Cyprus thread

So I made a Cyprus thread the other day and it was pretty popular.

Feel free to ask:

>how it feels to have 40,000 T*rks on your soil

>how it feels to be so white you are accepted into the EU despite being in Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw
admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40.000 Turkish occupying military, that is

there is more Cypriot Turks in Britain than in Cyprus

I'm actually Anglo diaspora in Cyprus, my family has settled here since the late 1800s. I use a British proxy since it's faster
ama

I've been to Paphos a few times, very nice place. I also went into the countryside and it was also very nice :)

I suppose you speak Greek?

i thought the borders of Europe are supposed to be cultural or some bullshit like that. I mean Morocco applied to join the EU. was denied thought

didn't know that
which part of the UK are you from?

Which side are you from?

Manchester

I really hope the west mans up and helps you guys kick the roaches off the island friend. We have this watermelon salesmen taunting us saying he'll help send more rapefugee illegals in EU and we all know the roaches are in bed with ISIS, yet somehow NATO, EU and the west in general turns a blind eye. pathetic

A bit, but not as much as I should. I should be learning more, I absolutely love the Greek culture
Sorry for late reply

All Turkish Cypriots appear on Sup Forums with a Turkish flag because they use Turkish ISPs.
based canadabro

>Be me
>Leader of lybia
>Warm the west not to kill me
>Do nothing wrong
>Mfw Europe is fucked by niggers now

I know bugs me a lot although not many of them got internet i reckon, i'm gonna assume you come from the good side then

προοφ ραιτ χιαρ

Δυσkολο ος kαι οι σkατοkατσαριδες εμαθαν σπαστα ελληνιkα

Pls remove kebab. Theres a reason anyone ever goes only to the Greek part of the island

Is your country even known for anything besides being the site of a Crusader state, olives, and Turks?

Would you rather be part of Greece or independent?

My mum just moved there, free holidays n sheeiit

Wasn't the whole Turkish invasion of Cyprus spawned by their referendum to join Greece?

We understand why
We are one of the most beautiful places to visit in the Mediterranean sea
There is a large debate about that because of you guys, most support to be a part of greece without loosing our own national identity
Nah it was because of junta and some other shit

Go to sleep man, it's almost midnight

Popular holiday destination for britbongs

Is that it, though? Nothing else that makes you noteworthy at all? Just an irrelevant Greek country once occupied by the British, now half-occupied by Turkroaches, sitting in the Mediterranean close to the Middle East with barely fuck all to say about itself?

Fertility temples, we are probably related.

Are Cypriots 100% Greek or mixed with others Mediterranean peoples?

>most support to be a part of greece
good, good. please continue to be this much of an idiot.

Greek-Cypriots are a mix of Greek, Italian and Persian.

I'm an immigrant, but here's something I made, which makes it a product of Cyprus:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw

>Italian and Persian.
How? Venice?

>halloumi
>last divided capital worldwide
>i think we got the larger percentage and of PhDs Europe or some shit
>implying anyone would want to be in a corrupt, financially wrecked country

The alternative is joining you and we both know we'd rather burn this fucking country to the ground

Half Greeks, half native Cypriots with some Phoenician blood in us. Everyone else barely affected our genepool

When will you stop calling yourself Greek?

You fucking anlgo-turk mongol.

Sicilian according to this... admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com

>tfw η Κύπρος ειναι kαλύτερη από την ελλάδα σε όλα

pay debt

>Mandenka
>BantuKenya
WE

the alternative is not joining us. this was never our intention to begin with. you guys with your enosis shit provoked us.
and you still are trying with enosis in schools shit. antoganizing us doesn't work, understand that.
don't be a spoiled brat.
you were conquered too. and before them.

In fact according to that Greek Cypriots are more Italian than Greek kek.

