Well it's over Canada

They just passed m-103

Canadians are no longer allowed to say anti-Islamic remarks without facing jailtime

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/mps-certain-to-pass-m-103-thursday-but-new-poll-says-canadians-would-vote-down-anti-islamophobia-motion
cbc.ca/news/politics/m-103-islamophobia-motion-vote-1.4038016
theverge.com/2017/3/23/15026666/senate-broadband-privacy-rules-congressional-review-act-fcc-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I assume saying, fuck Muslims and all the goat-fucking mosque monkeys, is now not permitted

Nothing

About time.
Those horribly racist canadians have become a plaque all over the internet.

Damn sucks not to have a first amendment

FUCK MUDSLIMES AND ALL THE GOAT-FUCKING MOSQUE MONKIES

im calling trudeau

expect a van

Do you have a source? I can't find shit on it having gone through.

Bernier voted against it. We need to meme him into power.

>Liberals rejected an attempt by Saskatchewan Conservative MP David Anderson to remove the word "Islamophobia" from the motion and change the wording to "condemn all forms of systemic racism, religious intolerance and discrimination of Muslims, Jews Christians, Sikhs, Hindus and other religious communities.

this better be a meme you leaf cunt

Good lord you people are fucking cucks. Have fun living Sharia law pretty soon.

Liberals confirmed racist.
He's exaggerating. This motion doesn't change any laws but Canada's been sliding down a slippery slope of free speech restrictions for decades and I won't be surprised if the government decides to "strengthen" these laws in the future.

our country is a meme

Oh my god it's real, end this ride I want off

oh shit
im so sorry ;_;

Fake news. It was just a stupid "motion of solidarity". You can still say whatever the fuck you want

What if they're Islamic?

Wtf, i hate these fucking sjw cucks
Fuck islam

Great news!

This is what I have been waiting for!!

We can now use this law to convince Canadian lawmakers to ban Sup Forums in Canada.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON US!!

>it's just a motion. a mere motion. no one worry
>it's the law. deal with it. should've spoke up when it was just a motion

every time.

Canadians are turbocucks, they deserve it

I was here for it. My boss voted against it. But the entiret my of libs, NDP voted yes

It'll come out soon

Time to rev up my Peruvian proxy...

Canada actually has blasphemy laws in 2017, well fuck

Pic related is 50% of us

come and annex us and save the white ones

lmao damn, trudgay is a little sissy bitch

Canadians are against the motion but the libs are still going to pass it.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/mps-certain-to-pass-m-103-thursday-but-new-poll-says-canadians-would-vote-down-anti-islamophobia-motion

If the Libtards have a majority they can do whatever the hell they want, unfortunately

And of course Cuckdeau is using this to shove "diversity" down our throat and jailing anyone who speaks out.

Not yet, but by 2036 it will be half of "us." 65 years to turn a country from all white to half non-white, and yet when I explain this to people they just don't understand exponential math.

>plaque

It's fucked. That's why this picture is hilarious
>Silence is not an option
Yet, you're silencing us you fuck.

I never fucking understood this fucking bill since we already had cucked hate speech laws. But now muslims get special treatment.

So much for all that equality.

Time to off myself lads

Less than 65 years. Shitskin and chink immigration didn't really get going until the late 80s and early 90s.

lol eat shit canada

Pretty soon we won't be able to tell our Muslim friends that having 3 families in different cities is bad.

Fuck islam

a leaf op ed from today

>cant jerk off to pretend underage anime girls
>cant criticize the prophet mohmed for fucking real underage girls

Well, at least you can still get dog blow jobs while the Chinese slowly take over your country.

welp, nice knowing ya leafs

Right here boys cbc.ca/news/politics/m-103-islamophobia-motion-vote-1.4038016

Nothing Cucknada does can surprise me at this point. Tranny pronoun bill next.

Free quebec when?

>LARGE
nice ID, leaf

haa..haa...haaa..haaao we do dat?

Amazing, simply wonderful

Will refer to this anytime a cannuck tries to banter sweden in the future

We weren't always this way.

Bernier will win the next election. I fucking believe.

>Grenade attacks

F
We're going to annex you guys soon anyways, probably after we occupy the UK. It's hard to tell which timeline this is. Hang in there future Americans.

mark this day on your calendar. Is the day free speech died in canada

so now a muslim can pop you in the mouth for no reason. And if you say ANYTHING about it. Its' anti islam and YOU go to jail

hahahahaha

that is why I left canada 12 years ago.

You fucking cucknadians are idiots

Diversity is so good that governments have to make laws forcing people to agree with it.

His smile and optimism, gone.

