Of course it's written by a woman

Of course it's written by a woman.

gq.com/story/the-case-for-being-a-cuck?mbid=social_facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5OJGucveg
nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
archive.is/jLLvf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Jewish woman?

well user maybe you are just to dumb to understand.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

Not politics.

Saged and reported.

and her manlet super cuck

I don't care how adults fuck.
cuck is a force meme

the ugly nerdess that became a hottie and now wants to fuck around

Cuckism is indeed forced. But as social engineering, then later came the meme

>that became a hottie

No, that is disappointed that she didn't get Chad to put a ring on her, so now she still wants his dick, while still getting house+money+love from her cuck.

It's always a women
youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8

What a ...... "decent thoughtful man" he appears to be.

reported for announcing sage
Reported self for reporting report

You're doing God's work user. Thank you for keepig us safe!

They couldn't even get a man/cuck to write the piece? They had to get a woman to literally render the conversation and point useless?

Then again, only a female writer would ask their editor to write this kind of article.

Is Trump being cucked by Trudeau?

I could only get through one paragraph of this until I was done.
So if it's a woman's god-given right to just choose who she has sex with regardless of her relationship status, then I guess men can fuck as many girls as they want then too eh? Cool!

That doesn't even make sense. Trump is Ivanka's father, not husband.

>inb4 rapey flattering quote

I think you misunderstand their relationship

of course

the article doesn't defend the cuckolding fetish

it's just addressing the way you have trivialized the term, applying it to people for nothing but positive traits.

Further information for you, user...

It does though. Well, in a roundabout kinda way.

>"If you’re a cuck, that means you’re doing something that indicates you have basic human empathy. *Maybe you suggested that women should be able to make reproductive choices for themselves*. Maybe you stood up for a member of a religious minority."

Ehhh in context it has a lot less to do with sex. You are right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5OJGucveg

It's so obvious to see when women are trying to get men to lower their defenses so they can control them.

It's the same shit when women say they just want a "super nice good guy". never take advice from women on what women want. they're either too stupid to be self aware or simply lying, but I actually believe it's mostly the former and subconscious

Checkmate

there's nothing hotter than hearing the moans of your girl as she gets stretched out by her bull's enormous black cock, knowing that he will soon leave a tasty treat dripping out of her swollen cunt for you to lick up with your eager tongue

Oh wow a cuck you convinced me to cut my dick off get married have another man fuck my wide while I watch and jam things up my as to cum. Not only that you also got me to cuck myself economically as well. I want to work long hours for Slave wages give up all my rights and let government make al decisions for me. Now I can call myself intelligent in the know woke a feminist anti racist and progressive. Thank you for showing me this user.

I bet ole girl has her a side dude who is some washed up, 6'6, athlete who absolutely pounds that minge to smithereens.

>If you wonder why the prospect of your wife having sex with another man would be more humiliating if that man were black, well, congratulations; you’re not a racist.

nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

It's actually the perfect blanket term to describe how a progressive looks at the world as a whole

bumped for lulz

>You're brainwashed, co-opted whew with different spelling, therefore you're not an asshole
If we keep at it, eventually they'll start calling us niggers.

This article is satire, right?

see and

>implying I'm going to give either of those clickbait articles ad revenue
Archive that shit.

>nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
archive.is/jLLvf

>Then there’s Justin Trudeau, who is called a cuck largely because he…welcomes refugees? Supports feminism? Is a really nice human?
Sounds like the makings of a cuck to me.

Oh wow I didn't expect Trudeau to be the actual image. wtf

If women want decent, thoughtful men so bad how come they never date them?

DELET THIS

Who's a literal millionaire.

>But I’m going to go ahead and speak for most women
>Majority of white women voted for Trump

And there it is. The sad truth that fedora wearing faggots and leftist women defending cucks fail to understand.

most women aren't shitposting calling people cucks on redd- i mean Sup Forums

I don't think Trudeau is at all dipping his dick in the warm swollen cunt of Ivanka.
An American user covered this last night. Look at the picture where she greets him with a very open expressive smile. all eyes and teeth.

then look at last image.... She's realising he simply doesn't reciprocate her emotion. He's not interested.
Trudeau is either a very faithful man to his wife (Lots of men are!)

or, a gay

Trudeau made her man his bitch

She belongs to him now