Every day

Every day
Every goddamn day more and more anti white bullshit
When does it end

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/vcu-students-say-they-suffer-mental-illness-racial-battle-fatigue-brought-white-people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nigress wearing a chain around her neck

Man it really is internalized huh

Why do their hairlines start so far back?

It wouldn't be so aweful if the news wouldn't suck it up like black dick.

That's when their weave starts

our greatest revenge to the non-whites will be our disappearence because when we whites are gone, then so does the first-world developed civilised society that non-whites leech off of will be gone

that thing with the yellow dress looks like bill cosby with a wig

This is good news... if blacks really don't wanna be around us they can set up their own situations. I have nothing against them, but clearly we are not meant to be forcefully multicultural

>be IQ 90 nigger
>accepted to college due to diversity quota
>can't keep up even with shitlibs professors pandering to you
>still fail
>blame it on whitey for existing

Just imagine how they would feel if they met a white person who didn't constantly agree with them.

time for segregation

Nothing a one way trip tp Africa can't cure desu

When you all stop breeding, so soon.

The crowns they used to wear receded their hairline over time.

Lmfao. No more debt for you my friend.

This is the only crown these nigs have any experience with.

Black women have the ugliest faces. Christ.

Pretty based drink tho, not even a nigger

>Canadian whiskey
>good

What are you?

>Suicide squad, attack! That will show them!
Do you have a plan that doesn't require us to die, genius?

This is just one big social experiment, right? I mean, they're just seeing how far they can push us before we snap, aren't they? I feel like any minute now Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out and yell "it's just a prank, bro."

you are white, and either in agriculture or a scientist.

>Racial
>Battle
>Fatigue

What fucking world do these people live in?

their hair falls out from braids and weaves

i'd still fuck the one in white

Confirmation bias.

Not fried butter stick so don't eat me Burger King.

“Mental illness on a large scale has a prevalence in the black community,” White says. “Especially in this area, even though Richmond is like 51 percent black people, there is still a large presence of non people of color, at VCU especially. [Because of that] I know some people have problems finding the community they need.”

Two one way tickets to Ghana please

>canadian whiskey
> whiskey

We need all black and all white communities again. I don't want black people to suffer any longer

We need to kill all liberals/nonwhites for it to end.

Whites will never snap, end this meme.
Can you even envision a white person strapping on a bomb vest and going into a crowd of black people, at least Arabs are willing to die for their convictions.

HIGHER THAN AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIRLINES

ignore the other responses, it's not caused by "weave"

it's the other way around: the weave has to start that far back because that's where the natural hairline is. Nigger foreheads slope back quite a ways compared to human foreheads. Have you never noticed this?

Funfact: the lesser forehead volume is proportional to lesser prefrontal cortex volume

>Every day
>Every goddamn day more and >more anti white bullshit
>When does it end

When racism from white people ends.

Get used to this for the next century. I am doing my part.

>prevalence in the black community
>finding the community they need
Only literal communists talk like this, elevating 'the community' to some sacrosanct entity that completely subsumes the individual.

VCU is in downtown richmond, which over the past decade has started to become gentrified.
I wonder if its location near the 'ghetto' has anything to do with it. If i was a middle class black person where would i fit in? the white middle class kids, the art kids, or slum in the hood?

This is bullshit though.

Stop talking and check your privilege. You don't know what it's like for Blacks in today's America, having to navigate incoming mortars, machinegun fire, minefields and missiles launched from police helicopters every morning on your way to class.

They're too intelligent

They're getting creative, I'll give them that.

It's his new rape strategy.

>Draw them in with promises of lesbian sex.
>BAM! Raped.

> racism stops when racism ends

brilliant

Admitting that they suffer from mental illness is the first step on the road to recovery.

Hair loss from stress induced by racial battle fatigue and mental illness due to white people.

This: Seriously, you're a fucking idiot. They will celebrate if we die. And we, of course, will die. Seriously you are a fucking idiot.

Best thing to do would be to withdraw our welfare. THAT will teach them a lesson.

The cradle of kekocracy.

>posting photoshopped headlines

For what reason?

>microaggressions ate mah homework

For them it's like when you go home and have to act like a more reserved version of yourself.

Only they have to act like a civilly conducted human being, instead of whillin' out and sheeeeeit.

>When does it end
When everylast whiteboi in da ground.
Enjoy ur time while it last cracka.