Godspeed in jail, convert quick and you might stand a chance.

hahahahahah stil get dog blow jobs HAHAHAH

funniest post of the day.

>get 2 trips in a row.
>Nobody checks
Welp, What to expect?

Canada is dead :(

That's because it hasn't, they also fail to mention that this isn't a law or bill, it's a motion. Sup Forums are sheep, what can you expect?

Liberals don't realize this will only make people hate muslim more, because they'll blame muslims for this bill stifling their freedom of speech.

>it's a motion.

have you not noticed the pattern?

lmao fuck those goat-fucking raghead jihadis
>jail me cuckdeau

> Canadians are no longer allowed to say anti-Islamic remarks without facing jailtime

You guys are fuckin retarded. Number one, it's a MOTION, not a law. It will not override the existing Canadian constitution.

Number two, where does it say ANYWHERE in the motion it's ILLEGAL to say anti-Islamic comments? Did you even read the fucking thing? Or part of it?

You're all worse than Facebook liberals

Well, it's over America. US Senate votes to let internet providers share your web browsing history without permission.

theverge.com/2017/3/23/15026666/senate-broadband-privacy-rules-congressional-review-act-fcc-vote

>mfw Trump can't come to Canada now without the risk of being arrested

If we don't free Quebec right now it's me who will free myself of Canada

Might as well learn Spanish and go to Argentina or something...

>it's a MOTION

got you covered familam. see:

Is there some deeper meaning to your image I'm missing? Oedipus complex and Hitler the father figure he hates and needs to please? What does it all mean?

fuck muslims. come find me trudeu.

Why don't you be a hero and just get 3 of your pals and kill them? Most of Canada is empty, its not like anyone will care.

You can already be fined and possibly jailed for not using preferred pronouns.

Thanks in advance. I'd try to immigrate now if I had any skills worth sharing, but at this rate I'll settle for being in New North Washington

Most of Canada is empty because it's largely unlivable land. The area you can live in are pretty packed.

Which is why of course Trudeau and all of the establishment cucks want to triple the population by 2100 by bringing in tens of millions of third world garbage using libertarian more people = better than economy arguments.

do not speak!

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

>You can already be fined and possibly jailed for not using preferred pronouns.

meanwhile shills were saying

>it's just a motion. stfu about it retard

then it became law, since dissent was squashed as:

>it was just a motion

That's not how motions work in Canada. And what exactly is going to become a law?

> We're gonna study incidences of islamic centered hate crimes

That part? Lmao for fucks sake I hate Muslim scum but you people need to do your research or Sup Forums will just become more of an uneducated joke every day

Man, I sure do hate those plaques.

Doesn't that violate free speech?

Wait so this means I can't say: FUCK the subhuman Muslim pieces if shit whose mosques we will burn down and whom we will ethnically cleanse hood by hood, house by house until none of that third-world filth remains in Canada even as a distant memory?

DUDE IT'S JUST A MOTION BRO STOP OPPOSING IT.

HAHA, MAN AREN'T YOU SLEEPY. I'M SO FUCIKNG SLEEPY YOU SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP.

We will free ourselves. We ought to get natives to back the project, guarantee them they'll keep their gibs. Then we gotta integrate the haitians and other french/french colonies expats.

what about anti scientology remarks?

The only pattern I can see is the fear mongering shit posting that seems to become the bandwagon to hop onto, sure the motion is the first step towards the law being created but I doubt it would go that far.

What are these guys?

>All NDP and nearly all Liberal MPs supported the motion, which passed 201-91. The majority of Conservative MPs voted against, with leadership candidate Michael Chong and Simcoe North MP Bruce Stanton voting in favour
There's still some people with a backbone in the CPC.

>what about anti scientology remarks?

FINE AS LONG AS THE SCIENTOLOGIST ISN'T NON-WHITE. IF THEY ARE YOU ARE A RACIST! FUCKING RACIST!

>I doubt it would go that far.

>1992: CANADA WILL NEVER DROP BEOW 90 PERCENT WHITE

>2017:CANADA WILL NEVER DROP BELOW 65 PERCENT WHITE

I'm not even sure what the fuck this means but I can tell you have trouble with debating so I'll leave you be

SUCK MY DICK YOU FAT CRUSTY CUNTED SOW.

>Constitution
kek, you mean the same one written by a communist sympathizer that mentions "reasonable limits" prior to listing a single human right? Pierre Trudeau is still trying to destroy Canada from beyond the grave.

Basically what he said, you should probably just off yourself.

Bye Canada, it was nice knowing you.

TOP SHILLING FOR ANTIFREEDOM LAWS.

Canada now has a special class of citizens that are immune from public criticism.

Neat.