Just how bad are american blacks?

I mean (((we))) have arabs here which can chimp out and go stab after going to mosque but other than that they're usually chill

I've never dealt with dindus however.
how bad is it in the USA? if you see an absolutely casual and random group pf blacks going down the street in Atlanta or Detroit in your direction are you really in danger simply for being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/vcu-students-say-they-suffer-mental-illness-racial-battle-fatigue-brought-white-people
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers are the worst. Blacks are decent. The problem is the majority of blacks are niggers.

This is in Isreal?

their loud, impulsive,stupid and petty. they lack the subtleties of behavior that make a society flow

Gorillas are more intelligent and civilized than an American pavement chimp.
That should give you an idea.

>blacks
Neil Degrasi Tyson srry for murdering his name kms
>niggers
Al Sharpton and friends ((too many to mention))

that nigga with a huge boner at the end
what the fuck?

Pretty bad. They are american, after all.

Lol help.
We have some really cool blacks but sadly the majority are full on nigger. It's all about which culture they align with.

Usually urban Niggers are complete niggerfied while a good portion of rural Niggers are generally pretty cool.

american niggers are barely human, these vids show typical behavior, not one offs, this is why there are thousands of them on youtub and liveleak. they take any opportunity they can to create havoc or become involved in violence

Black science man is a nigger at heart. Look at his tweets and you'll realize he's just pandering.

Can anyone fill me in on why black people are always grabbing their peckers?

>The fucking 'there's a difference between black and nigger' meme
No there fucking isn't, you worthless 85 IQ retard niggers

Clarence Thomas is a better example of a black man who isn't a nigger. Mr. Tyson does have momentary lapses.

They stil have all the pre-human instincts

85 is only an average. It isn't fair to lump the few who are well above average with all the other retards. And even then, there a plenty of dumbfuck whites with low IQ and I'd sure as hell rather be around them than black ghetto trash. IQ isn't everything.

90% of blacks have a nigger mentality, so there's very little in the way of good blacks these days.

Niggers tear this country apart with their victimhood hierarchy. Check out this article: mrctv.org/blog/vcu-students-say-they-suffer-mental-illness-racial-battle-fatigue-brought-white-people

Total. Fucking. Degenerates.
They only speak in ebonics and they disrupt everyone's nice time. I wish they'd just fucking die.

>Be me
>Be at school
>Sitting in lunch room before its time for class
>Black kid sitting next to redneck kid, both at my table
>Black kid throws piece of plastic at redneck kid
>Redneck kid throws back
>It escalates and they get in each others faces
>Black kid saying he'll kick his ass
>Redneck saying he'll kick his black ass
>Black kid goes on tirade about how the whole school is full of racists and he hears "the n-word" every day
>I say they are both acting childish
>I'm half as big as both of them but I no longer fear death
>Black kid explains to me that the whole school is against blacks and he wants to exchange schools
>I ask him if me or him were alive to see slavery or segregation happen
>He just sits silently and does not respond to this

Basically its a whole lot of hypocrisy all around. "I want to say nigger but white kids can't or I'll tell the teacher" "I hate Donald Trump he is such a racist, also white people are in kahoots against us" "I want to act like hood rat trash but I also want to have my cookie-cutter political stance respected and elevated above all of those racist conservatives" My school has almost no blacks in it but the few that we do are pretty ghetto.

learn 2 statistics retard

Geez they act like savage gorillas, barely humans. Fortunately not everyone of them is like that, but I presume a lot of the BLM folks is a ghetto jailbird for instance. Dangerous and crazy people right there.

>My school has almost no blacks in it

Sounds like fucking paradise.

Imagine smelly, violent, disgusting animals with no positive personality virtues and that's what American niggers are.

Niggers can't even conceive reasonable thought just like you

Therefore you are equal to a nigger

Occasionally I work with Blacks and they tell me that they hate other Blacks. And when I call this bullshit they double down and they provides me amply with examples why they hate other Blacks and why you should never ever during the life of this universe trust a Black person.

Even Blacks hates Blacks, apparently. Heh.

I stand with lmhMR0sl. Some blacks are not niggers.

>visit great country u s of a
>try to buy shit at a gas station convenient store
>seller is a nigress
>could not for the life of me understand a word she said
>i could probably sit and analyze the audio that came out of this chimp's mouth for weeks and come up with no coherent sentence at all

>americans didn't bleached their googles

I was expecting some Webms... I am let down

I currently live with one at college because of random roommates. He's always chimping out and screaming over the phone, sits on his ass playing Dragonball z all day. Don't think I've ever seen him crack open a book.
Couldn't imagine how many STDs he's got, they just all just fuck around and bang each other despite him having a girlfriend ever since he moved in.
Never cleans up either, absolutely filthy and dirty. Oh and he's 26 years old and still hasn't graduated lol.

they actually are extremely volatile, especially when they get into packs.
and when things dont go in their favor or they are just "tired of it" or whatever the reason may be they are always the one to further instigate and agitate and never let anything go.
the webm i posted actually happens a lot with blacks, its always some fat black bitch just running people over

Fuck all niggers.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's possible you're in danger based on the neighborhood you're in. If not they will at least shit talk you,100% of the time, especially if you glance up at them even for a second. They're fucking annoying. they're on edge 24/7