The Holocaust really was a hoax wasn't it

It's not even a convincing lie. Examining it just a little reveals the entire thing makes no fucking sense at all, getting over the fact that you were brainwashed to believe in it for your entire life is the hard part.
What else are we being lied to about?
In school half of our history curriculum was the Holocaust. Is the rest just lies to push an agenda as well?
How do they keep getting away with it?
What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let the red pill flow through you, padawan

that was the funniest fuck ive seen in a while

It's shit like this.

How can our entire frame of reference of history in the West be based on a fucking lie? How is it enforced so well that nobody can ever question it? Jesus Christ.

Hitler ordered the gassing of over 20 million jews. The Holocaust happened, the trauma was passed on to the next generation of german jews. We will be forever indebted to the jew.

Because the Jews control the entire Western world, user. They have been ever since WW2.

Has (((anyone))) ever tried to explain what happened to the car if there were other cars right behind it?

No, lolocaust was real in my mind

Trust the Merchant

>This I can state with absolute certainty
doubt.jpg

Jews control the masses through the propaganda they spout. There is never any thing even remotely critical of Jewish influence in the mass media. They'll gladly attribute the corruption of big banks etc. to the white man, even though they are controlled by Jews

Whenever someones pokes the truth, they just have to cry out

>muh anti semite, muh nazism, muh shoah, literally hitler

and you'll be silenced by the public immediatly

Since media is controlled by Jews, if you want to reach people with criticism of Jews you have to go through what many considers an unreliable news source because all (((((legitmate))))) news sources are operated by Jews.

Do you see how people are marching "in solidarity" immediately following these terror attacks?

Pavlovian response - they're being conditioned to celebrate terrorist acts. The same thing happened in South Korea with their SJW's - terrorist attack occurs, and the SJW's celebrated it, the terrorist didn't even get a slap on the wrist, he was outright rewarded.

These people will never "wake up". They are not even cattle at this point. There's not a spark of conscious thought behind their faces, they just do whatever the media and their peers do. It's dangerous. These people are more like robots than people. You could flick a switch one day - the mainstream media tells everyone to go out and rape their family and murder their neighbours, and these "people" will do it.

Mind control works. Someone figured it out and has anywhere from 5-40% of the population wrapped around their finger.

Every SJW and liberal is a dormant existential threat to humanity.

Seeing how the media manipulates, as we now have the internet +direct internet information we have so much more possibility to look through WHAT actually happened in certain cases, back then there was no such thing as the internet.

just imagine how much bullshit is written in the history books.

> the entire thing makes no fucking sense at all
Maybe to an uneducated pleb like yourself, Clapistani.

gets me every time

Take the red pill

Most if not all holohoax publications cite (directly or indirectly) the Nuremberg Trials. This trial was the basis for determining the holocaust as what it is known for today.

>Article 19 specified that "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence... and shall admit any evidence which it deems to have probative value." Article 21 stipulated: "The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United [Allied] Nations, including acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and the records and findings of military and other Tribunals of any of the United [Allied] Nations."

THEN WHO WAS CAR???

got the one about the masturbation machine?

This.

Someone just dump them all please.

Wut

I especially enjoyed the death by bear and eagle story.

Here you go.

post some crazy videos

NEVER WATCH OR READ MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

THAT'S A GOOD START

Bye

>What else are we being lied to about?

Hitler being a bad artist.

He was only bad compared to those fingerpainting abstract flower vaginas.

A country attacked from 3 sides decided to spend countless manpower and resources to have an extremely efficient human slaughterhouse that murdered millions but also was so secret no allied leader knew about it at all.
What's so hard to believe?

>Half a million children lured into gas chambers with chocolate

kek

>The Holocaust really was a hoax wasn't it

pic related - the mother of all redpills

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>He let jews live
Choose one

How can you not take the blackpill after knowing this? It's incredibly depressing and feels impossible to stop.

doode what the FUCK
looks like some shit from that nazi supernatural game, wolfstein

>when you get jerked off to death by a nazi masturbation machine

Considering that germans allowed 1 million third-worlders into their country and barely protested, is it so hard to believe they massacred 6 million jews when their government told them so?

me too. its always worth it.

ahahahhhaaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhaqa

You're doing good brother.
Soon the Jewish lie will be revealed

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8&t

>no body posted this yet

hope that is sarcasm, Ivan

are you trying to be a good boy to your Jewish bf?

Oy vey trust the witnesses.

I was looking for that one the other day kek

an over generalized situation, true in many ways

but you can live your life in otherways

ITT:
>muh cherry picking stories already known as ridiculous to actual survivors.

The reason (((they))) shut down discussion on the Holocaust is same reason flat-earther's aren't on PBS Nova, it's fucking stupid and accomplishes nothing.

Also, why did nobody at the Nuremberg Trials deny that a mass killing happened? Why wasn't their defense based on that?

They really are pieces of shit. Just look at the motto of The Mossad:

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Lying pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

I feel like the Holocaust was a good way to distract the public from the USA.

The U.S and Canada have both had concentration camps, both have had massive genocides (bigger than the Holocaust).

Big diversion tactic.

For instance, look at aboriginals: They were a thriving nation of people, genocide happened and they best they got is free glasses and dental work. Now look at the jews. Thriving race, owns shit everywhere, Hitler comes along, jews still own everything, plus they get more for sympathy. wew.

Give me enough time and I'll have you confessing to the holocaust.

This shit gets deeper and deeper... Honestly I'm not sure where it ends, because I'm not there yet...

