Riddle me this, Christfags. If ********God******** is real then why do black *********people********** exist?

Riddle me this, Christfags. If ********God******** is real then why do black *********people********** exist?

I'd fuck a female human pepe

Koreans were enslaved by Japanese
Japanese were bought as slaves for Portuguese nigger slaves

Doesn't this mean niggers are better than Koreans?

I'm going to black her if you keep posting her here koreanon.

To take over when we become degenerate.

It's a common feature in gods creation, that the weak becomes replaced.

why does god have to be good for him to exist?

the bible demonstrates that he is chaotic, that life is not straight forward, bucko

free workforce, its the westerners who fucked it up, not god

just do it

Checkd and same

Cultural Marxism at work again
This time, the attack is directed at the foundation of religion.
Next time, who knows? Maybe race, gender, family? Anything that positively impacts a society, and could potentially divert dedication and loyalty away from the state, must be undermined and attacked.
Marxism is a hideous whore.

Because they are the sons of Ham, and have a destiny you inhuman piece of shit.

Because what is a jungle without monkeys.

So flies have something to "land on"
When there is no shit around.

Lovecraft figured this out over a century ago.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Racism is used to destroy and divide anti-government movements. It is working.

Do you even have a job? Why do you keep posting this r9k bitch. Get a fucking life you loser. Every fucking thread this south Korean posts this stupid slag, fuck off faggot you beta orbiting bitch. She doesn't love you cuck boy. Go outside and fuck a real women rather than jacking off to some average tart.

I don't understand you /r9k/fags. What's so special about an underaged drug addict?

/thread

To test our faith, user.

The answer is in the first chapter...
Adam+Eve+free will = god made two people, not all peoples. We made the races.

Black people are descendants of Cain. When Cain killed Abel god cursed Cain so that "Should Cain attempt to farm the land, the earth would not yield produce for him." Then furthermore marked him as that of a wanderer (hunter-gatherer). One of Cain's descendants was eventually married to Ham's grandson Canaan who was cursed with the mark of the slave (black skin) because Ham raped his father Noah.

This is why Blacks have never been able to
cultivate land or animals, and why they're slaves. It's because they murder their brothers and rape one another.

Just kidding; That's just what Mormons believe.

To be used as slaves, too bad mankind became cucked.

>Just kidding; That's just what Mormons believe.

So did some denominations too, but have since abandoned the idea due to lack of evidence that it relates to a specific race in the scriptures.

After some time after many peoples populated the world, God gave the black man certain adaptations, to help him in his environment, resulting in how they look

However, they started doing savage shit, so God punishes them with craziness and all kinds of things, resulting in how they behave

Similar fates fell upon the australoid and the native american

Deuteronomy 7:6: "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." The Adamic Race is to have dominion over every form of life previously created. This includes not only the four legged beasts, but the two legged as well. The Negro is an articulate member of this Beast Creation. For proof that they are beasts, and God calls them exactly that.

Same

They're a reminder of what God could have made us if he truly despised humanity.

Doesn't make since if you only have one god, does it? But if you had multiple gods with multiple agendas, now it starts making sense...

Who is she/he? Someone give me a quick rundown... I dont care what that cute little thing is i wanna fuck it so badly...

attentionn whore that roamed /r9k/, she's gone now, name is Eliza

why are you gooks so obsessed about that neet girl? is it because she has big tits or something?

I want to cum in her if you know what I mean

?

cracky was better