I believe the early soviet union started as an experiment to see how to completely alienate and bring to degeneracy a...

I believe the early soviet union started as an experiment to see how to completely alienate and bring to degeneracy a former European Empire. A broken economic system, no form of entertainment, meaningless and ugly art, awkward and vacuous monuments, oppressive architecture, no real ideal, no distinctions between men and women and the list goes on.
So, let's celebrate this horrible experiment by posting anything horrible, ugly and alienating from the USSR, like art, buildings, music and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=W2f1G7qCSm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctsWdUaHsHM
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqMnfCxxC4
youtube.com/watch?v=xm8kpZoX32k
youtube.com/watch?v=8JL4JXEv-RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, i will start
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

youtube.com/watch?v=W2f1G7qCSm8

youtube.com/watch?v=ctsWdUaHsHM

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqMnfCxxC4

Brutalism is the GOAT architecture style tho
Only faggot plebs think otherwise.

looks like a dayz sniper tower

It was to genocide Christians.

>Russia
>European

No. for 80 years Russia has been trying to become european and failed, and then Bolsheviks took over.

Russia will never be Eu, and it's a mistake to treat it as such - it only creates Smerdyakovs

that looks structurally unsafe

It started like that, but it backfired terribly, and resulted in neo-communism, that is different from ordinary communism that it is more economic and less culturally marxist/liberal

Literally every civilization that has ever existed, and every socioeconomic form of governance is an 'experiment'. The experiment we are currently in, global capitalism, is going to fail miserably when we figure out that it is impossible to have billions of people competing for the ridiculous standard of living that has been achieved in my country, only due to post WWII dominance and prosperity. In the end, we will all lose, because the Earth doesn't have enough resources to sustain such a ridiculous notion for very long. We have been seeing the system crack for decades, and things will be unraveling completely in all of our life times. Have a nice day. Also, OPs flag is relatively RARE.

youtube.com/watch?v=xm8kpZoX32k

youtube.com/watch?v=8JL4JXEv-RY

I like it.
15/10 would live in.

Lenin was a german spy and a Nihilist.
He believed that people stupid enough to buy into his bullshit deserve the things that will happen to them.
Look it up, we sent this guy in an armored train to russia to fuck their country up and take out russia as an opponent in WW1.

They have pretty nice things too

I love this, Soviets rock!

Based. All power to the Soviets!

Except for the entertainment thing it sounds like SJW paradise

Lol, capitalist fags BTFO.

>Muh military
>Muh capital
>Muh American Dream
>Muh democracy
>Muh freedom

Best class system already did all of those things and better.

This is the problem with the world today. Everyone's cuckced by the Jew, while the best and second best ideologies tried to get rid of them with pogroms and the Final Solution, respectively.

>B-b-b-but what about 100 gorijillion deaths???

Lol, this figure is always thrown around. Communism never killed that many people and is always exaggerated. Think of how many peoples' lives were wasted working for the greedy Jew.

I never understood Tetris, until now.

BRUTAL

No designated shitting streets tho.

From the goy perspective, there is no difference between Judaism and communism.

They only time brutalism comes even close looking good is on paper and about a month after construction, after that it is SHIT

t. Antifa