>Palmyra Mar17
i.imgur.com/hwQ14PB.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar23
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive
>IS reportedly redeploys forces from DeZ to Raqqah
>US special forces, SDF fighters capture tabqa dam
>US airstrike kills 200 civies in Mosul
>Houthis launch massive offensive in southern Saudi Arabia

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrN0-Ashjo4
liveleak.com/view?i=036_1490167456
youtube.com/watch?v=lKZqu61IbFI
youtube.com/watch?v=HxuN6GTt_5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky24hliLgxE
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/845009617356771328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>HOW the (((moderate revolution))) began: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

These 2 white girls are your friends.

They fight for freedom.

Rate my OC.

UN says 300,000 civilians at risk in Damascus battle, pause needed
Fighting around Syria’s capital Damascus has cut 300,000 people off from humanitarian aid and pauses in the conflict are needed to let aid convoys in, Jan Egeland, UN humanitarian advisor on Syria, said on Thursday. “Starvation will be just around the corner unless we get there in the coming weeks,” Egeland said after chairing the weekly Syria humanitarian taskforce meeting in Geneva. The besieged Douma and Kafr Batna areas of rural Damascus contain 161,000 and 142,000 civilians respectively. Their food stocks have dwindled and informal supply routes have been cut. “The increase in the fighting has disastrous effects on the civilian population,” Egeland said. “They haven’t had any supplies by the UN since October in Douma, and in the Kafr Batna area not since June of last year.” (Reuters)

Bosnian, Croatian police break up migrant-smuggling ring
Bosnian and Croatian police said on Thursday they had arrested 13 people suspected of smuggling at least 100 migrants from Turkey into the EU. Four Bosnians, two Turkish citizens with Bosnian residence and seven Croatians are thought to have been part of an international criminal ring which charged migrants €3,000 to €5,000 to get them from Turkey to the EU. Adnan Kosovac, a Bosnian border police official, said the suspects had been taking advantage of visa-free travel between Turkey and Bosnia to legally transfer migrants by land or plane to Bosnia and then smuggle them to EU member Croatia. (Reuters)

Assad is doomed. Today Hama, tomorrow Damascus.

al-Sham will be liberated, praise Allah!

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

UN-mediated Syria talks resume in Geneva
The top deputy for the UN Syria envoy is shuttling between Geneva hotels to meet with envoys from the government delegation and opposition groups ahead of the formal start of a fifth round of UN-mediated peace talks. The UN Special Envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, issued a statement on Thursday noting that all parties have arrived for the intra-Syria talks in Geneva. His deputy, Ramzy Ramzy, kicked off the day meeting with the delegation of the Syrian government. He was also expected to meet with opposition delegates for informal consultations. De Mistura will formally start the talks Friday after returning from discussions with regional and international stakeholders in the Syrian conflict. (AP)

And? Who is going to war against them? The Tigers? Russia? Northern Syria is lost.

Egypt says fighting in central Sinai leaves 10 soldiers dead
Islamic extremists killed 10 Egyptian soldiers in fighting in a central part of the restive Sinai Peninsula during an army raid early Thursday on a militant hideout in the area, the military said. Egyptian army spokesman Tamer al-Rifai said troops killed 15 extremists and took seven prisoners in the raid, but that three officers and seven enlisted men were killed by roadside bombs while in pursuit of the militants. Egypt has been battling an insurgency in northern Sinai for years, mainly by militants from an Islamic State affiliate. (AP)

For the Greater Good!
ALLAH
SOURIA
YA BASHAR

kawkab is in full control of SAA Maharden Clashes are on going.

Scottish independence referendum debate to resume on Tuesday
Scotland’s parliament said it will resume its independence referendum debate on Tuesday after proceedings were suspended following the attack on Britain’s national parliament at Westminster. “The debate on ‘Scotland’s Choice’ will recommence on Tuesday at 2.20pm (1420 GMT),” the Scottish parliament’s media office said. First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is seeking authority from the Scottish parliament for a second referendum, to be held in late 2018 or early 2019. (Reuters)

10/10 would steal

i want to eat

*slices fresh bread*

Fugg just at the moment the jihadists offensive and government counter attacks, thats unconvenient :___

