THEY JUST RELEASED MORE SHIT

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844986337384157184

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12592419
youtube.com/watch?v=-TB50w0ioPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Don't read this user.
>I'm Representative Adam Schiff
>I'm the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.
>Only I have authority to look at secret intelligence community documents.
>Not you Goyim.

Is anyone else sleepy? I'm kinda sleepy, time to take a nap since this is nothing

wow who would have guessed that the most powerful spy agency in the world has tools to spy on people

>clears schedule
>gets comfy
>carefully places lotion and tissues within reach

MY BODY IS READY

*yawn*
lol sorry but this is boring as fuck. Lol no offense. Let's just talk about something else instead, like how awesome Trump is haha

Funny you should say that, I was just starting to feel really sleep and was thinking about taking a nap myself.

Probably will go do that right now, this stuff is boring now. A cozy snuggled up with my favorite pillow and blanket and dozing off sounds fantastic.

No sense in torturing myself going over all this useless shit.

Get out

Hi. Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Same IP, have a (You)

Give us a quick rundown

PLEASE DONT READ THIS

I just went through it all and it's literally nothing

It's odd...I started reading the leak and got very sleepy. I am going to have to take a nap!

hmmm

Trump is awesome tho, and this shits retarded.
>did you guys know your cellphone is a GPS? OMG the same satellites the government put in space are the same satellites that track your movement!! durrhur

There is some really good shit in here guys. People are going to prison big time.

Anyone find anything yet?

Just looked through the documents and, once again, it's basically nothing.

You can ignore this.

This time it's literally nothing.
Go to sleep.

people said that the past 50 wikileaks releases aswel...

Are the documents sleep inducing or something? What is going on?

Same.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Assange is controlled opposition.

Oh look it's fucking nothing

BUMP THE DUMP

Please gentlemen don't read this go to sleep. Please gentlemen.

This is exciting, I was so sleepy now I'm wide awake reading this crazy documents. Also, krauts are big time faggots.

There's nothing important here, the CIA is watching out for you. Why don't you just go take a nap instead? They'll be busy keeping you safe.

Oh wow, it's nothing

Sleeeeeeep.

Shills. Ignore them and go through the leak

Wtf I'm sleepy now

How are things in Langley today?

>lotion

Haha haha haha haha haha cutfag with ruined dick

Your magic is weakening more by the day and already has no power in the halls of Kek.

Our God cannot be defeated.

I don't understand this sleep/nap meme. Whenever theirs a happening several people say their tired or some shit. Someone explain please? Yes, Im fucking new as fuck.

this is nothing, I check all the links a great big nothing burger. you should rest your eyes user, lets get some sleep. this is nothing, lets sleep it off

I just read the new files. Unfortunately it's nothing, oh well. Dont waste your time guys. Time to get /comfortable/ and play vidyo I guess!

strawpoll.me/12592419
strawpoll.me/12592419
strawpoll.me/12592419
strawpoll.me/12592419

>wow who would have guessed that the most powerful spy agency in the world has tools to spy on people

>on anyone
>on everyone
>supposed to have a FISA warrant
>no fucks given!
>can't make a call, text, fax or email without the government grabbing it all.
>and then handing the raw data over to the mossad.

sorry faggot, i grew up in a time when it was reasonable to have an expectation of privacy and not having all your google searches cataloged

Hi. Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Who would have guessed the most powerful spy angency in the world created an arsenal of state of the art malware and basically distributed it to the world's hackers.

If those fuckos can't keep their hacking tools safe. They don't even need to have them. Also, if the Russians, as they suggest, were able to have unbridled control on our government... just what they fuck were they doing while this was going on? It doesn't make sense because it's bullshit. They are playing disinfo games as is their pathology.

"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"
"STEALTH"
>"STEALTH"

youtube.com/watch?v=-TB50w0ioPU

I just checked the findings of these documents, but sadly, found nothing substantial or of interest. I'd advice everyone to move on and not bother wasting your time.

Link to the download?

I read through all these documents and it's boring. Nothing of interest except EVERYTHING IS STILL ON FIRE.

>logging in to Sup Forums
>implying someone here has a Sup Forums gold pass

GET OUT JEWNORMIEPARASITESPY

>david rockefeller dies 20th
>21st David Brock dying from heart attack
>22nd Kek literally appears in the night sky as some weird "phenomena" which (((google))) censors
>spooks desperately trying to claim they'll arrest us for treason

We warned everyone about defying lord Kek.

He is here with us now.

This is pretty crazy. A large portion of the smartphone market has a nasty backdoor that is not easily taken care of. It's amazing the FBI had to ask apple, while the CIA just fucking does.

Is the FBI irrelevant now?

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now

Who names this shit?

CIA is a bunch of fucking nerds.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now, Anonymous.

This is ridiculous, there was nothing mention-worthy from these so called coordinates. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

I don't know about y'all but I think this is a great meme

I just checked the findings of your post, but sadly, found nothing substantial or of interest. I'd advice everyone to move on and not bother wasting your time.

