ANONS!!!! PAY ATTENTION!! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

THIS IS NOT FAKE. THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!!

Disclosures Of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes "Just The Tip Of Iceberg"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HB2Lp-YF9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=BBL7_DMwZ0Q
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/HB2Lp-YF9Vc

bump

Background hum triggers my ASMR

Call 2022243121 to keep pressure on House Intel Chair Devin Nunes

MASSIVE COVER UP

Ok. I'm waiting.

freedomwatchusa.org

CONGRESS HAD THE LEAKED DOCS FOR 2 YEARS. They asked for people to come forward if they had info at the hearing. They are trying to cover this up. This was the reason for the false flag London. Please...This is fucking serious.

I'm sorry. I'm trying

It's not letting me post the link. says spam

“THE HAMMER” — Ultra-secret Supercomputer System Used by CIA/NSA to Wiretap Trump
Whistleblower Tapes: Trump Wiretapped “A Zillion Times” By ‘The Hammer,’ Brennan’s and Clapper’s Secret Computer System
By Mary Fanning and Alan Jones
THE AMERICAN REPORT

>lawyer be lawyering

- .... . -.-- .----. .-. . / -.-. .-. . .- - .. -. --. / .- / -.-. --- .-. .--. --- .-. .- - . -....- --. --- ...- . .-. -. -- . -. - / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / -.. --- -- .. -. .. --- -. / .- -. -.. / ..- ... .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .-.. .. -.-. - / - --- / .-- . .- -.- . -. / -. .- - .. --- -. ... / .- ... / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-. .-.. .- -.-- / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .--. ..- ... .... .. -. --. / - .... . -- / - --- --. . - .... . .-. / --- -. . / -... -.-- / --- -. . / .. -. - --- / .- / -- .- ... ... / --- ..-. / .--. .-.. .- -.-. .. -.. / -- --- -. --. .-. . .-.. / -.. ..- -- -... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- ... .-.-.-

Stop

. ...- . .-. -.-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. / - .. -- .

your jew speak will not hide your lies faggot

Bob Woodward: Obama Officials Could Face Criminal Charges For Unmasking Trump Team!

ok but it's still the same shit right? wake me when the happenings commence

Everyone needs to call Nunes. Tell him we KNOW what they did!

Swing your partner round and round
End of the night, it's going down
One more shot, another round
End of the night, it's going down

Ha Ha!!

Cute CIA kitty but this is really fucked up. Everything on this board is bullshit. This is Very important. They are going to try and cover this up. They're all implicated. Even the republicans.

Look, you can't just care about this because it's happening to Trump and you can't let anyone sweep this under the rug, US intelligence is spying on everyone all over the world. The American people need to put aside partisan squabbles and create a broad coalition to take your government back.

>Iceberg
>berg

I AGREE. No One gives a shit. Half of the congressmen in the hearing were lying. ON BOTH SIDES
They all knew about the docs.

Praise Kek that these leaks are real

My faith and dedication to Kek will provide the light I seek.

Please spread this around Anons!! They can't get away with this. They spied on Chief Justices. They spied on everyone.

>Ultra-secret Supercomputer System Used by CIA/NSA to Wiretap Trump

all that wiretapping and no evidence to show for it

wtf I love trump now

>THEY'RE CREATING A CORPORATE-GOVERNMENT WORLD DOMINION AND USING CONFLICT TO WEAKEN NATIONS AS YOU WOULD CLAY BEFORE PUSHING THEM TOGETHER ONE BY ONE INTO A MASS OF PLACID MONGREL DUMBFUCKS.

I know! That's what those fuckers get. I just don't want them to get away with it. This has serious implications. I don't know how many congressmen received the letter.

>DAY OF SNEK WHEN

>not realizing that we all already know the republicans are full blown fascists just like the progressive demoshills and trump is just controlled opposition and distraction so the """government""" can operate it's global wide psyops unimpeded.

Said the based Jew-user in Morse Code before post got deleted.

I know you fucking know. They can't get away with it. They're caught red handed.

Anybody else getting sleepy?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBL7_DMwZ0Q

Stay w0ke F4m

Obama was caught red-handed with a forged birth cert. He was drone striking american citizens over-seas. Clinton used Jimmy Carters "Community Reinvestment Act" to steal the wealth of the middle class by tanking housing market. We live in an age of hyper inflation where people can't afford groceries at 10x the pay of the middle class in the 50's.

