Ever notice how women always stand around uselessly and wait for men to fix things for them...

Ever notice how women always stand around uselessly and wait for men to fix things for them? Women are physically and mentally inferior

Umm this is hard, daddy do it for me please :)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
thejournal.ie/woman-sentenced-to-10-lashes-for-driving-a-car-in-saudi-arabia-238266-Sep2011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are superior to men. Sorry about the truth, virgins

>that strong womyn showing her utter disgust at such a blatant demonstration of patriarchal oppression put on display by that privileged cis white male

Can you do that yourself?

>that one handed pullup
impressive shit. I cannot do that.

Yes women are typically inferior to men in strength and are more emotional in lieu of logic.

Her reaction is priceless.

Women are natural followers, it's not in their DNA to take initiative. They will only do so when a man is not around or when a man is too beta to do something.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

those babes standing around gave that one armed faggot the strength

women are genetically Superior, but physically they are lesser.
>simple truths

nigga be like.
time to stunt on these hoes.

>Women stand around debating helping a man in committee meeting

>Man just does the thing

>Women disgusted that man didn't wait ten minutes for them to decide to help

how hard could it be

>impressive shit. I cannot do that.
Well also remember he's missing an arm and a leg. That's a significant percent of your body weight.

TFW you realize all man vs woman, black vs w/e, nazism, etc. threads are mostly being done by shills to slide the good stuff.

do you know what genetics even means?

I've only noticed that The Wall must be taller

more gifs liek this

Evidently not

This. He's got a 30% weight advantage over the women - matching his paycheck at the end of the week I'm sure.

It's like how dudes with fake feet can run way faster than healthy people. Nothing impressive here, the women are right to be disgusted at the impromptu freakshow performance.

>climbing a wall
>impromptu freakshow performance

Jew or woman?

We had a series of "survivor" where it was the men's cam vs the women's camp.

The men immediately started building all sorts of stuff to make a nice comfy camp.
The women were still sleeping in the dirt after a week.

Eventually the producers thought it was cruel so they send some men to the women's camp to help them.

>women are genetically superior
what did he mean by this?

How much does the robo leg weigh?

Someone must edit in a

>U MAD?

Mexico get out, we all know you guys are taught how to climb over walls at an early age.

t. Theresa May

That sounds... Coherent.
In the wild is when all of our instincs goes primal, even we forget how we were in society. This is reflected in our very traditional and primitive gender roles (Men hunt, rule and building things while women socially with others, keep the group together and take care of the children)

Idk but i'm betting not as much as a pile of muscle and bones

>women are genetically superior
>but physically they are lesser
You fell off a tree and hit every stupid branch on the way down. Probably landed on your head too.

all these underrated keks in this thread

It's true, though. I'm a girl and this is 100% accurate.

This. Everything bad you guys say about Blacks and Jews applies to women 10fold. Lazy, Welfare dependent, Sneaky, etc

That quote makes me think of the "wtf I hate X now!" meme.

F

welke aflevering was dat?

I have many more quotes and numbers to prove the inferiority of women. You should also read Schopenhauer he absolutely destroys the female sex in his books

So nothing changed?

Im 260 lbs i could lift my fatass over that wall no problem. Id probably be sore the next day tho.

>simple truths
Do you have any simple facts to back that up?

Getting someone else do do things for you isn't lazy, it is smart.

"The busy man is never wise, and the wise man is never busy".
- Lin Yutang

we're wasting more money on useless government projects

my back gate shut on me while i was taking out garbage and the back alley was a mudpit so i decided to scale my enormous fence
hadn't climbed something like that in at least 2 years but still did it with relative ease

strength is really only a portion of it, your technique is the major player

Very little and much less than actual leg which is around 17% of your total body weight on average.

Autistic determination is another factor which shouldn't be underestimated in men. If you can't do something yourself it means asking someone else, which can often be a truly harrowing experience for a man.

I have a theory that I'm hoping to publish as a book (80k words so far) that it is a genetic advantage for women to have low self-esteem (to allow themselves to be penetrated, and even desire it; a very humiliating ) and low tolerance for isolation (which primarily encourages mating). Meaning their default state is one of helplesness and self-loathing, which, while being a state familiar to many men, is one they are genetically programmed to escape via obedience, submission and pleas for help.

why the need for makeup then?

probably

>Chick trying to gather help to give him a boost over the obstacle
>Just lifts himself over while her back is turned

Well done that man. He a vet or just unlucky?

>that strong womyn showing her utter disgust
more like blatant disregard. She does not even notice the impossible feat taking place in front of her, as she is too concerned with her own struggle on how she is going to find help (friend or using the support brace) to get over the wall

The world revolves around them.

Noticably less than a real one generally, since it's a dead weight you have to move with your stump.

Looked like this to me too.

