Jewish bomb threat suspect CAUGHT in ISRAEL

>Hes probably a white supr-
why is Sup Forums always right?

>over 100 bomb threats recently called in
>Trace calls
>Teenager in Israel
>In possession of a "large antenna"
>also made threats to Australia and New Zealand
> Jeff Sessions about to slam the ban hammer on the kike (Hate Crime x100)

nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Dual-US-Israeli-citizen-behind-most-JCC-bomb-threat-calls-484990
buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/teen-claims-she-was-raped-by-three-black-males-hoax?utm_term=.ejk7eZpkRa#.dtMnqQoVNZ
cnn.com/2017/03/23/middleeast/israeli-american-teen-arrested-jcc-bomb-threats/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When the Israeli police searched the suspect’s house, investigators confiscated computers, an antenna and other equipment, and an American official said it appeared the man had used Tor, a widely available anonymity software, to try to mask his whereabouts. The software is used by a wide range of people, from people conducting illicit business on the so-called dark web to activists trying to avoid government censorship or surveillance.

>Obligatory

This one almost makes me mad, if I wasn't past the point of emotion. I got so sick and tired of people throwing these jew incidents around as "Trump's America", when anyone whose been paying attention knew damn good and well that it was a false flag.

The leftists screaming about anti-antisemitism hate jews anyway and suck mohammed dick at the commie women's marches and campus groups.

>The authorities did not immediately identify the teenager, who they said was Jewish and in his late teens. His motives were not immediately clear.

On Thursday, a judge ordered the suspect held until at least March 30 and imposed a gag order, forbidding the Israeli authorities to release his name.

It's the ultimate "What'cha doin', Rabbi?"

>There are still few details available about the suspect’s profile, but he is not in the IDF, not ultra-Orthodox, at some point made aliya and possibly has psychological problems and few friends.

>American Israeli living in Ashkelon has been arrested, suspected of being behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand that date back around six months, The Jerusalem Post has learned.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Dual-US-Israeli-citizen-behind-most-JCC-bomb-threat-calls-484990

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

In other words this is the first and last we'll hear about this kid.

>This one almost makes me mad
this. Dont hold your breath for an apology from any juden or liberal who were autistically screeching "muh nazis!!!!!" for 2 months straight, giving trump shit for it

>Wait for the german JIDF flag to show up

he better get fucking extradited. He wont be seeing the outside world for a very long time

>(((tor)))

hey guys use this program for your illegal activity so we... eh they will never find you ;)

I really want to see the liberals explain this one.

First the black reporter trying to frame his ex as an anti-semite damages the narrative, and now this totally destroys it.

They should. They reee'd so hard for a few days Trump had to waste breath in his joint address to Congress "condemning" these frauds

>an Israeli teenager who holds American citizenship
this is the shit i cant fucking stand. Why are these parasitic untermensch given citizenship like candy???
G+d forbid a goyim asks for israeli citizenship, if hes not a jew!

>they will never find you ;)
no one is truly safe. This is the world we live in, for better or for worse

Isn't tor is some US services developed software, they claim its in their interest to make it untraceable but I very much doubt they dont have some kind of backdoor init.

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN
THA GOYIM KNOW!!!!!

I think the thing that gets me a little jimmy rustled is that I absolutely know that anyone who believes it was Yahtzees or the Malt Fight or Erasists or whatever will continue to believe that is the truth. They either won't see this article, even if you show it to them they'll immediately pretend they never saw it two days later, and they'll carry on with their blind hatred of America, white people, and everything else under the sun.Please bring the Day of the Rope soon.

(((Kershner)))
(((Blinder)))
(((Goldaman)))

I'm sure this will get the fair reporting it deserves, kek

>untraceable
anything "untraceable" or "impenetrable" is just a meme

>Apple
>Whatsapp
>Tor

Surprised?

>They either won't see this article, even if you show it to them they'll immediately pretend they never saw it two days later

But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Makes you wonder what else might have been a Jewish false flag.

Sup Forums was right again!

I believe this was the exact character flaw described in Mine Kompf that led dear leader to come to his despising opinion of (((them))). Even when you beat them they just double down antagonizing and pretend you didn't beat them at all.

>a few days
more like weeks! remember that stupid kike reporter who reeeeeee'd at trump to disavow it for the x9999th time, and the media still gave him grief for at least a month it felt like

Does anyone have the screencap of the fucker with tweet who was all

>I dont know who is doing this to these jewish centers but I know who they voted for

>the first and last we'll hear about this (((kid)))

You would think so, but he's drained so much time+resources from alphabet agencies that his name will be leaked.

Chances are he was an identifiable troll in Israel, too. So, matter of time.

