Dumping average, middle class South African security measures

Dumping average, middle class South African security measures.

Don't let this happen to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
snagfilms.com/films/title/tell_me_and_i_will_forget
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Way to cave to international pressure.

bump

Did this car ever catch on in South Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

I live in a 30% nigger area, there are metal doors, spiked fences, dogs and guns in every sensible house here

the white libshits don't do any of that and get enriched all the time

Dump more. And do you have a ridgeback?

Tfw I live in the black capital of the US

Detroit? Chicago? Atlanta?

There's a lot of black capitals in America.

Is gunning down niggers socially acceptable like in the US?

tell me anytong about SA. im intensly interested in thsi subject

I wish I could see flags right now

what is htis

t. someone who has never locked his door

Atlanta has the most blacks in the US desu

Why no pics of guns?

Baltimore?

Another common example

If they break in, for sure

Shits fucked

(Switzerland)

To separate bedrooms from the rest of the house

Planning on getting strapped this year. getting a biometric gun safe too.

Minus detroit, those are world class cities, and even detroit looks like heaven compared to rural white meth-infested america.

Thanks for sharing that you still live with mommy and daddy in your gated community though

>mfw blacks in my geology class learned that they only make up 13% of the US population, not 50+% like how they do around here

Fence blocking stairs.

Same. Brother got robbed after 3 months in Vinings. Fucking niggers.

Atlanta desu, it has the highest amount of blacks in the state/state capital when compared to other states in the US

The (((media))) would have us believe they are 60-70% of the population. I hate them so much.

It will happen if hardworking East Asian immigrants get their way.

why would you choose to live in such a place. it makes no sense. its liek choosing to live on the surace of the sun

this is a great documentary on S.A. EMS

snagfilms.com/films/title/tell_me_and_i_will_forget

there's a section where the cute boer girl walks the camera crew through all of her anti-rape measures

That's a nice pepe in your window

i didnt meat a nigger until in i was 22 lmao

You relaxed around blacks. Never do that.

>snagfilms.com/films/title/tell_me_and_i_will_forget
thanks ill watch this. im super interested in real SA history/news stuff not filitered by kikes

>looks like heaven compared to rural white meth-infested america.

Poor Whites are still miles ahead of wealthy blacks.

After a while some blacks in my school start to go full 1488 on other blacks.... It's beautiful

>Middle class
You must be poor as fuck. A trellidoor! Hahahaha don't tempt me to post real boogey defense measures

>tfw live in meth capitol of Montana
>everyday is nice and white
>Very little crime
>petty theft in bad pet of town
Literally the only thing that ruins my day here is seeing some nigger that the local church brought here.. luckily they always leave after a few months but then the church brings more who only leave etc

postem

A kid at my second highschool (I go to two high-schools and a college in the same day) got shot in a driveby a week or two ago kek

You tell em!

And what would you use for a sliding door...?

>tfw we have same security measures here in mexico too

why cant we be rid of this filth?

Sorry to see this. Places here are getting that way here too depending where you live.

OP, what is the real risk of not having all of this? is it like 100% certain your home would be attacked? and what would happen would it be a group of blacks that just rob or murder or rape or all three?

Get on our level.

I do this a lot with my family and people I know
>hey guess what percentage blacks make up in this country
>they almost always guess 25-50%
>tell them it's 13%
>they think I am a crazy conspiracy theorist
>show then the states
>mind's blown

My security measures: I lock the front door. The entire south wall of my apartment is just one big window on floor level right next to a footpath in a dense area in the capitol. Anyone could throw a rock and walk right in. I'm completely unarmed, even my shovel is in the car.

Feeling like home. Even then it's not comfy.

Last year three burglars broke in and stole all money we had after molesting my sister with a gun and then kicking my brother's jaw to the point he lost three teeth. Our mother (we don't live with dad) is traumatized to this day and we lost so much money that the hole that the burglars cut into the metal bars around our window are still there. Our neighbors are spreading glass all across the ground and putting barbwire on the walls. We are training protection dogs but we can't walk them because we too scared to walk the dogs and get shot.

Right now I just stay at my bedroom playing WoW so I won't lash out and start stabbing every single crackhead I see on this street and raping their dead body until I breed the Antichrist.

Life's so unfair.

My only consolation is that Europe is next to go.

Because genocide is socially unacceptable sadly

That's a neat idea. What kind of adhesive do you use?

you have to be over 18 to post here

I'm a senior desu

kys untermensch

>Our mother (we don't live with dad)
so THATS how america will become brazil

what do you do if your house is on fire, can't escape through any of the windows?

Sorry about the sister user.

we do that in UK too lol, even though its frowned upon, just mix up some cement, put a layer over the top of the wall, wrap some glass bottles in a cloth and smash it with a hammer, then stick the shards into the cement.

That's actually a really good point, never considered that.

I can always just pop open the garage door and run outside, would be my move in that situation.

What's to stop someone from just taking a bat and clearing it all off?

hey bro you and your sister can come live with me here innawoods. you can play wow all day and your sister can keep the house clean while I work

no niggers no crackheads nothing around here.

