JIDF False Flag exposed

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/23/israeli-police-arrest-man-over-bomb-threats-to-us-jewish-targets

>Israeli Jewish man, 19, is suspected of being behind dozens of anonymous calls and communications

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David
archive.is/5Mr64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would someone fake bomb threats? Why???

nice

WHATCHA

saved

How can world jewry ever recover?

to perpetuate the myth that they're being targeted/oppressed. they can use it as an excuse for fundraising initiatives, etc

Why are these threads getting slid so hard. JIDF is out in full force.

DOIN

Jewish subversion of civilized people. They exploit the sympathies of the most humane people on the planet for selfish, personal gain. They also worship chaos, they are discordians - they revel in chaos and despair for it's own sake.

You should know this Hans

Time machine confirmed

Literally just had this convo

Surprised?

I have to wonder why they arrested him.

Probably the cops got his IP and gave it to Israel, so they were forced to act if they want to keep good relations with the US.

Ofcourse I do, it was a rhetorical question.

Watcha doin rabbi?

THERE

Why would someone just invent the holocaust and receive a free country, trillions worth of economic and military help and political immunity from any barabric shit and warcrime you can think of?

>bomb threats by jews exposed in Israel.
In other words, Israel, is pushing back against anti-Trump sentiment, as he is in their best interest. They have pulled the rug out from under the anti-Semitic ruse.

Working hard or hardly working?

They were trying to push the narrative that Trump was empowering hateful people to take action.

He was asked in press conferences by the Jewish news what he thought about the increase in threats since his election.

Y'know, this sign (Judenstern) has quite the bad connotation. Replacing the jew star with a star of david might make this image that much more powerful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

AVROHOM GOLDSTEIN???

OY VEEEEEEEEEY

Hi JIDF

kek is this real?

Not surprised, most Israeli Jews fucking despise American Jews. Well they despise everyone that isn't an Israeli Jew really.

>bad connotation
For bad people.

These people are not just simply jews. These are globalist jews pushing trash tier liberal agenda and working to undermined the Unites States.

No, they deserve the Judenstern so they and everyone else knows who and what they are.

Hi stupid american goyim.

They might deserve the sign, sure. But making a not so radical version might even win some libtards over to your side.

redpill bump

Libtards have sold their soul to these Jews. Look at the picture and realize that is almost all of the Dem leadership and Dem supporting media.

If I wanted to red pill libtards telling them they sold their soul to Jews will likely be an encouragement. This pic is for normies and Sup Forums to understand who and what they see and and hear coming out of DC and the MSM.

Also, the pic got a rise out of you so it worked.

Believe me ... he knows.

Power of victimhood.

Oy vey! Delete this.

Goyim know

Trump fucking called it. Absolute madman.

R A R E
A
R
E

fuck it, i'm an anti-semite now

Over 70% of the American Jews hate Trump.

What about the zionists though

remember the 12 million, kraut, now pay up

Neocon conservatives hate him, also

He fucking did say that too. Wasn't that at his conference with Bibi?

This cracks me up it's almost literally "Hey Rabbi, Wha'cha doing?" but he's not a rabbi. I called it though, I said it was probably a Jew since it started happening.

wow, probably the best shill meme ever made

I'm pretty sure Trump said, right next to Bibi, that "there are a lot of fishy people committing these acts, according to James O'Keefe's videos"

And he said it straight to that kike reporters ugly face.

Can someone find the video? I'm working

>The suspect’s lawyer said her client suffers from a “very serious” medical condition that may have affected his behaviour.
What could that be?

>2017, being this ignorant
gets your facts straight.
It was 6 gorillian, not million. They were tortured and children eaten alive by nazi dogs while their mothers watched.
It was the biggest extremination in human history. The ashes were so many that germany had to send ashes into space because there wasnt enough room

Can't stop winning

i love that there doesn't even need to be some grand conspiracy, it's just baked into their DNA and ready to go by their teenage years.

Why would someone fake an industrialized genocide? Why???

Being Jewish.

there is no need to be upset lmao

It's all fun and games until an old Jewish lady accuses you of antisemitism because you won't honor her ten years expired coupons that don't even work on the current system. (this happened to me)

Hey rabbi

Cant wait for this story to get zero (((media))) coverage

Thanks Chaim, could you get me my day's dose of calming estrogen a day early?

go drop redpills in all the leddit threads on this on the news and politics boards

/r/worldnews/comments/611vw9/israeli_police_say_they_have_arrested_a_19yearold/

Lol

never again will we honor expired coupons. never again

Boom. Found an article from CNN
archive.is/5Mr64

CNN BTFO
>Scaramucci linked to a Breitbart story about a James O'Keefe undercover report in which a video suggested that a Democratic activist was sending protesters into Trump campaign rallies where they would film themselves getting beaten up by Trump supporters.
ADL BTFO
>The White House did not respond to a request for comment. But Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, said it would be "astonishing if the report is true that the president would posit such a claim. We fully hope that the authorities will continue their ongoing investigation of the matter and have full confidence that the FBI and law enforcement will bring the culprits to justice."

Bump

Literally

>he rabbi, watcha doin'

Ov vey

Then we bombard the media on its various social media asking why they arent covering it, and will they still won't, then we ceaselessly drop the biggest redpills the world has ever seen upon them about the holocaust being a fabrication. More people see it, then they'll start to question it...

Are there more terrorist attacks on Joosdays btw?

Ahasha

THIS
THIS
THIS

READ
THIS
TRUMP CALLED IT

Cannot stop laughing! Bless (((Herschel)))

Jews, muzzies, globalists, and self hating kid touchers getting
B T F O
T
F
O

Has any anti-Semitic threat or graffiti ever not come from a Jew manipulating for sympathy? Yes. Two weeks ago one case turned put to be the work of a black man.

The top comment on the NYTimes story says this is still Trump's fault because he won't repudiate hate groups.

Muzzies do it a lot too. There was the one white guy in Kansas I think that shot up a Synagogue or something but there's a good chance he was Jewish himself

They are too busy circle jerking with their Russian conspiracy theories.

Trump had come out anti communist already

>Sup Forums never allowed again to claim media covers up this sort of shit
RIP tinfoil

Jews worship the slaughter of goyim. That is their faith. The jews abandoned God and are therefore now a cursed people in the eyes of God

JIDF is in here

Sup Forums is always right

He is great, he's one of us. He had to change his handle once they started tracking like accounts.

JIDF is always in here.

That is why pic related is like throwing water on the wicked witch!!!

>when literally everyone conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact

Still waiting on Bogdanoff meme to be real.

checkin them nice digits

You must be new Jew here Hans.

Jews worship death in general. They're a nihilistic death cult. They especially worship the death and persecution of their own though. You even see this in their sexuality, they're extremely submissive and feminine.

Whats up dicklips if you see this!!!!!

Gee, using Nazi symbols turns off people who aren't Nazis?

Pretty amazed by your politeness, OP, desu.

CNN will just attack Trump with these threats for months and will cover their asses by reporting on this for a day or two.

Its the same with all the black on white violence.
Its called coverage.

that gif hurts

No offense mate but if you see a german flag in a thread about jews, it's 99% likely to be our resident JIDF kraut trying to steer discussion off course

Here are some better, goyim accrued digit shekels to praise

not one person can defend this.