Unfortunately, the masses are so fucking retarded none of this matters to them.

Pic fucking related.

But this is already coming out. Please spread this.

Someone out there is coordinating right now. STOP COORDINATING

Give me links nigger. Honestly I don't even know what you buggers are talking about.

It's all thru the thread. seeExplains everything.

Its about to happen.

WTF is going to happen when everyone in the hearing was lying?

can you give me a quick rundown brother?

It's abundantly clear that not a single entity within your government is acting in your favour, you really need to assert yourselves and prove the merits of democracy

They spied on the Chief Justices. What did they have on Roberts? Knew about Scalia? This is so fucked up.

>iceberg
Sup Forums was right again

see Explains EVERYTHING

It's SO FUCKED UP. THIS IS THE END

I believe you. But my tommy gun don't.

It's ok user. You really can't do anything.

Vae Victus.

>wiretapped Trump 6 gorillion times

Yes, very sad

>false flag in London

Nice try, Sam.

Admiral Lyons said that

It happened but the CIA was behind it. TRUTH
Happened the Same day

..... .-.-.- ...-- ----. --... --... --... ...-- --..-- / .---- ----- ----- .-.-.- ..--- --... ...-- ----- ..--- --...

What makes OP think this will be any sort of big deal?

>Sam
Why Sam?

This could seriously be the end of our democracy. This is terrible

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

see

Give a tldr.
This is a 3 hour video.

What the fuck.

Wow Deep state is being outed.

Those meant to be coordinates for somewhere in Malaysia or have I translated wrong?

BUMP

I AGREE AND THE FROG AGREES.

>Freedomwatchusa.org
Goddamn it, stop creating happening threads for shit sources like this. This is as bad as when faggots would go "HAPPENING!1!1!1!1" for those zerohedge articles saying an indictment was coming for Hillary. If even a shit site like Breitbart won't pick up the story, it's likely not true.

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Crazy times folks.

Fuck you DICK!!! If you can't see how serious this is You're the fucking problem

>whistleblowers that are going to unmask, so to speak, the huge violations of privacy and the coercion and potential blackmail thats been going on by our inteligenc agencies or in fact a HIGHER FORCE THAN EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

What did he mean by this???

It would be very serious, if you had a legitimate source.

>..... .-.-.- ...-- ----. --... --... --... ...-- --..-- / .---- ----- ----- .-.-.- ..--- --... ...-- ----- ..--- --... Malayasia

So basically the USA are ruled by the intelligence community? Since they know everything about everyone, surely no politician would dare to speak up?

Look, the docs have been listed. The video explains everything. You can't explain this shit in 2 fucking minutes.

have a bump

This is reliable. Watch what is happening. Did you see the hearing? That was a real doc from the Atty. They were lying.

;^)
Did you listen to any of the House Intelligence Committee hearings, or the official statements from Nunes? They corroborate this Freedomwatch guy.

The fbi gave him immunity.
That don't do that if you don't have muffins

>legitimate source

Like CNN, ABC, NYT, NBC, or Wapo, amirite?

They have been outed tho. The lawyer has come forward.

They're shills, it's obvious.

shadow gov

>Implying
Breitbart could cover it and it'd be worth talking about. Even infowars is more credible than this shit.

Nunes came forward because he is scared shitless.

Will be interesting to see if he gets outed before something can happen. Trump should keep this guy very close to himself.

HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

Fuck off and die

You likely can. The way you're acting detracts people from listening.

Sorry but I'll pass.

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

get the illegals out.

I think that's why he went straight to Trump.

Notice how this is going down literally days after oldjew kicked the bucket? They know for two years, but kept quite, and now it's getting leaked just as the dragon falls dead on top of its hoard

>tinfoil-time

>If you can't attack the message, attack the mesenger.

Shilling 101

>not turning the merchant sideways so that the iceberg is the nose

>Freedomwatchusa
I have some equally credible sources that suggest trump is going to get impeached

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

If you heard Gowdy during the hearing with Conway and Rogers, he made sure to explicitly state that divulging classified intelligence is a felony offense punishable up to 10 years in prison.