The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by...

The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals (This is from their blog) who didn't aprove her marrying and having kids with a foreigner.
How do we end racism against whites in Korea ? It's a taste of our own medicine perhaps ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кopё-capaм
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every culture is xenophobic.
Only whites get called out on it.

they deserved it.
Stop race mixing.

I thought Korea loved whites? They white wash everything they get their hands on.

Finally some mixed kids that actually look good.

Based Koreans

t.weabbo van der Heijden

Are you really going to post this same shit every day?

Haven't you learned anything from McDonalds food advertisement?

>How do we end racism against whites in Korea ?

Stop acting like assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

I just want answers, i'm really worried about this family.
What did they do wrong ? poor girls

would fuck the white devil out of the two

Who the fuck cares. The chinks have the right to be mad.

All because they're beta dad couldn't fuck a real woman. poor little girls.

Are you saying her mother is not a real woman ?
Man that's rude.

I really don't see how this is a problem... I would rather they stay extremely xenophobic instead of becoming like the rest of the west right now and just 'dudeniggerslmao'

You know how fashion works? Where everyone loves something for a while, then into trash it goes when it becomes unpopular?
It's kinda like that

Funny, koreans need tens of thousands of dollars to look like they do naturally.

MUST PRESERVE WAIFU
DEPORT PIGU!

You have no power there shitskins. Asian men (real Asian men, not the pathetic parody that is the Western-Asian man) aren't cuckolds like white men.

get fucked you vile traitre de race

france
>doesnt know history
you're stupid as fuck dude

Fucking Weeabos you ruined Sup Forums

bye

White wombs for white children.

Who are also the best looking children.

If only happa males held the same position on the totem pole of sexual market value as the females...

Oh look its this thread again

White people are ugly.

Asians looks like aliens.

But together they make the hapa master race.

But her mother is asian, uh i don't see your logic.

They can just go to Russia

Russia has its own culture, they arent Russian

Gorgeous! The only way Asians could be good looking (except maybe around 5% who look good), is to have at least 25% white gene. That'd look like the people in the anime we draw ourselves as.

WTF, is this /tg/ real life npc thread all of the sudden?

We have a Korean diaspora actually.

>some chon and her white daddy constantly shit on s korea not accepting their halflings
sounds subversive

Why do you post this every day?
Is Sup Forums really just a bunch of bots now that make the same posts daily with few actual people? What is happening here. I'm noticing 9/10 of the threads posted each day are repeat threads. Same OP pic, same text, everything. Which means the poster saved the exact words they used to create the previous threads into a text file or something. It's exactly the same.

I always got along well with Asians even in ther own countries, has anyone considered yet that maybe this blogger is just some type of annoying faggot and no one likes him?

>end it
Wrong. They have every right to oppose being bred out of existence.

The mix between Koreans and whites is literally the cutest, I'd tap those two even if it meant jail

All kind of race mixing is good except with niggers and abos. Now post more cunny.

Do we?

Korea is Korean and it will stay Korean. It's our land and we have every right to act how we want to act to those who don't come from our land, and those that betrayed us.

Please answer this post. I am worried.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кopё-capaм

GGG is hapa. russian father korean mother. i'm pretty sure he is doing fine with the womens

Asian women(also russian women) are the only choice for sub 8/10 white males.

That one got me !

I just made this thread yesterday, you're paranoid.

Halflings, chon, etc.
Why are you so rude with them ?

>How do we end racism against whites in Korea
How about we leave their fucking country?

But what about cultural enrichment?

Why are you posting those silly costumes ?

The shills seemed to have found a tactic that works for them, the BM/WF threads are all obvious as fuck, but the significant weeaboo presence on Sup Forums means that the AM/WF or AF/WM threads get a significant amount of weeaboo faggots encouraging the destruction of white genes.

Cute. How old are they?

They'll be cute in 10 years

Why do we keep posting these threads every hour

those kids look like swarthy mongrels. The americans will call them white though.

They can go to Hungary

It's simply because of Jealousy.
Most East Asians including Koreans wished to be part Caucasian, which is why most characters in Asian cartoons look Eurasian even though the audience is predominantly Asian. It's the prefered look in Asia right now. It's also why bleaching creams are popular around Asia. Around the world, Europid mixed race people, remnants of white colonialism, are both admired and hated by locals.

explain this

I don't see their white genes destroyed, looks more like they're enhanced.
Maybe race mixing is not that bad ?

Black Gwyndolin

How can white children even compete ?

How about you shut up? I need pics for NPC in my new cyberpunk campaign.

Good God. Should be illegal to be this a qt desu

Good job Korea! Lynch the race traitors.

She's a cutie

>Epicanthic eye folds
>Round gook nose
>'White'

Your definition of white is retarded.