Why do black people?

1. Leave their radio turned up to the max when they are getting gas?

2. Back into parking spots all the time?

3. Drive old decommissioned Crown Vic police cars?

Generally curious.

what's wrong with backing into parking spots?

>falling for the reverse-direction jew

>being this naive

>Drive old decommissioned Crown Vic police cars
Because they're fairly decent cars, and they sell for a reasonable price. I think /o/ lists them in the sticky for this reason.

Why do niggers walk around with their cell phones playing loud music or talking to themselves loudly if they have no tunes on hand? Is it a nervous behavior?

I back up in parking spots all the time, I can get out faster that way.
Wait a minute...

found the black dude

Crown Vics are probably the most red-pilled car on the road today. Niggers are just buying them because they're no longer popular and therefore cheap.

1. They like music
2. Backing in is safer than backing out
3. Nostalgia

dif user here and i back in all the time
whats wrong with it?

>1
They have lower levels of empathy thus don't care/are incapable of caring if their music bothers others.
>2
Hide their tags in states that don't mandate front tags.
>3
They can be bought for fairly cheap.

When are you guys going to take the innawoodz pill? I feel bad for you city fags.

Nothing, if you're a black person I guess.

I grew up in the south on a farm.

not sure about the other two, but the old cop cars are super cheap and fast. you can get used cop cars at auction for a few thousand dollars, and many have been perfectly maintained over their lifetime. plus they come with a V8 engine (for police chases) some have pit manuever bars on the front, and a fucking flashlight hanging out the drivers side windshield. they are pretty awesome cars honestly, as long as you don't mind spending a lot of money on gas.

Also, I assume they can scare rival niggers with those cars, because they assume its a real cop not a nigger pretending to be police.

well, it nice to listen to some music while pumping.

Back in parking is just instinct, you never know when another niga is going to start shooting.

As for the crown Vic, idk why, my best guess would be nigas secretly love police officers ;)

backing in hides the license plate

shieet

Obama intentionally scattered blacks into conservative cities/towns. I'm about a year away from having to white flight for the second time in my life because of it.

1. because they seek attention and know it annoys white people (babbling brooks are shallow)
2.easy getaway
3.they feel at home in police cars

4. Why do black people never have their ID on them?

* Worked at a bar in college. No blacks dude, even the ones who looked like they were in their 30s had an ID on them. Ever.

This. Thought everyone knew this.

IDs are inherently racist

nigger detection effected

It has to do with towing a car. If a car is RWD and it's backed in. You can't properly tow it.

Wouldnt it be objectively harder to back into a tight space than back out of one?

>Am white as fuck.

>Blast music all the time, mainly because I want some nigger or faggot to start some shit.

>Back in to parking spots because it's much easier to pull out than back out when leaving places. Less risk of having people run into you.

>Crown vic is just a nigger thing, no comment here.

I like it when Tyrone has his pandora pumping through speaker on his mobile device. Yeah gotta hab dem beads

jesus christ kek

I got to talk to one of the 2010 census dudes who thought I was going to kill him because I didn't fill out the optional survey about what race I was and how many toilets I had and all that.

He confirmed for me that it was a corporate firm that wanted to gather racial and privlige statistics. I didn't understand until a few years later that this was to make a database of neighborhoods that were "segregated" and needed more blacks/muslims to even things out. That's how fucking traitorous some of the people in our government are.

>backing into parking spots
A policeman I knew once told me emergency services operators do it all the time to waste as little time as possible when leaving. I've done it all the time ever since.

When you pull in to get gas, you leave your car running and blast your music loud as fuck?

Not done yet

>You're beta as fuck if you can't properly back a car up or parallel park.

>You're beta as fuck if you give a shit what people think of you when you play loud music in a public space.

>You're beta as fuck.

Seriously, why has Sup Forums turned into such a cluster fuck of faggotry and plebbits? You must go back.

Are you a first responder?

I see this all the time at gas stations (I live in the south

>nog pulls up in a lime green crown vic (or car like that)
>basting rap music as loud as possible
>swag walks into the gas station
>is wearing socks with nike slippers
>"LEMME GIT UHHHHH FIE ON PUM SIH"

Nogs in their natural habitat are a joy to watch

>be riding bus
>black guy plays music out loud from his phone.

What is up with black people being obnoxious with music.

>Back into parking spots all the time?
It's for making fast getaways

Just questions. No need to get so mad, Jerome.

I play it so I can hear it sure, do I blast it loud as fuck? No.. But people can hear it. Not my problem.

And keeping your car running while pumping gas? I'm not a nigger user; I'm smarter than that.

>old cop cars
aren't they beat to shit?

Shut up Sha'quel

Crown Vics are almost invincible. They're some of the best cars ever made, and the cop versions are even better.

Also makes for much better escape times.

I am literally lmaoing my ass off right now.
>parking car this morning
>see nondescript crown vic in lot
>think "that's an undercover cop or a nigger"
>nope and park elsewhere
>consider making thread about why niggers drive crown vics
>see this thread

Not at all, just high mileage. Most were not even actual cop cars they were government official cars. Its a myth that they're fast though, yeah they got a V8 but its a 4.6L with like 200hp in a car that weighs more than a truck.

Why are they the only ones with frat/sorority license plates?

No, but I'm often late (or close to it).

This, also, cops are less likely to pull you over if you can keep your car halfway decent looking. Cops are people, and they'll gloss over "icognito" cars when looking to write tickets. Blacks only get caught in them when they aren't kept clean and neat.

tl;dr black user in who grew up in the south. Bought a crown vic from a nice old lady and kept it clean. Rarely got pulled over despite speeding from time-to-time (once a year at most). When I drove regular cars, different story.

I drive a Nissan titan with an 8 foot tail bed i back to parking spaces all the time easier for me to pull out.

Ask your mum.

>1. Leave their radio turned up to the max when they are getting gas?

lazy
>2. Back into parking spots all the time?

to hide the license plate or lack thereof
>3. Drive old decommissioned Crown Vic police cars?

poor old nigger thinks its a Cadillac

Yes but they're tough cars that have also had professional maintenance for virtually their entire life.

They buy crown vics because they're most familiar with them from getting locked in the back so often.

>be in manhattan with gf
>park and get out
>nig walks by talking to himself about how "fuckin college ass white boys takin over this shit"
>punch him in the head and tell him if he ever looks at me again I'll rape his family
>he walks away apologizing
>girlfriend sucks my cock
>everyone applauds

The crown Vics come cheap after police are done with them. Period.

They back into spots so that the repo man (take-back man as they say) won't see their tags as easily.

The music is kind of self explanatory. It's part of their general loud and disruptive nature. Ever heard them laugh in public?

This. You can get them on the cop auctions for 1 grand.

>aren't they beat to shit?
No, they're pretty resilient. Most cabs in my city are old cop cars. They have the spotlight and 'police interceptor' decal on the window.