But what if the fire blocks that single path? And do you have a fucking dog or not, nigger?

Seeing this stuff and the thought of living like this has freaked me out big time. I feel anxious as fuck right now. Fuck living like that . I can see why pistorious freaked out and started blasting

Would they have done this during apartheid or would the consequences have deterred them from home invading?
Can anything ever help this situation? .

Jesus christ and I thought this shithole was dangerous.

As long as the stumps don't come out then there should at least be a layer of crunched up glass remaining. Cement should get that job done.

Of course then all you'd need to do is to drape something sufficiently durable over it, but maybe at that point you're talking about criminals that think ahead about a particular target rather than common niggers who just go for whatever is easiest. I mean, I've broken in to my own house through the window a couple of times, but probably nobody will bother doing that unless they for some reason think I don't live in a dump with nothing much of value.

You can put holes where their faces used to be, but the ROE is fucked. They have to be armed, and they have to be facing you.

>wake up
>Castle Doctrine isn't universal law

y live

World nigger genocide

the walls are normally pretty high, high enough that you couldn't reach from ground level. the point of it is really to stop people climbing over, like taking a run and jump then get a hand full of glass, most people don't carry bats here though, the thieves are pussies here, plus if they got caught with a bat robbing someones house it would turn out a lot worse for them in court than being unarmed, because then its armed burglary. if they don't use any weapons they will get a lesser sentence most likely. i'v never seen any thief attempt to remove them before lol too much like hard work.

is that cat part of the defense system?

Not much to catch on fire, House is made of brick and stone, and the floors are tiles.

Isn't the leader of South Africa going to take away whites land soon or something?

Fun fact; brick houses burns better than wooden ones

But with ethnic virus it is.

He wants to, but he can't. Still going to jump ship asap though.

fugg

Hello fake twin

Mexico has a ton of feral niggers too?

What? Is the UK bad enough to warrant home made barbed wire? I live right in the middle of a city and I've never been robbed, I even live in a basbasd part of town and all I do is lock my windows and doors. You could easily break my window and take all my shit

won't a baseball bat just clear the glass?

>the thieves are pussies here,
yet you still need to put glass shards on your walls.

i cant even imagine lmao

its always funny to see how violent nigger skin countires like SA and the UK are

AIDS doesn't work fast enough sadly

bricks can help keep the heat in, basically just like a brick oven you still need fuel thou and that is where you furniture comes in. If most of your stuff is made out of metal or plastic is harder for it to catch on fire.
wood houses on the other hand they themselves are the fuel, so you pick your poison.

sorry about what happened

Fuck that. Do all homes have guns?
Can women have them on their person when theyre out and about

Why isn't there trash and hobos by the river?

Incredible how they derived that information from rocks

Britbong, don't be fucking dense.
You have people being raped and murdered on your streets and you wonder why a third world country dweller would want maximum security around their house.

Niggers will rape and murder everyone in that house in a second.
It's not a fucking joke, don't ever go to Africa.
I would personally love to see every Nigger in The U.S.A. deported and traded for these white survivalist.

> Our neighbors are spreading glass all across the ground and putting barbwire on the walls. We are training protection dogs
It used to be common here in the 60's, 70's and 80's for us English living in terraced houses that had back entries, alleyways to cement pieces of jagged broken glass to the walls to fuck burglars up.
Faggot lefties told us it might hurt burglars so we had to take it down.
A shame you can't walk your dog, can't you arm yourself and kill all the crackheads?
Don't asee why you wish Europe ill will, cheeky black bastard

depends which area's you are in, if you are in areas with chav's and people on welfare that have zero morals and will rob their own mothers. not everyone does it. but I have been to plenty of areas that nearly every house has them. some people also use grease or anti-climb paint, slather it over the top of the bricks so when they try to jump over they slide back off and get covered in black gloop, pretty sure it stains their hands too. only problem with this is you need to keep reapplying every so often because they rain will wash it off eventually.

What are those?

>detroit looks like heaven compared to rural white meth-infested america.

What exactly happened to South Africa? Where they threatened with force by a different nation to be diverse or else? I get angry as fuck when I see pictures of this shit

>tfw you live in a civilized society where at least most people arent crazy savages

Decorations. They add diversity to the landscape.

The International Jew forced them to use a government made of Communist Niggers because they was bein racis. Literally.

this is common here too

>it's just the usual here. My brother his wife and two children were kidnapped and held hostage at gun point. My brother had been entrusted with the key to the vault in the bank he worked and the thief were after it.after they got away with the robbery they let him and his family go. My brother has never been the same since, he is still traumatized but hey at least he is not dead.

I meant pussies in the sense they don't carry weapons and run as soon as anyone comes back to the house. so they are unlikely to be carrying bats to use to remove glassed cement. they aren't they type of burglars that will try and attack you, at least most of the ones I have heard about.

Post your shower.

That'll change for you in a couple years bro, don't worry.