Brit/pol/ - Labour of Love edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kateferguson4/status/844980388858642432
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6734469.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement
twitter.com/FACT_Liverpool/status/844939997363015682
mxv.peoplesmomentum.com/proposals?order=hot_score&page=1
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/police-charge-29-people-over-historic-child-sex-abuse-in-west-yorkshire-town-1-8456302
youtube.com/watch?v=FTUcj7ct3Vo
examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499#ICID=sharebar_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=s4QCUaAnvJI
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
youtube.com/watch?v=t1lCve2xnAc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342438/Trolls-blast-Muslim-woman-seen-walking-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/kateferguson4/status/844980388858642432

>more cameramen than actual mourners

>not using the catalog

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6734469.stm
BOW TO YOUR GOD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement

>On police advice, FACT and LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner have removed the installation HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US due to dangerous, illegal trespassing.

Kek, that didn't last long.

twitter.com/FACT_Liverpool/status/844939997363015682

Stop feeling sad

>le big tragedy le everyone is so le sad # police r so brave # we r not afraid of u # please introduce a raft of new surveillance powers to make us into even more of a police state because we love being kicked around by the government

Nigel Farage will become Prime Minister.

>Media trying British Born narrative
>They hide his name/face in articles on purpose

ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT THE TERRORISTS TO WIN!?!?!?!?

Praise kek

INSHALLAH!

>be me, living in London
>wake up, open the blast shutters on my single window. There's barely any sunlight as its raining again.
>Make myself a toast sandwich. I can't afford butter anymore.
>Call to prayer blasts from the local Mosques, drowning out every other noise on the street.
>Time to go to work!
>Open my front door and walk down the street, I am violently attacked by the local Islamic hate preacher and his mob, he managed to get a few stabs into my thigh but just managed to evade him.
>Run and manage to make it into the Tube - unfortunately there is currently a war going on between the Pakistanis and the Somalians and am almost caught in a turf war between them as I ponder whether I should get a Twix.
>Buy my ticket and run to the train, I am stared by odious bearded men the whole time, there are no more white men on transport for London - not since the Caliph banned them.
>A bomb detonates on my train as it pulls up - showering the platform with twisted metal, body parts and broken glass
>Won't be cleaned up for another hour, so I am forced to take the bus..
>Leave the Tube station as people flee the carnage.
>Spot a beheading taking place, hopefully the nice brown man in the black robe won't try to behead me too so I give him a fiver as I pass.
>Waiting at bus stop now.
>First bus doesn't stop, its already been hijacked. It proceeds to plough down the group that was waiting for a pick up.
>Second bus is coming down the street now, this one has been hijacked too but is approaching at a greater speed than the last one before it, it hits the pavement and travels all the way down the street before disappearing into the distance - leaving a trail of crushed and mangled people in its wake.
>I get shot in the neck by a rogue Jihadi from a council estate overlooking the bus stop.
>The local Africans come to steal my shoes and wallet whilst I bleed out in the gutter with the rest of the bus victims.

Am I the only reasonable brit here who thinks that the Falklands should be given back to Argentina?

checku

checked!

yes

Stab the Brit Squaddies in the back.

The queen should of laid a rose for Bin Laden.

>double doubles

hopefully

>implying it was ever theirs

LONE WOLF??

yeah

it's ours. we won a war for that desolate island

geographic distances does not mean somewhere should belong to someone

>policeman gets stabbed
>presumably dies from blood loss
>"lets give him mouth to mouth"

was he planning on blowing the blood back into him?

why would you give away anything for free

mxv.peoplesmomentum.com/proposals?order=hot_score&page=1

Lads, why don't we get recommending some proposals on the momentum website? The most active only have around 26 supporters. We could push some meme magic and rile some lefties up

>Condemnation from PM
>Hashtags
>Vigil
Terrorism utterly BTFO. How can it ever possibly happen again?

>Police charge 29 people over historic child sex abuse in West Yorkshire town

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/police-charge-29-people-over-historic-child-sex-abuse-in-west-yorkshire-town-1-8456302

>The 27 men and two women have been charged with a catalogue of offences including human trafficking, child abduction, false imprisonment, threats to kill, rape, inciting a child into prostitution, supply of class A drugs and making indecent images of children.

>The 18 female victims were aged between 11 and 17 years old at the time the offences took place.

