Brit/pol/ - Defeatist Terrorist Sympathiser Edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s39SByqdibs
youtu.be/ZhrhLovaFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=X9geXVAOFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=zAHL6ECAiEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO HIPS LOL

ENTP standing by

Being at work, can someone give me a quick rundown of Westminster today?

>youtube.com/watch?v=s39SByqdibs

Tommy Robinson arrives at Westminster.

Mail current front

You gents seen todays Assange development?

Tripfag cancer is literally out of control.

Brit/pol/ is the worst thread on this board bar none. It is filled with narcissists and attention seekers of the worst kind.

Britain could ruin America from the inside by utilising our soft power and intelligence agencies, and then just pick them off when they're weakened.

Prove me wrong.

Khalid Masood has ware if you have coin.

>we stand in defiance against terrorism
>we are not afraid!

basically western society continues to do everything to try and cover up the fact that they were too scared to reprint the charlie hebdo cartoons after that terror attack. just keep repeating the dogma, diversity is our strength, we will not be intimidated etc.

historians are gonna look back on this time with disgrace.

posting in a shit thread

Thanks Horatio.

Tonight's QT panel.

PLAID CUM-REE THE PAHTY OF WAYELS

>English Teacher
>Convicted criminal

Inderesting

>tfw getting close to a girl, comfy chat all day every day
>asked her on a date last night
>read but no response

youtu.be/ZhrhLovaFs8

All cucks.

That's pretty awful

the picture on the right looks like the brit scientific police is praying in muslim, kino

ENTP here also.

That faggot though. He's (((Rebel Media))) and I can't stand him the condescending little shirt lifter.

>Be a member of the BNP
>Can't work in the police force or be a teacher
>Be an Islamic Extremist known to MI5, the FBI et al
>Teach children

fucking

WEW
E
W

Can't wait to watch them dodge and dive every question about immigration and terrorism.

>Into bodybuilding

Looks it.

RIFKIND

Die Deutschencucken lit up their big gate for us.
Speaking of things in Germany being lit up...Dresden.

QT cancer edition
expect:
>Diversity is our strength
>not all muslims
>muh islamophobia

Diversity is our strength!

All we're going to hear is how great mudslam is.

I would agree but there are thread IDs. Every thread runs into the next, and so brit/pol/ is basically one giant thread since 2014. Since it is basically one thread there is nothing wrong with having an ID to use when Sup Forums changes the thread post IDs.

Notice how no one uses their trip outside of the brit/pol/ threads

If you're not aware the attacker was BRITISH BORN

Same. But why are we talking about this. Has it become a meme characteristic?

Just like the French, Khanganush says "Terrorism is kindov just something we have to deal with." NO FAGGOT HAJJI, this shit WASN'T happening until the fucking muslims came. Sweden wasn't the rape capitol of Europe... Fucking jesus Christ this sand nigger....

Specifically what did you send to her?

as if we need germany's sympathy lol. they're the ones in need of pity.

This virtue signalling is tiring now. Just stop.

Let's be honest lads, our masters have helped facilitate this shit with the Frankenstein they created to protect Geo-Political interests and
>Muh Oil.

>Rambo 3 = what /pol would have been in the 1980s
>Muh Commies.

yep, Islam is so sick it brainwashes people who live in a country where lefty bullshit is pumped into people from every angle

They'll blame the Anabolics!

>tfw chicken tendies for dn dins

ANGLO'D

BTFO by /aregirl/

I would prefer this not to happen, the tokenism lost its novelty after the first 3 attacks.

I'd rather see images of Muslims with their heads impaled on pikes.

when did she read it? i sometimes wake up, check my messages then go back to sleep

>BRITISH born
>ENGLISH teacher
>BODYBUILDER
>LONE WOLF
>MARRIED WITH KIDS
>EAST LONDONER

That was quick. I wonder if it's someone's job to plan official mourning/virtue signaling shit like this in the event of attacks.

They are going to burn out the bulbs in the projectors at this rate.

Kent is not East London

In all seriousness though it looks aesthetic as fuck with the Union Jack imposed on it

lads why do we have the best flag?

Based Katie.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9geXVAOFDg

I believe so. I think it's because it's a bit autistic to want to argue with people and prove everybody wrong all the time.

Owen Jones is writing his anti-gym article as we speak no doubt

I'm trying to defend tripfaggotry and you do this

JUST

i think we should start a petition to remove the 'Great' from our name.

it is frankly embarrassing at this point

Gross
Have some Liz instead

" For a vegetarian, Rents, you're a fuckin' EVIL shot! "

Is it sad that I actually made that OC at 4am one night?

good OST

Imagine how the Commons would start voting if that happened

The article said he lived in Birmingham and East London. Was just going with that.

Owen Jones.

Is there no footage of the SNP bitch going mental in holyrood? That express video is just clickbait.

I forgot ESTJ though

We have footage of the man who massacred the French school children yesterday in London.

He escaped yelling that cavalry was a myth spawned by Hollywood.

Great Bowling Shane!

>Not liking chicken tendies

51yo

milf

Just asked if she wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow, nothing dumb or presumptive.
Just a bit after I sent it round 11 last night, so I think I'll have to take it as a no

What's this?

It's less like cancer and more like an immune disorder.
Sure, sometimes your body decides to tear itself apart and die - but the alternative is letting outside forces tear you apart instead, and those are much more likely, work much faster, and don't let you take the day off sick because your disease is flaring up again.

I exclude myself from this because I'm a wanker, but with zero tripcodes Brit/pol/ would be a complete /r/thedonald tier cesspool, if not outright dead.

What would Guido Fawkes say?

>All of us are equal there is no religion it's just a belief.
Thoughts? What did they mean by this?

Is he really British born? 52 years old and committing terrorism seems fishy to me

He needs to neck himself

Oh ok

coalburner

Retard

>British Flag
jesus fucking christ how racist.
use the london underground logo you fucking fascists.

>tfw first hearing it
youtube.com/watch?v=zAHL6ECAiEE

Jokes aside, the real book and the follow up "The Establishment" especially are well worth a read.

How do you explain that mummy isn't coming home because a mulim killerd her but the government is still importing them by the boatload and most of your classmates are muslims

>A bit autistic
But we can enjoy the social interaction aspect to arguing / criticizing shit.

Ah well... Pretty much every imperfect social behavior suggests autism these days.

Sorry but you have to go back namefag. Back to plebbit.

So there's a bunch of 16 year olds in the pub with drinks. Do I just leave them be or grass on them?

Just let Rimmer do his thing, he's our special boy.

Really? Have been tempted to buy them

>MUH TERROR ATTACK IS AN INCONVENIENCE, MUH FREEDOM, MUH INDY VOTE!

Stupid scotscum chimped out apparently because Hollywood got disbanded or something.

watch bitter lake desu

Probably an ELT teacher. The last refuge of the failure.

by now they should just make a slideshow of all nations with a muslim population of +10%

nahh that's not real... is it?