Why is diversity a thing and how come I can't find a job because of it

Why is diversity a thing and how come I can't find a job because of it.

So Chinese is not an Asian background......hmmmmm.

if you check that you're disabled, you will automatically become entitled just like the shitskins. Job will be guaranteed for you

Aren't you supposed to do the opposite and not even ask the name of the candidates if you want to have diversity.

Lie and say your a different race.

They can't prove you wrong, and if they try you can sue them.

Yeah, you guys are weird as shit with your "asian" colloquialism.

Just call em arabs like the rest of the world.

I had to fill out a similar form. My work thinks I'm a mixed race, disabled, bisexual Hindu.

>the secretly straight, white, British master race

You just need to get in the door. What are they going to do? Fire you for not sucking enough dick?

Makes me want to kill myself

What if you say PREFER NOT TO SAY?

Only two genders? How problematic!!!

If you are a white guy in america and can't get a job it's definitely your fault.

You taking advantage of the system it's the reason it doesn't works.

Master racer.

No, the system doesn't work because it's required to take advantage of it for it to function.

That's not a sound system.

i wouldnt even know where the fuck id put myself if i was a jap? under 11, under "Any other Asian background", and be lumped with the fucking pakistanis and bangladeshis and indians, or 18: Any other. wtf britbongs. Oh, how convenient that the biggest population (White), with a fucking european continental mass off the coast to supply with another 500+m whites, only has 1 row of options, and shitskins have 4.

REEEEEEEEE

What happens if I lie and just tell these faggots I'm a white Hispanic or something

>I have a very bad case of autism

I'm considering that as well.

If you've ever had depression tick the disabled box. Go for jobs that have the "double tick" system, this means if 100 people apply for the job and they're only doing 5 interviews you will be one of those 5. It wont definitely get you a job but it will give you the edge over the other 99 "normal" applicants.

>mfw being fucked in the head finally worked in my favour

>tfw you have the blackest name humanely possible so your foot always gets in the door

>White
>Irish background

I read the words, but I can't understand them.

Becuz only whites can b rasist

I have diabetes and I always think it hinders me getting a job in power engineering.

I really wish this would start happening. The precendent has already been set by Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal. We need more controversy about people identifying as races they are not a part of.

I'm curious too since I'll be job hunting this summer. What if I just make shit up? Is this grounds for legal action? If I say I'm Hindu and get fired because it turns out I'm not, isn't that the same as saying the only reason they wouldn't have hired be is because I wasn't Hindu?

Are you Jamal 'Big Blacks' Blackman?

no but it's pretty close

>If I say I'm Hindu and get fired because it turns out I'm not
They can't prove you are not. No Western country that uses such diversity shit has an ethnicity registry like the one in USSR. You can literally tick any box you wish, and no one will be able to prove shit. Most chances the law says they can't even challenge you. Even wrt. gender, you can just say that although you are legally male, you consider yourself a woman.

I've been trying to get a government job for a while and still no callbacks beyond the email confirming that I'm qualified and being considered.

In theory now, shouldn't I be able to list my race as black and just say I identify as it? What sort of things would they do if any concerning that once they meet me?

All hypothetical, of course.

>In theory now, shouldn't I be able to list my race as black and just say I identify as it?
Just say your grandfather was black. They can't check, they can't claim you aren't. They won't challenge you in fear of lawsuits. Game the system.

I wouldn't ever do it just out of fear of possibly drawing the wrong kind of attention but it's just been something that I've been curious about lately. I'm surprised it hasn't popped up more in the MSM.