Is this show redpilled?

Is this show redpilled?

>adults
>watching cartoons

Have you all not realized how pathetic this is?

Even if you're not being pathetic, you're helping another man make money. However, since this is Sup Forums and mostly everyone here is either underage, autistic, or losers, I shouldn't be surprised.

Kreegar's pretty red-pilled famlam

How they haven't noticed the connection between chink cartoons and their social ineptitude and virginity, I'll never know.

That show is the Big Bang Theory of animation.

Cheryl is the most redpilled character I've ever seen. She's the guiding light in my life: my spirit animal.

No it's gay as fuck like you OP. If you even remotely like or have watched the show you are incurable gay and have contracted HIV/AIDs.

>all the men are top achievers who despite their problems succeed in international espionage and wetwork
>the women work in HR and secretary positions and do nothing but bitch

Don't know about that but it's fucking hilarious. That episode where archer thought lanas parents were offering him a 3 way in the hot tub had me crying
>sorry I tried to spit roast your mom

>main character is a race-mixing degenerate with mulatto offspring

Nah

>Have you all not realized how pathetic this is?
>He asks spending his time on an anonymous anime message board

But the company is owned by a woman, also lana is portrayed as better than archer.

bret is a little bitch and cyril is a cuck

Although they get race relations spot on, rich people discriminating and they called a black astronaut special like a unicorn.

He did make anime real...

this shit is way too out there to be any kind of pilled

it's just rapid fire ridiculousness and references hoping something sticks. And I like it well enough

>that episode where Lana can't shut up about how illegal immigrants have to go back

>but when liberals fanaticize gay shows like Rick and Morty, it's fine

>Archer
>chink cartoon

Which episode?

At least it's not anime..

>that episode when Lana's father created an alternative fuel and Lana destroyed it

The episode where Archer has to recover a cpu from a crashed plane in Asia somewhere and he finds a Jap soldier who got stranded in world war two. Archer is telling him about the end of the war and the Jap says "we were fighting the communists, china, Russia and America". Archer says "no the Americans weren't communists, although we did give half of Europe to them after the war". Most redpilled line in the show. I want to say season six episode one.

Lana didn't destroy it. The CIA paid her dad for the research.

BLACKED

The big bang theory is utter shit though.

Kek the company is owned by a woman and not a single mission reaches its objectives. Lana is portrayed as better than Archer only when the situation is not too hot, Archer saves her life multiple times in the series despite being irresponsible and stupid.

redpilled no
funny quips sure

Coyote Lover

If you have to ask the answer is no
God back to plebbit because "Red pill me on X " threads and anything similar is AGAINST THE RULES

SAGE

No. Read the sticky and fuck right off, nigger.

I take it back Ms. Archer is pretty redpilled. Played as a foil though.

I once saw an ad to this. I was like do people watch crap like this? Looks liberal, i rather watch anime.

It kind of started going downhill after the after the third season or so.
There is of course the occasional gem of an episode, but I feel that they included too many jokes in the continuity of the show that should have only stayed in one episode. So now it has gotten to the point where every character is absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable.

>A psychotic bitch
>A faggot
>An autist
>A cuck
>A fat girl
>A annoying Negress that don't need no man
>A german scientist who is possibly a clone of Adolf Hitler
With a party like that who are written to play off those archetypes how isn't it redpilled?

Only animated show i've watched or will watch, shit's funny as fuck.
also
COLONIZED

>Even if you're not being pathetic, you're helping another man make money.
That's bad?

No, but it's hilarious. Archer and Cheryl are all time great characters.

Also North Korea & China

What?

>Helping another man make money

Fuck off sheklestien, we help fellow man around these parts

>BASED

My favorite line from this show.