>All but three of those charged still live in Huddersfield, with the remaining three living in Bradford, Manchester and Dudley.

In the original programme in Essex, we ran a small pilot study and measured the difference
in employment outcomes between those receiving the new commitment-focused
interventions and those operating under the old regime (the control). This showed very
promising results: around a five percentage point increase in off-flow rates from benefits,
which in this policy area is a very large effect. The pilot also improved staff happiness
in the Loughton Jobcentre, as Figure 2.1 shows (the increases in other areas were not
statistically significant).

Jesus fucking christ, do you have to be a sadist who gets off on pestering people to work in a jobcentre?

How's the gf situation, lads?

Only after we move all the Muslims there.

It's self governing. We just protect it. I don't even think the crown dependencies pay taxes for the protection.

Had no GF for the entirety of my life.
How do I get one?

The Queen stabbed us in the back when she invited McGuinness to the palace.

>shia canceled
We won again without firing a shot.

So if it says nothing about their race it means they are pakis right?

Total stop on immigration until Britain has a labour shortage.
British firms must train British workers first or go without. :^)

Brilliant series of documentaries lads if you need something to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTUcj7ct3Vo

Yeah, now you get it!

After stemming the blood flow if the subject has stopped breathing you should proceed to rescue breaths.

Married for 8 years mate. Kid on the way got a little under a month left before my boy is here.

stop being an unemployed loser and get a job

A new rape gang to add to the list. Lovely.

Oooh I say, I've seen you hanging around with the queer boys, I've heard what you get upto in the gentlemans toilets

How queer

Oh fuck, you have to sign up for momentum with money and shit. that sucks. maybe ill try when ive got time

That could work

Let's do it

>HWNDU announced in Liverpool with location
>takes 24 hours for one of us to bother scaling the building
>too weak to take down the flag/too stupid to bring a tool to cut it down

Why are we so pathetic?

non-existent

24 year old virgin here

>giving an island full of British people to the Argentinians even though it never belonged to them is somehow reasonable

>Blood contains oxygen
>Lose blood you have no oxygenated blood flowing to the brain
>provide 2 rescue breaths and 30 chest presses and continue the cycle 15 times until breathing starts
>breathing fails to start then you can defib if there isn't complete asystole, failing that you can inject dopamine or adrenaline
etc...

If we owned a 5X5 square of land in the middle of a chilean desert I'd advocate going to war over it if someone tried to take it from the UK.

It's about the principle and holding onto the last vestiges of the BEADY empire.

You aren't really an Anglo if you don't advocate going to war for petty territorial disputes.

People are cunts, I stay at home for weeks/months

Married mate

Fug - that was quick

he bled out you retard, you could connect him to a fucking oxygen tank and inflate him like a balloon it isnt going to make a difference. his blood was perfectly oxygenated he just didnt have enough of it going to the right places since instead it was going all over the pavement

The flag was removed though.

There's stuff in Adam Smith that would be described as "behavioural economics" today. I agree that it's a long overdue correction to the homo economicus ideas, but it's not like it's the first time that framework has been criticised. That said, it is legit.

I have no idea how to apply it to policy except to discredit bullshit free market fundamentalism. Which nobody is doing.

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499#ICID=sharebar_twitter

>Amere Singh Dhaliwal , 34, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x21), supply of Class A drugs (x4), supply of Class B drugs, supply of controlled substances with intention to engage in sexual activity, trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x14), Incite a child to engage in sexual activity (x5), sexual assault by penetration, sexual touching (x3), possession of indecent images of a child (x3), racially aggravated assault and incite a child into prostitution.

>Irfan Ahmed

>Asif Bashir

>Zahid Hassan

>Manzoor Hassan

>Mohammed Kammer

>Mohammed Rizwan Aslam

>Abdul Rehman Hanif

>Mohammed Asaf Akram

>Raj Singh Barsran

>Mansoor Akhtar

>Niaz Ahmed

>Mohammad Nahman

>Hamzha Ali Saleem

>Waqas Mahmood

>Naveeda Habib

>Shahnaz Akhtar Malik

>Nasarat Hussain

>Sajid Hussain

>Zulwarnain Dogar

>Mohammad Ifraz

>Faisal Nadeem

>Mohammad Azeem

>Mohammad Imran Ibrar

>Everton La Bastide

>Mohammed Saqib Raheel

>Zubair Ahmed

>Usman Khalid

>Aleem Javaid

tbqh if any terrorist attack is fake its this.
>stupidest place to carry out a terrorist attacks(police with guns everywhere)
>MP happens to be there in time for a photo op cpr and happens to allready have a backstory of alllready being hurt by terrorism
>Training ops a few days before
>That Sup Forums post
>7 arrested for a unorganized looking attack

Lads I'm so tired of my college.