>Sure a guy with two fewer limbs than me just effortlessly scaled the ob, but he's a privileged male! How am I supposed to get over this oppressively tall obstacle?!

>dudes with fake feet running fast

what in the fuck are on about?

Women are using their voting power to replace their dependence on men with dependence on government, simple.

>"GIRLS ARE ICKY AND GROSS!!!"

what about all the women still working in those factories after she left?

>that look in the end
>"what the fuck am I supposed to do wtf how?? a guy with 1 arm just did it how the effin f could i"

I can't stand that fucking cunt's face

Women are scum.

What you see in society today is what happens when you let them loose. It's like a chicken, you keep them somewhere where they can't leave and they'll do what they have to do. You set them free and they don't know what the fuck they're doing. They need leashes.

Srry for my American retarded friend she's probably from Jersey Shore

This is the only correct answer to this thread. Every fucking day Sup Forums gets spammed with this shit.

Can you believe that 99% of women can't do a single pullup? It's quite staggering how weak they are.

I did this shitty montage, I'm surprised someone saved it

Spotted the slag.

You say it like being emotional is a skill, I could be lead by my emotions too if I was too brainless to think about things first.

>Men dont need woman egg to create baby's
>Woman will always need male sperm

Male master race, woman are satan spawn.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

Call me a womanizer but using two hands seems better than a partial weight reduction.

I have the infograph for that story.

women being weaker than man
>haha look at these failures, we are so superior!

whites being weaker than blacks
>*autistic sreeching*

Sup Forums logic

This. It's not so much laziness as it is habitual entitlement. They know some desperate fuck that can't think past his dick will come along and beg for their command.

>she does not even notice
Looks to me like she was dismayed she couldn't help the cripple and virtue signal to her friends

Hahahaha

Women are the Jews of gender

Wow great argument

How came up with the silly idea of allowing women to drive?

It's not obvious to me that whites are weaker than blacks. That being said it totally obvious that blacks are intellectually inferior to whites. Hence whites are superior.

It's obvious men are physically superior to women. It's not obvious that women are intellectually superior to men. Hence men are superior.

Seems consistent to me.

at what? giving birth? learning languages? I agree, but thats it really

>Black stronger then white men

How did we conquer africa and enslaved them then?

Sup Forums say that the black men are inferior because they have no brain and violent tendencies, they are stronger but man didn t evolve with strengh but with the brain

Oh, so it's about body strength when it's about your alleged superiority, but it's intellectual strength when forced to defend your bodily inferiority.

Got it.

Cherrypick much?

To be fair her huge tits were throwing off her balance.

>Photo
But isn't this just a picture?

>slag
you are slag

>Who came up with the silly idea of allowing women to drive?

Women, I imagine.

NIGGA YO MAMMA A SLAG

> Olympic power lifter record setters
> reads like a nordic phonebook
Niggers truly are inferior in every way lmao

blokes who wanted to get home from the pub after drunk driving laws became a thing

I've never seen any proof that blacks are stronger than whites. I personally believe they do have better lower body strength, but cannot compare to the upper body strength of whites.

If you look at the sprinters and runners, they're mostly black. If you look at any world record holder for feats of strength, they're almost always white. Even the competitors are mostly white.

The strongest man in the world is white.

Blacks are naturally lean and lengthy which leads itself well to superficial sporting events.

But the strongest men in the world are all white, the strongman competitions have very few people of pigment if any.

I don't deny that blacks were bred like farm animals at all, and continue to be bred like pitbulls. If anything your comment blows "social construct" out of the water.

Men are also intellectually superior to women Abdul

Fucking Ahmed....

Wait, are you talking about the girl shrugging and looking at the camera afterwards? Are Sup Forums full of autists that don't understand body language, or is Sup Forums being satire actually not just a meme?

Something to do with the type of muscles that blacks and white have a propensity for growing.

Blacks have more or better fast twitch muscles which makes them faster and punch quicker, whereas whites have more or greater slow twitch muscles, that help with feats of endurance etc.

My bad, thanks for the info.

I always lose to this...Fucking always. Ever hear this with the commentary? Fucking hilarious, especially when the announcers need to say something about the girl cheating for going off the track.

LOL did one chick fucking mess up royally in blue but white team so stupid they also ran at their own basket. This is amazing

Nothing that a few lashes won't fix
thejournal.ie/woman-sentenced-to-10-lashes-for-driving-a-car-in-saudi-arabia-238266-Sep2011/

>Ugh FUCK WOMEN amirite
Yeah...How you'd he think any different....With his looks
R9k Omega (betas are pussywhipped and love women, omegas are so low on the sexual latter they have only left to hate in the) sexual reject phenotype checks out.

Don't hate or love women.Indifference is the only high IQ way
Women are women Period

YouTube link?