>this was never our intention to begin with.
Ah yes, that explains why you flooded north Cyprus with a bunch of native Turks and are constantly pushing for them to be equal with us when they're barely the 1/5 of the island's population

somehow I feel sorry for you copper niggers

remove kebab, liberate your country

1. My grandfather used to work with the RAF in Cyprus. He tells me some awesome stories. Thank you all.

2. Fight the good fight, Cypriots. You must repel the Turks. What is the Cypriot military like?

3. Can you educate me on your politics?

yeah, because you are behaving like a spolied brat.
you went against 1959-60 agreements. we use our right. deal with it.
and if you continue with this attitude, you will see the day that KKTC will be recognized or worse, annexed.
A cuck like Mustafa Akıncı threatened with annexation in a joint conference with Turkish FM without saying it directly two weeks ago.
even he is fed up with your shit.

>What is the Cypriot military like
a joke.

You faggot, that enosis bullshit was basically the church priest on a sunday being like:

>If anyone wanna join Greece sign this paper lel

This is how it went. The priests just got random signatures on a piece of paper; no names, no double-voting checking, no nothing.

A priest could have literally drawn 100 shapes on an A4 paper and claim it to be 100 votes.

Also consider that that was 1950's. Left wing people who weren't all nationalistic and wanted us to stay away from Greece didn't go to church.
They were, as said, left wing. So their opinions didn't count.

>you still are trying with enosis in schools shit

This was just passed by the right wing parties in parliament because they know that if we reunite no one Turkish Cypriot will vote for them again.

No Cypriot wants enosis. Only ultra right wing teenagers think of it as an option.

Soon brother.

Cypriot Civil War when?

Our military could win the Northern one, I believe.
Both are shit; consisting of lazy conscripts who just wanna finish serving and go study/find a job.
But, once the Turkish reinforcements/airforce arrives, we are done for

Will there ever be another war in Cyprus, though?

>Cyprus
>white
More like sandnigger

Left-wingers were advocating for enosis back then.

>No Cypriot wants enosis
>This was just passed
great logic you have yorgo
>if we reunite no one Turkish Cypriot will vote for them again
you are justifying the northern part's freedom over and over.
it was in 164-74. we ended it. keep up.
thank you, at least there is someone honest.

>yeah, because you are behaving like a spolied brat.
Nice job ignoring that the Turkish Cypriots were also committing atrocities against us. Also, blame the Brits, they were the ones who were riled them up against us during the guerilla war. We had no beef with them before.

>you went against 1959-60 agreements. we use our right. deal with it.
What exactly do you mean by your right? Massacring civillians and displacing them from their homes and properties while bringing a Turks from abroad and settle them there? That's not a right, that's a CRIME.

>Mustafa Akinci
>implying we care what Erdogan's mouthpiece says

C-can I immigrate to Cyprus?

I'm white and enjoy garlic stuffed olives.

Why were the Jews flying their exercises with you guys the other day?

They probably want to sell us something.

>Massacring civillians and displacing them
that's exactly you did for 10 years, and that's exactly why we used our rights.
because of fucking EOKA, Turkish cypriots had to form TMT. and noone forgets bloody christmas.
>ignoring Mustafa Akıncı
bravo. after KKTC got recognized, I'll watching your reactions with pop corn.

>wanting to leave the US of A for a little island
but why

The roaches trained in Israel in '97 during the missile crisis and now the Jews train with you. Oy vei.

Also, What's Lefkosia like these days? things improving?

Fuck off mustafa, aren't you late for the weekly suicide bombing?

Obligatory

Do you seriously think a stable nation like Cyprus wants to give up its sovereignty to unite with a bankrupt, sinking Greece?

> you are justifying the northern part's freedom over and over
The small parties took advantage of one of the major party's abstinence and passed the enosis shit.

Actually next Friday, the enosis-in-schools decision is getting cancelled.

They did it on purpose to ruin the talks because if we reunite, they will be irrelevant.
It's not that they want enosis, but rather that the realise if we reunite they will loose power

>implying life in Cyprus isn't 10x better

Nicosia just like any other city. What do you mean by "things improving?"?

Are Turks to you what Russians are to us? I do not really know about you, sorry.

Overseas student here.
Thoughts on Lebanon?

