THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=iLoM3lGGJxk
0:59 'That's why I voted to Trump to not see this gay shit'

>349,880 views
boi cucked himself; considering hes a swedssy its nothing surprising

It has just been uploaded desu.

>his videos went from 7 millions views to 2 millions
JUST

True. Only because they want to fuck him over for being a white male though. Pewdiepie is the true number one.

>Only because they want to fuck him over for being a white male though.
>yup its beacus muh white genocyd
dude was doing really fine before he went full retard with the nazi stuff

>that aliasing
degenerate

it takes a minute to check and see his views tanked way before that.

dunno dont follow neither retard shit meant for kids or cuck shit

full retard indeed

>taco nigger having an opinion.

Very cute.

Pretty funny that he's not backing down

>this exchange was gay anyway

Yeah, I wouldn't expect a Spic to be sympathetic. But yeah Youtube is ideologically leftist and therefore anti white male.

down to 372k views

That's more because of the algorithm than the drama though, by far. His sub account didn't drop at all from this.
is a moron who can't see sarcasm though.

>full retard with the nazi stuff

Dude, whites are going to become more 'Nazi' whether you like it or not. Being what you call a 'Nazi' is just whites not putting up with your shit. You have La Raza we have European brotherhood.

anyway i think its time this guy leave the youtube drama just many others have done.

>372K views in a couple of hours is bad.
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

>is a moron who can't see sarcasm though.

He also supported Jontron after he started talking about race realism.. Don't underestimate him, you baguette.

Is he going to puss out and apologize at the last minute?

Fuck this gay earth.

>there are people here who unironically watch pewdiepie and keep up with e-celebs
how autistic do you have to be to like this gay screaming weeb? didn't he come into youtube in 2012, appealing to mostly 8-12 year olds? that means everyone on Sup Forums (and thats a lot of people) that are constantly shilling for him, leafyishere and jontron are underage b&
just because sjws don't like someone, doesn't mean they aren't insufferable faggots you autists.

>tfw spend all night playing this

It's actually pretty good, might watch the anime later.

> Sup Forums is one person

Fuck up shill. He is one of our biggest cultural figures. Number one on Youtube.... Yeah I am going to seize that influence. Are you interested in changing society or not?

pewds channel has turned into pure youtube kino 2bh. wewlad

>dude was doing really fine before he went full retard with the nazi stuff

?? He aired a few nazi JOKES.

It's sad when you see that flag and the retard making the comment doesn't understand parody and satire.

Also PDP lives in Brighton, UK. Just in case you thought he actually voted Drumpf you fucking goon.

>WE'RE GONNA, LIKE, CHANGE THE WORLD xD
you might want to try reddit you newfag social justice warrior....this place is not for oyu

>that's why I voted trump
Doesn't he live in Brighton?

You are a fucking fake poster and probably a leftist. Lol. We are winning and we will bury you.

Obviously I don't think he voted Trump, the fact you think I actually thought that shows that you are a fucking retard. As for being a goon, easy to mouth off on the internet, little man. I could prob take you on easily in real life.

Trump isn't anti gay

I could kill you very easily in real life. I drive pretty fast and can aim my car very well so watch your fucking mouth, kid.

Remember to disable adblock so führer Pewds gets his shekels. If you don't like his stuff you can just run a muted window in the background while you do other things.

Haha, a car. You are little and pathetic.

You are a big meanie, actually no i think some russians are really nice people.

>If you don't like his stuff you can just run a muted window in the background while you do other things.

I support this.

I'm 5' 11" and could break your fucking neck with ease. The car thing was merely post-22/3 bants.

>11 posts by this ID
>all sucking the dick of an e-celeb
>he probably watches e-sports and plays minecraft too
i feel bad for you lad. but seriously plebbit is down the hall and to the left.

You can just skip to the ads and let them run so you can close the window.
It let's you know when ads are about to show up.

Comfortably 6'3 here.

Pic related happening

I am the OP fgt. Pewdiepie is good for genuine Sup Forums posters. Shills can piss off.

Doesn't matter, I would still break you with ease. Beating up tards is not difficult at all.

5'11 is a meme also

Yeah I don't doubt you can talk a big game on an anonymous image board. Coming off as pretty impotent tbqh.

>"Trump's a homophobe amirte my bros?"

Not ourguy

Right, says the guy shilling for a internet satirical celeb who is known to poke jokes at his own expense for the keks.

>homophobe
>implying anybody is scared of faggots

Pewdiepie is cultural power.

>browses a right-wing politics board in the midst of a culture war and isn't interested in the developments of said culture war
It's okay not everyone is a rebbitor out to ruin your epic super secret club

Reported to Mi5. You sick islamic fucks will never stop.

>Sup Forums is one person meme
>le ebin culture war anonymous legion meme
the_donald is calling out to you my newfag son

gas yourself

>Thread successfully derailed by ctr shills