>90% of the thread is Shareblue
>tons of useless threads are being bumped and created

I guess you guys really shit yourselves whenever Wikileaks drops something new, uh?

There's enough nothing in here to fill up an entire 16 hour drive followed by an 8 hour nap, the latter of which you should be taking right now sleepyheads.

Just marathoned it. It's nothing, go to sleep.

>TFW

I am going to sleep there is nothing significant in these leaks and coordinates. Just another giant circle jerk. I am so sorry but I must rest now.

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT.

The bots and shills on this thread are unreal.
Obviously they don't like people digging into Wikileaks dumps.

Damage control

>implying the AP isn't the in the pocket of the CIA

Nice try shill.

I looked at this and none of it are exploits installed in all systems or anything.

The CIA must get physical access to your device before it reaches you, so they must premeditatively target you and intercept your iPhone or MacBook order before you get it, and infect it at the EFI/Firmware/OS levels.

They have no exploits installed in every device out there, Apple is not collaborating with them on this shit.

And the CIA can bypass even the bios level password by using an infected thunderbolt-to-Ethernet adapter - this adapter must be infected by the CIA, in order to sideload an other OS. They cannot get access to your MacBook through the internet via your thunderbolt charger. They cannot access it using the screwdriver method unless they use their own adapter or infect your adapter on you.

>"DarkMatter", "SeaPea" and "NightSkies"

> "SeaPea"

Say this out loud what does it sound like?

>(((security experts)))

this
cant stand this asssange leaking vital info like this
drumpfies should just not read this

anything juicy found?

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

It's not a large dump like the others, it's a few select documents on specific exploit programs.

>Say this out loud what does it sound like?
Caught this as well.

Yeah, from what I'm working through - None of it seems to be remote exploits.

Bambara zula rula Wikileaks bumbasa naga?

Let's go to sleep. We do not know what we are dealing with here. I am going to take a rest now, this whole thing was disappointing. I am sorry but it's time to sleep.

> 22nd Kek literally appears in the night sky as some weird "phenomena" which (((google))) censors
What? Proofs pls

Google blacked it out btw. Something is going on.

Bay, я тoлькo чтo пpoчитaл вce этo, и дoлжeн cкaзaть, чтo этo paзoчapoвывaeт. Я идy cпaть. Здecь нeт ничeгo cyщecтвeннoгo. Иди cпaть, peбятa, ничeгo. Я нe дyмaю, чтo мы дoлжны этo читaть, мoжeт, нaм cтoит пocпaть. Mы вce тaк ycтaли. Пopa oтдoхнyть. Paзвe мы нe здecь или нe cмeeмcя нaд этим cepьeзным, cкyчным дeлoм? Пpишлo вpeмя cпaть, peбятa. Hичeгo. Пoжaлyйcтa, дaвaй oтдoхнeм. Mы вce тaк ycтaли. Bыпeйтe нeмнoгo ликepa и пpимитe cпящee лeкapcтвo, мы тaк ycтaли. Bpeмя cпaть

That's ironic because Gowdy was the one chimping out over leaks

I know most of this sleepposting is pretty much ironic shitposting but enough!

Not particularly. They have the ability to gain permanent uncompromisable access to Apple devices if they intercept the device between the factory and the time it reaches their target, and can access your MacBook even with password on the UEFI level and modify the boot order to sideload another OS and access your drive, but they also need physical access to the device or your thunderbolt-Ethernet adapter for that.

There's not really anything broad reaching here, but it does show they will intercept deliveries to persons of interest and install hacks on their devices and reseal them like new again.

It's literally nothing.

I took a look. Literally nothing. Go to sleep

He, cyka

Rowdy gowdy is the people's hero, a mad dog of justice with no leash.

I am going to sleep there is nothing significant in these leaks and coordinates. Just another giant circle jerk. I am so sorry but I must rest now.

>bots
Checked those digits. Those bots are running for sure.

>Ctrl-f sleep
>1 of 31

nothing like a comfy bed after a day spent sifting through thousands upon thousands of leaked documents, but in all seriousness, we can't keep doing these threads and y'all need to go to sleep

>tfw I really want to do some digging
>tfw when I actually am unironically sleepy after waking up at 4 AM for my wagecuck job

Hoping I get my second wind after din din usually a shower peps me up enough to stay alive another 5 hours after work

Nothing. Again. WikiLeaks fails to deliver... not surprising. I am so sorry but I must rest now. This is a nothingburger. Goodnight everyone, I must sleep. Get some rest.

So many anons going to sleep. Must be some good shit in here or will be coming soon.

Yep, gf is coming back, probably will have sex with her and pass out on my bed.

>this RELEASE
Literally nothing.

>burgers sleeping in the middle of the day.
Have a (you) for your bots effort.

Please go to sleep. It's literally nothing.

>We warned everyone about defying lord Kek.
Kek brought us 2016, but Kek is still hungry.

SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD NOW REEEEEEEE

Why bot-posting like this is allowed? "Go sleep wtf"? It's clearly important if shills and bots spam this hard.

Who takes this stuff seriously anyway? CIA is clearly afraid and for a good reason.