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M

was thinking the same

it doesn't matter what the mechanism was

it matters that they make it the core true of all humanism

Just goes to show the Jew cannot resist something free

i'm actually still on the fence about the holacaust simply because i don't want to believe that so many people would spend their entire lives lying about something so horrific

The real tragedy is that this marvel of 1930s engineering for sexual pleasure has never surfaced. A very large portion of the population would pay insane money for a masturbation contraption to jerk them off to death.

>THIS THREAD

DELETETHISAHHHHH

WE WERE PUT ON CATAPULTS AND USED AS AMMUNITION FOR THE GERMANS! THEY STRAPPED US TO THEIR TANKS FOR PROTECTION, THEY FED US OUR OWN POOP THOUGH ENEMAS TILL WE BLEW UP THIS ALL HAPPENED

Honestly, it all seems so laughably false and fake, and with so much evidence against it, I sometimes doubt myself and wonder if I'm missing some legitimate piece of evidence.

>Nuremberg Trials
you must be joking, right? do you really think that was a normal trial? they just wanted to hang some german survivors

Most people are not lying though. To most people it is true.

What does the Jew World Order want, though? What the fuck is the point of it? To take Israel? They're still sperging about that shit?

i'm talking about the jews that claim to have been in the camps.

besides none of them have ever come forward and admitted to being part of some kind of conspiracy have they?

It happened but not in the quantity history books tell you. Watch some hitler speech and he rants about jews 90% of the time.

fuck you beat me to it. My favorite one

My belief was that many of the holocaust camps were originally used to house Jews that they couldn't oust before the war. Tons of Jews were infested with lice and Typhus and had to be shaved and all. I'm sure some were used as human cattle, some were beaten. Some executed. But I don't believe that they were much different than Union pow camps and no where near as bad as Soviet gulags. I'm sure a ton of the Jews who just disappeared, reappeared in Palestine after the war. I think it was exploited by the Rothschilds.

Ranting about Jews/wanting them and their influence out of your country=/=systematically genociding them

If that's the metric you go by, then most of Sup Forums had committed anudda shoa.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

the 6 million number is literally the Jews version of "OVER 9000"

They've been using it pretty much as a "wink wink" number since as early as 1911, cited 10 times before WWII even started.

It's not allowed to investigate it. Make up your own mind about this.

main centralized point in history for easy brainwashing - easy compartmentalization.

>What else are we being lied to about?

Sacco and Vanzetti were guilty.
The Reichstag Fire really was started by a Communist.
The Haymarket Riot: the anarchists started it.
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were guilty.
George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter.
Millions of Natives were not slaughtered by whites.
Muslims did not invent algebra.
etc.

the painting is bad tho
perpsective, shadows and people are off

>kosher sausages

The holocaust was real. My digits confirm.

>Muslims did not invent algebra.
I thought it was common knowledge arab numbers came from India

watch out for those ebil nazis

We've all been to Saturn.

Maybe you should get out of the white country your inhabiting there big guy?

That would take an unbelievable amount of electricity

Muh hollycaust was made by Hollywood. Here is a picture of the jewish great grandfather of Jonathan Frakes (played William Riker on Star Trek Next Gen). Notice his Jewish name and his similarity to the actor.

>Friedman

It was real in my mind.

there's the pop culture holohoax and then the historical holohoax.

the pop culture hoax is not even a bad joke its so transparently false on a hundred levels.

the historical hoax is barely even agreed upon by jewish historians who come to the same conclusion based on different evidence that anyone would wonder how they could reach the same conclusion on.

When you debate or discuss the holohoax in public, you have too many pop culture hurdles to cross to even get to the real substance. its a blackhole meant to confuse you and waste your time.

wew

Bump because even questioning this blatant lie is heresy in modern society. It's like a religion.

Like, the Holocaust isn't all that farfetched at first, but then you get ridiculous shit like this or that lampshade/soap bar angle.

And then we're expected to just believe that this happened no questions asked.

An underrated holohoax claim is that jewish blood is flammable:

JUDGE ROETTGER: Where would you go in [to the "Lazaretta"] if you took in wood?

CZARNY: What wood?

JUDGE ROETTGER: What kept the fire burning?

CZARNY: The blood of the people.

INTERPRETER: Excuse me. My mistake. The people, the bodies burned day and night. He didn't say blood. Oh, I'm sorry. He did say blood.

CZARNY: Explain to him that in blood there is a chemical that makes it burn.

JUDGE ROETTGER: All right. No further questions.
- United States of America vs Fedor Fedorenko, transcript, June 2, 1978, p. 444

Was that before the dildo got raided by the degenerate industry? Wasn't the dildo first know as 'Grandville's Hammer"?

Assuming the masturbation machine mentioned is a dildo, of course.

pence.jpg

MOAR

6.5. The Tall Tale of the Flammable Blood

I have saved Rajchman’s most astounding tale of horror until last:

“At one time we put up a roast beside a large grave, into which more than 250.000 corpses had been thrown. The roast was loaded as usual and lit in the evening. There was a strong wind, and the fire burned so intensely, that it spread to the large opened grave. The blood from a quarter of a million human beings went up in flame and burned until the evening of the following day.

All of the leading camp staff came to take a look at this wonder. They marveled at this fantastic fire. The blood rose to the surface of the ground and ignited like fuel.” (p. 119)

That blood, whose plasma consists of 90% water, most certainly is not flammable, hardly needs to be pointed out. Rajchman’s tale is therefore nothing but nonsense.

As mentioned above, Rajchman accompanied Yiddish writer Rachel Auerbach on her visit to the former “extermination camp”. It is thus possible that our witness is the source for her sensational statement, found in the 1946 article “In the fields of Treblinka”, that blood is “a first-class combustion material”.83 Thus speak the voices of “truth and memory”!