>during the missile crisis and now the Jews train with you
that's because of the stupidity of erdocunt's government. due to great relationship with turkey and israel over the years, greeks always looked at israel with suspicion. but thanks to islamist fuckers, they got close now.
and I was just explaining the situation. kindly fuck off to the niggers.
>Do you seriously think a stable nation like Cyprus wants to give up its sovereignty to unite with a bankrupt, sinking Greece
don't care what you think, you act like spoiled brats. get it together.
>The small parties took advantage of one of the major party's abstinence and passed the enosis shit.
your prime minister delibarately stayed our but supported it.
>Actually next Friday, the enosis-in-schools decision is getting cancelled.
all talk. let's see the act.
>They did it on purpose to ruin the talks because if we reunite, they will be irrelevant.
It's not that they want enosis, but rather that the realise if we reunite they will loose power
this attitude would bring KKTC to recognization or annexation. teach them some sense.

Based
Yeah but a *bit* more intense

Haven't been there since 1986.

Watch your tongue Mehmet, I'll take you for a walk.

US WILL USE TURKISH CYPRUS AS A BARGAINING CHIP. TAKE IT ON YOUR OWN LAZY FUCK

>Turkey
>calling other spoiled brats
Holy shit that's richs

thanks for making my bitcoin moon years ago

i really appreciated it

I like how you ignore the first part so you can just spout how you were justified when you clearly weren't. EOKA NEVER intended to attack Turkish Cypriots (or should I say, MUSLIM Cypriots, as the Brits categorised them as Turks so they can use them against the Greek Cypriots who demanded Enosis and has been voting for it many times) in the first place, it was the Brits who used them against EOKA through Divided and Conquer, especially when they made them the police force of the island which obviously the majority would not approve for. Also the TMT was formed by Rauf Denktas who was a British puppet himself to only further the division in the island. Both EOKA B and TMT were then causing massacres to their opposite communities and excluding one for the other is shameful and proves the Turkish propaganda machine is still going strong to make their nation seem righteous for its action. Not to mention that everything was planned out, from the coup to the invasion by (((them)))

You are clearly brainwashed if you don't seriously see that the Cyprus situation was just a game for the elites to divide the island.

>roach in germany
top kek

You will see, it will get overturned.
But this thread will 404 and I won't be able to sage you.

Both Greece and Turkey should fuck off.

Pic related is from Nicosia

Thanks man, at least we get all of our good internet from you.
Shame about the government working on stopping that shit though.

Our Boer friend is probably asking about Nicosia plaza which is still not finished after almost a decade.

There's a lot of russians in Cyprus. How do you feel about them? How do they behave?

>Both Greece

Fuck off teenager generations of people fought and died for Enosis

>(((them)))
Do you mean the US who is in turn run by (((them)))?

>As a counter measure to the escalating progress of the peaceful
and unarmed movement of the Cypriot people (82% Greek)
for Union with Greece, the British rushed to mobilize and
utilize, the well preserved from 1878 by themselves for this
purpose, indigenous Ottoman and later Turkish minority.

>On 8 June 1949, the “Halkin Sesi” newspaper of the Turkish
minority reported that the British Acting Governor R.E.
Turnbull issued a circular, instructing the replacement of
the term “Muslims of Cyprus” (the term used by the British
Administration till then), with the term “Turkish Cypriots”.

>On 15 January 1950, during the Unionist Referendum organized
by the Church of Cyprus 97% of the Greek Cypriots voted
in favour of union of Cyprus with Greece. Furthermore, the
British objective turned towards “how best to use the Turks”,
in favour of continuing colonial rule and against the anticolonial
movement of the Cypriots:

>On 19 January 1950, the British Ambassador in Athens noted
in a report to the Foreign Office:

>“The Turkish element is not easy to handle, but useful
in the difficult situation we are in”.3

yeah sure nigger.
we try to negotiate, you run away, sit out and cry, pretend not to hear what's happening but you are not spoiled.
please continue with that attitude.
I know the cyprus situation, I know what the brits did. but strangely you are always lovey-dovey with them, they got 2 bases in the island and you don't care not one bit.
>Rauf denktaş was a british puppet
No, he was a Turkish cypriot that knew your goals all along.
start a new one. hopefully I will be there.
>died for Enosis
you will die much more then.