I suggested that if there is an epidemic of people committing terrorist attacks in the name of a religion, then perhaps the religion is deserving of scrutiny in order to find out why it is inspiring them to these things.

The entire class went into autistic screeching, and people were claiming that "ISIS aren't muslims" and "You have a higher chance of being the victim of other forms of crime than terrorism". Another girl suggested that Islamic terrorism is a result of colonialism.

Muslim students in my class were genuinely justifying the attacks.
I am sick and tired.

The educational establishment is so liberal it's actually sad.

they all sound quintessentially british to me

And of course it's the Yorkshire Post. The national news just doesn't bother reporting on this any more. Not even the Mail or Sun.

why give it back? people died over that shit, what an insult it would be to just give them the islands. let them purchase the islands back.

You don't understand... It is done in case someone survives the blood loss, the damage is caused by the brain being starved of oxygenated blood. So you act as an artificial provider of oxygen to ensure as many brain cells don't die as possible.

It's standard procedure you absolute fucking mong. Are you the cunt that was in the threads yesterday trying to say applying pressure didn't stem blood loss? Did you just finish your shift in A&E?

More on the ''Lone Wolf' attack

Was he executed?

Looks like Sikhs teaming up with Muslims and a French Caribbean / West African (Everton La Bastide?)

NIGEL FARAGE SHOW NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=s4QCUaAnvJI

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

>Everton La Bastide
Sounds French to me

Funny how none of this seems to feature in national news. Only the Mail seems to bother if you're lucky. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd consider the Daily Mail the most credible news source in the country.

Ah yes, Welsh cuisine...

Supposedly there's another report coming out about rape gangs in Sheffield which eclipses the 1400 in Rotherham.

It's really scary that barely anyone in this country gives a fuck about this.

If shit like this doesn't anger people, then what will?

Eastenders being cancelled for the evening.

Is it a phone in episode?

new Morality Man interview with The Young Roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=t1lCve2xnAc&feature=youtu.be

>London attacker

WOW its almost as if it isn't where these people come from but the ideologies and the religions they subscribe too.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM really makes you think.

?? is this even halal ??

You're doing a good job resisting the brainwashing lad. I bet there were people in the class who agreed with you but wouldn't speak up.

Quick answers to 'ISIS aren't Muslims' = "They're called the Islamic State" or "Why don't you tell them that?"

And Islamic terrorism is a result of colonialism = "Then why aren't Christians in the Balkans blowing themselves up in Istanbul?"

not sure, hopefully

wtf

Source?

>Sanjay

>Another girl suggested that Islamic terrorism is a result of colonialism.
I have to play devils advocate and suggest that in very tenuous ways it is. Well, neocolonialism. Going about stirring up hornet's nests has a manner of bringing forth hornets. That's a cause-and-effect link though, not a justification. (And as I say, a tenuous one.)

It's all the yanks fault, though. We'll say.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg
Good documentary on the rise of Neocons and Islamic Terrorists.

Removed by the Police after the building reported a trespassing.

the eternal leaf

desu I'd eat that one

holy shit i can't stop laughing i don't even understand

ARGHHH WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?

Is it an actual honest and fair interview or do they try to act all smug and snarky?

Because we stole it from them.
We eventually have to give it back, just like we did with Hong Kong.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342438/Trolls-blast-Muslim-woman-seen-walking-attack.html

Eh? We owned it before their country even existed

what are you making? looks delicious!

Someone please convert to Islam and drive a truck through an intersectional protest.

We should have refused to give back the bit of Hong Kong we were allowed to keep forever. (or was it just for longer, I forget.)

the replies

Feeling fairly angry all of a sudden

Telford is going to be huge as well.

People do give a fuck about it, they just aren't news junkies so they don't see it. If it's never on the BBC or in any of the national papers that they might flick through how can they know?

The count is now 100+ Muslim rape gangs prosecuted in 52 towns / cities. I wish all sorts of hell on those 'Muslamic Ray Guns' cunts.