing a white ethnonationalist state in Africa and builds a big ass wall with signs "no niggers allowed, trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again" and "fuck off we're full"

>and is actually in the process of crashing hard at the present. Enjoy watching your ideological dreams die before your very eyes, fuckos, hard disillusionment leads to hard inquiry into how one fucked up so badly, and thus to productive change.

What (you) don't seem to understand is that the chart you posted is always drawn when you compare one thing against other. For instance, a tulip against a currency.

So when we rise a right-wing bubble, the "other thing" starts to crash. In this case, liberal ideology. The reason why this happens is simple: No monetary standard lasts more than 40 years. Our monetary standard started in 1971. Your world is collapsing before your eyes, and we, the people, are rising again.

>Welcome to the butthurtening.

You are here -> Denial phase

>And you will be in "Return to normal when we reach the bear trap" so you understand how it goes.

I get to report another one of these threads to my superiors once more!

There will never be a nation of KEK. There will be no succour or rest for the worshippers of the Charlatan Frog. Any and all attempts will be thwarted. We have infiltrated your ranks on this board and we now occupy high positions in several prominent Right Wing media agencies and businesses.

Everything you do will be sabotaged. KEK will be destroyed and MOLOCH will reign supreme for He is Rising.

I pity the naivete of Frog Worshippers - they truly believe they wield great power and can forge their own destiny - they must be so intoxicated with it.

Moloch can Mo-lick my balls

BUMP!

can i be the war general?

Mate, I'm not certain but there is some frenchanon with a bangladeshi flag here often. That might be him.

>inb4 french, white, pick 1

i just jave to admit it, i dont like the green colour.

French is white though

guys look at this i got 3 x doubles in a row

Yeah... what does it mean?!!!

French is diverse actually. Not talking about the "new french" or the Antilles or Reunion Island, but we have blue eyed blond celts in the north and dark eyes dark hair in the south (italian or spanish like).

Anyway, this projects is ambitious but I like it. Some guy on the forum mentioned tech as a way of earning dosh, we should also think about ships I believe.

t. naval architect (somewhat inexperienced unfortunately)

You're the same leftypol guy that spammed /BMW/ with this shit

If what you're saying is true, then why is Gen Z the most conservative generation since WW2?

Also, I fundamentally disagree with your categorization of conservativism, but there's no point in getting to that if you can't answer this question

WHY ARE YOU FROG WORSHIPPERS SO FUCKING STUPID.

KEK WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH NUMBERS. HE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYTHING BUT PRIMORDIAL DARKNESS.

THIS IS WHY MOLOCH IS WINNING.

bump

>ships
If you lurk a bit more, you will see that we're not longer looking for islands or land near the sea, because it is much more expensive. We're looking for tax free land under the protection of NATO... and some other stuff.

You can lurk (and contribute if you like to) here: 1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=6.0

Naw

Will me and my asian waifu be welcome?

Yeah saw it, too late. Feeling like a Labeouf right now. Thanks anyway mate!

i dont worship a frog still wondering about the digits because chances are really really low to get 3 doubles in a row in the same thread

anways i posted informations about the rev 12 sign appearing on 23 step 2017

i think and believe its the truth and jesus is coming back soon

so i try to reach people to have a look at these because knowledge is important in these strange times. youll need some real truth contact your real creator

you are a spirit and from the father of spirits which is god

so user tell me why do you still believe in the lies of satan the god of this world?

he deceived the whole world.

YEAAAAH LET'S DO IT!!!!!
BUMP!

Why the fuck are you naming it "Kekistan", that just sounds like a country full of muslims. I get you're trying to be ironic but it sounds so shitty.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY,

NAZIS HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOV'T AND ALMOST WON

THERE IS HOPE BROTHERS.

Have you fucking read the very first sentence?

Africa for blacks. Let them build their succesful civilization. It's the richiest continent, so it should be easy as fuck.

thats the joke

Shadilay praise kek brothers!

>blah blah blah liberal relativism faggotry
Heard it all before, commie
kys

There is no other chance,

If we truly want to build a nation thats our only hope, besides i see myself going there regardless to assist the whites who've been there for hundreds of years.

Forum wont let me register

403 forbidden on everything i click

>register
why?

Are you using a mobile device? If so load it like in desktop.

tried on both, everything forbidden

>government secretly funds it
>all pollacks go there
>government nukes the island
>all critical thinking people eradicated with one atrike

Yeah, no thanks. Let us rather fix our own countries and by doing so the world. Its the same reason why we shouldnt leave this site no matter how hard the shilling is. They want us to go away and leave this place so its the best to just stay and counter them. See it as your divine duty to make 2 quality post for every shillpost you see. In the same manner fix your country. Dont flee from (((them)))

MOLOCH is not SATAN,

I suggest we call it Sup Forumslachia after the based Vlad the impaler's home state

I'm sending a ticket to my hosting company. It looks like mod_security is on, and that's the problem.

The forum works, but some anons cannot access it, don't know why.

This is the direct link to the register page, if you want to try.

That works! Thanks Spainbro

Have a nice bump

its the fucking british molochposter again
how many GBs of dead frogs do you have saved on your HDD again?

>Not realizing Sup Forums is actually very classically liberal
>Not realizing modern liberals are the rigid regressives trying to hold on to failed ideas
>Not realizing you just lost the game

Kekistan sounds perfect

no

I think you might be a herretic

>Not playing Nth dimensional chess
Not realizing that i feeded him because he kept the thread alive so the forum got more traction.

XD

>angry allahu ackbaring

Keku Snackbar!

>Enjoy watching your ideological dreams die before your very eyes, fuckos, hard disillusionment leads to hard inquiry into how one fucked up so badly, and thus to productive change. Welcome to the butthurtening.

Uh, pal
>military on his side
>cops on his side
>majority of the non-illegal American public on his side

Yea gonna crash and burn any minute now. You're obviously technically correct about your "" butthurtening ""

If you have a 403 error to register yourself in the forum this is the direct link to the register page.

WE'RE FIXING THE ISSUE!!!

>survivors will be shot again
Top kek

what happened to /pie/?

Jordan B. Peterson is doing an ama at r/iama at 7pm est.
> Canadian clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

>The Metaphysics of Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

He also hates SJWs and got shit for not not "respecting" people with a madeup gender.

>1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?action=register

This worked.

Am I welcomed?

No niggers

I didn't know I wanted this.
I want this.

Seeing as sovreignty in africa is functionally just tied to the ability to hold the land, I don't know why we aren't doing this. Maybe not SA, but I'm assuming we could buy quite a bit of decent land in Africa to form kekistan.

Youre a doodoo head. Moloch is a doodoo head

A big, old containership with a aquacooled bitcoin-mine would be a good start. And a island / oil platform to build a base for infrastructure, hydrofarming and servers.