>we try to negotiate, you run away, sit out and cry, pretend not to hear what's happening but you are not spoiled.

Oh fuck off you guys are the ones that are acting like niggers but we must kneel down to your requests

Yes, the Cyprus fiasco happened because the Brits and the Americans wanted a divided Cyprus. Also the invasion happened because Kissinger gave his approval

>In an interview on 23 January 1950, the Turkish Foreign Minister Netzmetin Santak stated:
“There is not such an issue, called Cyprus Issue. The British Government is not going to abandon the island of Cyprus to any other country”.4

>On 20 June 1950, the then new Foreign Minister of Turkey Ali Fouat Kuprulu also stated:
“For Turkey there does not exist any Cyprus issue”.5

>British efforts to mobilize the Turkish minority and through them Turkey against the Greeks, as a counter attack to the peaceful struggle of Cyprus for Self-Determination-Union, reached its peak in 1954. In this year the Athens Governmentwas persuaded by Archbishop Makarios of Cyprus to inscribe the Cyprus issue at the United Nations.

>“Even when the British began to press the Turks for Cyprus, the result was not the immediate reaction theywere hoping for: ‘Strangely reluctant’ and ‘strangely ambiguous replies’ were the usual reactions, which demonstrated the British uneasiness on the subject, according to the official reports in the Archive of the Foreign Office, 31st March and 6th July 1954”.6

>“It is worth noting that it was originally the British who tried to generate Turkish interest over Cyprus and not the other way round”.7

My parents emigrated from Lebanon and both say good things about Cyprus. When the war got bad in Lebanon my dad actually lived there for a few years. My uncle is a big banker who has to keep travelling to advise Cyprus because you guys bought a lot of Greek bonds and really screwed yourselves. All in all a place I would love to visit someday.

>implying people dying for something make it correct
They are based

you lost the war. get real. stop whining and sit down and talk like an adult.

Funny how you say that we are lovey-dovey with the Brits when you're the ones who bought the aircraft from them and are also supporting the Turkish side during the reunification talks. Also we care about the bases but they were part of the treaty after we declared our independence and right now it's the occupied part that is our priority.

>Cyprus
I literally didn't know you existed until just now. What's good over there?

of course we are going to support Turkish side. We speak the same language, in the most dire hour, they looked up to us. we are in this all the way with them.
>Also we care about the bases but they were part of the treaty
>treaty
and now you care about the signed documents, very funny.

You know why Cypriots hate you?Not because we lost the war, not because you stink from a mile of away. You're so fucking arrogant you won a war against a country that had traitors and was sabotaged. You only fought civilians, you are so delusional to think that there was a "war" americans and british handed you a victory and you act like you're hot shit.

You think the whole invasion of the Turks was part of the larger Muslim plan to conquer the west?

I respect the people who fought for this country but at our current state we're better off being independent. It's not just about economy but it's because we were fighting for others that brought us into this situation instead of being united

I was reffering to the Brits supporting the Turkish solution, I didn't phrase that correctly. Either way I don't really like the way how we got our independence because it was too rushed but that's just how it is

>You only fought civilians
look at civilians' weapons that we got after pushing them to south.

>Greek culture
Denbts is not a culture

>implying that if the Cypriot army wasn't filled with Greek Junta traitor officers who unmanned the .50 cal machine guns on the north beaches you would have won
>google Kissinger
>he is jewish

look at the civilian tanks. it only burns 5 gallons per mile. very good for the city traffic.
>could have would have
man up.

You do realise that when you invaded, the same generals installed by the coup fled and the army was then disorganised right? Only a few of our soldiers and ELDYK fought, most of the army was told to stand down.

before it was civilians and now it is disorganization?
decide on your story please.

kek, this sounds pretty possible
yet again that's just how Turks are, they bring a bunch of their subhumans from Anatolia into a certain place, call them natives and then claim that the land is rightfully Turkish. They're doing this in Syria now

The larger plan is simply all the big players rushing for that X that marks the spot, oil. We just happened to be in their way.