>this kills the t*rkroach

Free Kurdish Republic soon

Afghan Taliban signal growing strength with capture of key southern district
Taliban fighters have captured the key district of Sangin in the southern Afghan province of Helmand after security forces pulled out, leaving the district center to the insurgents, officials said on Thursday. Helmand, which accounts for the bulk of Afghanistan’s billion dollar opium crop, is already largely in the hands of the Taliban but the capture of Sangin, where US and British forces suffered heavy casualties, underlines their growing strength in the south. Taliban spokesman Qari Yousuf Ahmadi said Taliban fighters had captured police headquarters and a military base overnight, as well as quantities of military equipment. Omar Zwak, the provincial governor’s spokesman, said security forces had conducted a tactical withdrawal some 3km from the district center to avoid civilian casualties. (Reuters)

Amnesty condemns US, UK over Yemen arms
Amnesty International Thursday condemned the US and Britain for transferring arms to Saudi Arabia to use in its war in Yemen. The rights group said the two countries had together sent more than $5 billion worth of arms to Riyadh since a Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen in March 2015. That was more than 10 times their humanitarian aid to Yemen during the same period, it said. The London-based watchdog described the alleged arms transfers as a “shameful contradiction” of aid efforts by the US and Britain. (AFP)

Tabqa dam status: SDF'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrN0-Ashjo4

uncle sam has been corrupted by the jews

No there had been a major shift in attitude after Aleppo. They are now fully and openly acknowledging Assad's legitimacy, something they have not done before.

VIDEO

Iraqi forces dismantle suicide bomb strapped by ISIS onto a child in Mosul

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1490167456

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama Reports from 10 minutes ago Updates from 6 Different Ongoing Axis's #SAA #SyrianArmy #SRG #NDF & Allies

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama Offensives from multiple fronts ongoing right now #SAA #SRG #NDF & Allies. #RuAF #SyAAF

#Syria #Hama Shadi Hulwe - Op to crush Nusras is ongoing after arrival of Brig Gen Suheil Hassan yesterday he is now leading the battlefield
MEN OF JUST will prevail

still on the wrong side it seems

Hail Syria, Hail Bashar

>Free
They will be anything but free.

Assad also said recently he's open to discussing constitutional reforms, something Russia proposed before and he rejected. The winners of this war will be SAA and SDF and the necessary steps for a post war deal between the two are already being put in place.

After arrival of Brig Gen Suheil Hassan soldiers of SAA are flying like a bullets through battlefield and Nusrats are suffering terrible fate

Assad's official stance on the kurds from the beginning has been that he tolerates them as a form of self-government and self-protection for as long as Syria isn't capable of maintaining order in the north due to the war. Allowing the territory to be captured by militants who are openly hostile to the Syrian government would be nonsensical, even if they are on a Turkish leash. Right now the Kurdish territory is a zone in which Americans, Russians and Syrian troops all operate; it'll have to submit to legal Syrian authority eventually once order is restored. Perhaps Assad will formally give them some form of autonomy rights (maybe an arrangement like Hong Kong has in China at most), but there won't be an independent Kurdistan under any circumstances since none of the regional powers - Syria, Iraq, Iran, and most importantly Turkey would have it.

*blocks your path*

>Kurds seem to be working on enhancing their overall position given that Assad is posed to take back the entire country.
Geopolitically speaking it's the most reasonable thing to do. They can't clash with Assad politically, not yet, if at all.
I think the solution proposed by Russians will be the most reasonable, they've opened a reconcilation center in Afrin, and will probably do another one in Manbij, so they can blend back into the society, different thing with administration, it will have to be solved some other way.
Erdo on the other hand will be really mad at US for giving Rojava de facto more authonomy due to presence of ground troops.

Can someone redpill me on why I should cheer for Assad? I know FSA and ISIS are much worse alternatives but stuff like the kurds?

What's going on with the Russian ex-mp that got killed in Kiev?

short translation:
the terrorists there are fucked, they need a break to regroup and we need some time to smuggle weapons in

>After arrival of nusrat soldiers they are flying like a bullets through battlefield and Brig Gen Suheil Hassan soldiers of SAA are suffering terrible fate

>JIDF
>Merry Christmas Spongebob in the back
?

>it'll have to submit to legal Syrian authority eventually once order is restored.
Like the KRG in Iraq? They also have autonomy but they don't give a shit what Bagdad says and wants. Same will happen with Syria. Assad will yell and bark but the kurds wont give two fucks about him.