Kek'd n check'd

Seriously we're not meant to coexist

It's time to ship those niggers back

Fuck you, you spineless coward.
Go and take care of (((them))), if it bothers you so much. GO TAKE CARE OF THEM.
This will end when you and every other white person stands up for themselves.

Pretty much this. It's all white people battle fatigue and micro aggressions until whites leave. Then things go to shit and they cry about muh white flight.

THAT
RARE
IS MINE

what were the numbers?
1% of whites owned slaves
70% of whites fought a war to free the slaves?

They want to talk about white guilt again?

Post a pic of your surroundings

fucking niggers.
I haven't even seen a nigger for over a month thank god, I don't know how I'd control this rage if I lived in Londonistan

Just go outside and hang the first nigger you see user, stop being a fucking pussy.

TRAIN WITH ME BOSS

This isn't real black pride...It's garbage taught them by liberals who want to keep them dependant on the government.

So many are astounded..Even in my family when I say these things to them..They've never even considered it.

What I haven't heard of this and I go to Vcu. Then again I am an engineering student so I don't see these people often.

It's gotta end with us ignoring their bullshit and not catering to it any longer. Sheeeesshhh.

systemic racism has been the work of the government on both sides for a long time

it keeps the population divided, decreasing the power of the masses while increasing the power of the government

people are a lot less capable of revolution when they're concerned about petty differences

Nah she got accepted because VCU is garbage

KEK

Agreed

I correctly identified your country on a blank map, do I get tendies?

Agreed. I've long said that if blacks really wanted change..They should take one election cycle and NOT vote. That would scare the shit out of Democrats and cause others to see if they can woo them.

Enough with this BLM and riot bullshit. We already have real power... Liberals and others just don't want us to realize it.

Low energy. Sad!

> when your enemies kill you, you win

Thanks Mohammed Wilmington Trudeau III

you believe in voting? that's funny, i was talking about the second amendment

Lets say that niggers become the majority in our country. What makes self-hating white liberal faggots think the niggers are gonna thank them for sticking up for them? Niggers wont be thankful, if anything they'll keep throwing around the word racist.

It's cheap blended whiskey, good for the price. Don't expect a bottle of lagavulin for 20 bucks. Or 5 ameribucks or whatever.

Good for getting fucked on the cheap, and the bottles are kinda neat I guess.

the best hard liquors for getting fucked cheap come in plastic jugs

>racial battle fatigue

no fucking symphony from me. have we and their so called "Uncle Toms" been clear enough that most of us leave alone the ones who aren't trying to start shit, right? if they don't want racial battle fatigue maybe those retards should FUCKING STOP STARTING RACIAL BATTLES.

Under
Rated
no fucking sympathy from me either. praise kek

top fucking kek

We need Chads with low standards to impregnate the BLM leaders many times over. The problem will sort itself out in a few generations, and we will create neo-Columbian quality waifus. It will help them get over this racial discord. We should have just done this from the start desu.

This is a solution, not the final one.

Why don't they just fuck off then. Set up segregation again.

Sure, but then you can't even pretend to have dignity. At least crown Royal looks ok.

>due to white people
Now, it is due to cultural self-loathing and low self-esteem. If a short man said that all tall men make him feel small, well tough fucking shit, get it together. It's one thing to be treated differently because you are black, but to ascribe your self-loathing to others is just pathetic and lacking insight.

because black women have really high test

Just for the hell of it, I wanted to double check the authenticity of OP. Some things can't be unseen. mrctv.org/blog/vcu-students-say-they-suffer-mental-illness-racial-battle-fatigue-brought-white-people

why would i care about dignity when i'm eeing how close to alcohol poisoning i can get?

seeing*

Literally:
>I feel stupid for glomming onto black supremacy and race politics and am tired of this nonsense but I will not admit I am wrong or need to grow up so I will say I suffer from "battle fatigue" and hope that I feel smart and in control again sometime soon

>tfw manlets are the only group that doesnt bitch and moan all day, talk about being oppressed and tell others to check their privilege

>University
Not surprising
If we're going to stop these faggot commies and these rich uppity niggers, then we need to stop sending our children to universities.
They are not places of higher learning anymore.
Clearly they're just indoctrination schools into the SJW commie mindset.

The best kek

>
>
>you believe in voting? that's funny, i was talking about the second amendment
Of course I do..Voting stops things like having people in positions to alter the Second Amendment.

The votes come before the guns are necessary.

niggers suffer from 65 IQ

Kek

denbts repaid in full

self induced identity politik placebo pstd

Proof that niggers will do anything they want if they know they can get away with it.