2017 Joshua Ryne Goldberg Award

>Makes you wonder what else might have been a Jewish false flag.
Makes you wonder what would happen if everyone started asking themselves that question.....

it was initially a us navy project IIRC

So... did he make those threats to put the blame on others or was he serious? Any info on this?

delet-

I told my girlfriend lt was probably self-caused, i.e. a jew did it. I used to joke about that shit...reality is truly stranger than fiction

hmmm --- why are (((they))) reporting in then?

>lawyer is making claims that a "brain tumor" is the possible cause of his actions
>when the cops arrested him, the little faggot tried to take the cops gun
oy vey a brain tumor is the cause of this mans cognitive actions :o)

I wonder who said that

>mentally ill Jewish kid goes to jail for false-flagging as a Nazi

I think I've seen this movie before...

Oy vey, he was sick, goys! He had a Toooomer. Your lack of compassion for this sick Jewish boy is disgusting, ann frankly, a little antisemetic.

"“He suffers from a brain tumor that may have had an effect on his cognitive functions,” his lawyer, Galit Bash, said in a statement released by the Office of the Israeli Public Defender. According to Israeli news media, Ms. Bash told the court that the suspect had not gone to regular schools since first grade, and had the tumor for several years. He has no criminal record, the statement said."

Hahahah jews have absolutely no shame

"Huh? It c-c-couldnt've been me, goy stop picking on me i'm just a helpless wittle jewish retard. My brain tumor did it!!!"

>why are (((they))) reporting in then?
probably to lock the door behind them. Now the (((NYT))) can say they quickly corrected their assumptions which will give them a clean hands optic

IMO its an attempt to get them out of the fake news club. sad!

fuckin germans man I swear

itwasrealinmymind.jpeg

Literally

>he rabbi, watcha doin'

Ov vey

Follow up stories:

>"Israeli jew accused of hoaxing American Jewish center bomb threats doesn't actually have the brain tumor he claims."

>"Tumor free Israeli bomb hoaxer now unsure what he is being accused of; claims new brain tumor may be forming"

real fucking holocaust when

Kikes never stop subverting with lies. Never trust the jew

>all the stress of these "accusations" caused my brain tumor
>local authorities sued for $6 million

You heard it here first

lul so far we have a nigra anti-trump lying journalist and an Israeli jew..by the time they solve the headstone cases it will turn out to be a lgbt transbender homosexual union member who worked on the Clinton campaign.

Is this Buzzfeed's way of pushing back and trying to bury the story, or just a weird coincidence?

buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/teen-claims-she-was-raped-by-three-black-males-hoax?utm_term=.ejk7eZpkRa#.dtMnqQoVNZ

FYI - any Jew can apply for dual citizenship with the U.S. - it means nothing if they say he holds U.S. citizenship. He's an Israeli Jew in Israel pulling this shit.

The concept of bringing up his U.S. citizenship is to make people think the asshat was American, and not Israel as they would never do something like this, ever

>any Jew can apply for dual citizenship with the U.S
This truly doodles my noodles. Our founding fathers are rolling in their graves, but im not expecting trump stop it sadly

woops, heres the full quote from ben frank suggesting we ban das juden all together kek

youshouldvelistened.jpeg

>Be Rabbi trying to conseal identity with tor
>Make calls from house phone

Hivemind.

What a fucking kike! A kike among kikes!

Why is Sup Forums treating a 19 yo troll like he's a mossad agent?

ive been looking for that everywhere in my folders. thanks for posting friendo

this turned me antisemitic for a minute but i saw nathan fielder is doing a summit ice pop up shop in vancouver and he made me laugh and now i like jews again

Tailor Swift obviously.

I cant believe how much bigotry i read in this thread!! You should be ashamed. One american kid goes to far doing some pranks and you are accusing the fine people of Israel of hideous things!

Shame on you bigots! Shame!!!!

wtf i love jews now

I'd say a large percentage of Sup Forums is self-hating Jews

>the kikeposter on /trumpgen/ has finally been apprehended

huge kek
>part of me hopes thats him

B-b-but look at all these vandalized grave stones!!!

The Jewish establishment really needs to learn that people who are "woke" to the Jewish problem, aren't gonna waste time doing petty shit like kicking graves and calling in bomb threats. No, we're busy on Chinese Cooking forums figuring out how to be subversives ourselves and beat the Jews at their own game.

this. Schoolyard bully tactics aren't viable. They grossly underestimate us, and ironically its the same mistake THEIR enemies usually make

It's sad too because CNN has been running this shit nonstop since it started happening, hyping up the fear. Now they'll just strait up not report on it, when the truth comes out and doesn't fit their narrative. We really, truly are under assault from Jews.

B
E
A
UTIFUL

cnn.com/2017/03/23/middleeast/israeli-american-teen-arrested-jcc-bomb-threats/index.html

I stand corrected. Definitely not the ending they were hoping for. The whole thing was supposed to be a rise in anti semitism because of Trump. There isn't a rise in anti semitism, but rather a rise in the amount of people questioning consolidated world/national power under Jews.