What if we started putting the bodies of dead terrorists in barrels of pig blood and bury them facing away from mecca?

What if we started putting the bodies of dead terrorists in barrels of pig blood and bury them facing away from mecca?

I mean, they're muslims, but since they were terrorists they're obviously not real muslims, and all other muslims would condemn them for their acts because all other muslims don't support terrorists right? So they should have literally no issue with this and it would act as a great terrorism deterrent.

Sounds like an excellent idea.
When do we start?

It's more realistic to just forcibly remove all Muslims.

I don't think dead men can commit a sin

It's more about flooding social media with the idea and seeing how lefties react

Does this actually do anything? I saw the Israelis covering their bodies with bacon thing does it actually deny them afterlife or something?

>fly people from Detroit into Mecca
>host Black Friday sale
>shit is lit

>Bury them under a pork farm facing away from Mecca
>Their corpses will almost always be covered in pig shit
>Forgotten by their own god
We're actually some pretty fucked-up people. If we were in charge, just about every federal action would be completely irreverent.

We just need a Caesar to lead us in removing everyone who doesn't belong here.

1. Soldiers of Allah don't care what uneducated kuffars like you do.
2. See 1.

you fry them alive in pig fat
NICE AND CRISPY

Kek
>soldiers of a false god
>calling people on Sup Forums uneducated

What do westerners hold as sacred?

Homosexuality?
The phony "Holocaust"?
Cum?

The only thing your country has is giant rats and drunk retarded blokes

The world would be in its place if we were in charge.

Don't get me wrong, the world would be a much better place. The problems we'd face under our authority would be far better than the problems we face now.

It would also be a funnier world, don't you agree?

Indeed it would. Imagine pol fags ruling their countries, oh boi it would be interesting :v

Think we'd break off into separate societies?

Maybe, it would be a pretty nationalist world, but we would interact with each other anyway, but its hard to say

It's really funny you say this considering the same shit was said when noone thought Trump would win.
Everyone thinks they'll be the best and have the best ideas and things will be brilliant. Humility is the most important aspect to have as a leader. Realising you're just one man. Seeking out the advice of the millions of other people you have at your disposal. Very few people ever do this though. Power corrupts because once people have it they're unwilling to designate it to others.

Consulting the masses is a mistake, they never fully understand what's best for them or what they really want anyway. That's the biggest problem of the west right now, we consider better the ignorance of the collective than the intelligence the individual that knows best. Trump for what I see is not one of them

Of the ones that know better I mean