Kurds seem to turn around and be friends. Only roaches hate Kurds.

Dead islamists,what's more to like?

pretty much... I think everybody can see through these double standards... Nobody bathed an eye when they stormed SAA position and bombed Damascus... NOT one word to condemn it... now that the roles are reversed here comes ((((Deeply Concerned))))) UN to ssay shit

who to believe?...

>tfw it's your birthday
>literally noone has congratulated you
>everyone forget your existence
>your only (((friends))) are abstract guys from /sg/ thread

This day cant be shittier. Have we some /gainz/ at least today?

He protects the freedoms against terrorists and is an overall pretty cool guy!

Also: I bet Afrin YPG will play a part in Idlib, perhaps at Russia insistence

bad oc like this caused pic related

people that copy stuff usually have low integrity therefor not trustworthy

dont copy stuff use your own brain ,words and other capablities to create authentic message or a post

Happy birthday famalam
>Have we some /gainz/ at least today?
soon,tigers arrived (?) at Hama

happy birthday user
have a cute dragon

you are simply not trustworthy person ,so we can eliminate you at very start

Everyday must feel like Birthday when you are SAA supporter

no gainz reporter by (((eporters))) at Hama front whihc means SAA is fighting and pushing back

Happy B-Day user

youtube.com/watch?v=lKZqu61IbFI

Sorry to hear it, Dima.
May your dreams come true!
>youtube.com/watch?v=HxuN6GTt_5s

عيد ميلاد سعيد و كل سنة و انت بخير :)

Come on annon! People are selfish prostitutes, no need to feel bad about the others as they are mere animals while you are the the MAN! Happy birthday annon! Hope all your wishes will become true and that you will cheer up!

as for gains INCOMING GAINS!!!!!! also.. picrelated... have some barrelbombs

kotel is being preapred for nusrats ,dont worry this hama offensive will be the end of idlib rebels ,they bult forces will be decimate in the end

i fucking hate hoholmap
why the fuck are there so many turkshits and FSA fanboys in the comment section?

Someone from the national guard or volunteer battalion, until someone specifically calls. They write that earlier was wanted for fraud.

>you are simply not trustworthy person
proofs???

>

Syria is more stable with assad in power only crazy people want isis or al qaeda link groups in power of a country.

gonna see if horse mouth- toomanydicksdownherthroatnowvoicefucked girl

he's a leddit wannabe troll

Thanks lads, you're all awesome

>tfw your name is actually Dima

My name actually is Hans...

>german flag
hmmmm

Go to a bar or something user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky24hliLgxE

>hitler is a great guy because he killed 6million jews
>the holocaust didn't happen
why can't Sup Forums lunatics make up their mind?

my name is Grizou

>23rd of march birthday
>aries

You should be a total chad and a social butterfly if the zodiac is to be believed. Still, happy birthday Dima. Ever heard of the youtube channel 'Life of Boris'? That might bring you in a better mood.

Heard ShariaBlue is hiring.

My name is Denis

understandable, I just got the impression from the media that the kurds were kind of a preferrible alternative. thanks for the info.

thanks guy

Did countryside cuck and the Algerian faggot fuck off yet?

Feliz cumpleaños chavito

Happy birthday bud!

Nope, countrycuck came to spazz out for a little but the leddit wannabe's are still here...

My name is Shlomo Shekelberg.

Are we playing the name game now? My name is Nunya.

Speak Murican Fag

You can hardly fucking read the green text at column 1 row 3.

2/10 gas yourself

>is it safe for me to come out and join a different echo chamber of mine?

Turkey will really invade Syria if that happen.

Schulzcuck detected.

#BreakingNews Activists: #Israel|i strikes on Assad/Hezbollah positions in
Mount Qasioun in Damascus.. #Syria

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/845009617356771328

We're back at it!

I stole it from the Algerian in the last thread you idiots.

Damn and here I was hoping the SAA making progress would shut them up like usual.

Happy birthday user

go away

If go fullscale on Syria, they better be prepared to hand over Constantinople to the Greeks.

Checked

Eine Brücke nach Israel kommt sofort, Genosse!

Nah, I'm already done with my 0.7l of vodka. I'll probably die if I'll drink more.

Also pic

>not knowing the southkike greentextes by heart
how nyu r U?