Why can't the North American Pavement Ape swim?

Why can't the North American Pavement Ape swim?

grew up in the jungle where it'd get eaten by crocs and piranhas if it tried to learn

Swimmin lesson dem dere expense boi

Something about the torso to leg ratio

Racism and oppression

Because the sea always parted for the true Israelites.

Wetbacks vs coons.
Who wins?

Watuh bees rayciss

lol
>those names

Negroes never developed a need to go into water. White people regularly had to deal with water either while stalking prey, foraging for food, or fishing. The negro's proportions are wrong for swimming and they have almost no buoyancy. White people naturally tend to float.

The reason whites learn how to swim? Well, in my case my dad taught me when I was 4. This is pretty common. Make assumptions.

To not go where they don't belong

Why do you think there is a sea between Europe and Africa?

Jews

Da white man be holdin em down, so they sink.

Parents [read: Mom] don't bother to pay and sign them up for lessons.

Nigger detected

someone post the dindo name crator

Kek, niggers aren't human are they

This

They didn't adapt for it.

Just like how they didn't adapt for a modern urban society.

Our bones are denser so we are hammers in the water, it doesnt matter if we can swim we literally cannot float in water unless we are fat.

>there are people out there that would die if dropped into a 7 foot lake
>despite the fact that you could sink to the bottom, push yourself up to get air and towards the shore
>people are too stupid to float
>people need swimming lessons in order to be able to navigate a 6 foot river
>most of them are black

praying for a flood desu

dont a bunch of yous drown in the Rio Grande and other rivers each year trying to get here?

i think Somali pirates can swim, but i wouldnt bet my own money it

?

Water be racist n sheit

>my dad taught me

praying the russians take down the emergency warning system in NOLA right before the next hurricane

That place needs a cleanse

rollin

thanks Quenmarshon Brown

let's see who I am!

>Rio Grande
Yeah. I think we also suck at swimming.

rollerino

Your parents generally teach you how to swim

sheboons don't go anywhere near water because they don't want to get their weave messed up and black fathers are non-existent

Isn't the rio grande dried up?

how the fuck are you mexicants drowning in a puddle of water?

Lonesome Wyatt here; gonna see where I stand

>Quintelshone Jones

SHHIIEEETTT

Because niggers cannot into parenting. It never even crosses their mind that it could be useful to teach a life saving skill at a young age.

They do the quantity over quality approach. It doesn't matter that little Tyrone died at the age of 15, Tyrone has 8 other brothers and sisters that can take his place and maybe survive childhood.

>>despite the fact that you could sink to the bottom, push yourself up
if youre in a pool or on a beach
rivers tend to have muddy bottoms
i wouldnt risk it

Rollin for quenquokwon Washington

Where I come from it is custom for your father to throw you into the ocean as an infant, and you must swim back to shore or die.

SHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
*smacks lips*

Most people don't know how to swim in general.

This is literally the biggest reason why blacks don't want to join special operations forces. We only have white guys and a couple of Mexicans in SOF because of the swim tests.

Kek

rollll

The correct answer!

no pools in the city to learn..

The average mexican is too small. I'm 5'11 and that's really tall in my country.

rollo

Rollin

>Quinferondo Robinson

rolling out of curiosity

Quinsmiah Harris...

wew lad

While I somewhat admire the spirit of the ones who went in to rescue the first one, if you can't swim, don't fucking try and save someone who's drowning.

I can't swim
we are mammals not fish

Yet we let them join the fucking navy where they can be on a boat surrounded by a literal negro-no-go-zone if they ever fall off.

There are nogs that grow up in LA 5 miles from the ocean and they have never seen it.
Too bad the Somalis aren't afraid of the Mediterranean

>no pools in city

Nigga, ain't you ever heard of the YMCA?

>lives on an Island
>can't swim
Britannia rules the waves, eh?

>not being dolphinkin

OP
Their enslaved ancestors didn't much like the oceans

>I can't swim
m9 they literally make you take swimming lessons in school, assuming your parents didn;t love you enough to teach you before then

Roll for realism

1. Sailors and marines didn't know how to swim for most of history. And we have railings on the sides.

2. They can taught to tread water easily. But the super high intensity shit that you have to do for SOF scares them.

You already had katrina

Also I command you buy me a 1992 Geo tracker

Rolling, it better be hood.

I swear if I know this nog

currently learning at 25
humiliating but has to be done

As an engineer my heart goes out to the farm equipment designers who have to put up with these constantly shifting design requirements.

They literally sink, like they have no buoyancy at all. I would swim with black guys in the navy and they would have to work twice as hard to stay afloat. Don't know why, guess the ape shit is real.

How the fuck do you not know how the swim? I learned how to swim when I was 12, the very same day when I tried vodka for the first time

roll

Shhhh we can win the race war by building our bases with moats surrounding them or in the middle of lakes.

You know what really pisses me off about niggers? We can never give them enough gibs

We got "race" taken off of job application,and what do they do?

Give thier bastard spawn retarded names that tells Everbody their race.

How fucking stupid is that? Who you going to call in for an interview, D'la Quandre,or Michael?

>being below 6'
manlet

have you tried holding your breath in cause thats how i float in water

rollin'

>tfw red cross-certified swimmer and black

But you know the real reason is because blacks weren't let into swimming pools for a long time due to segregation so a disproportionate amount never learned never learned.

>those digits
Damn

I don't understand how anyone can not swim. I just got thrown into the water at 6 and figured it out in like 2 seconds. Seriously, how can anyone not swim?

iz da wite devvil keepen us kangz down. Jaysus wuz blaccc, he culd wlk on waddah.

And why do they all join the navy

What????

For fucks sake,you are talking about 60 years ago. Give me a fucking break.

Niggers are just stupid.You are an outlier.

this makes me have even more respect for black navy seals,they are the 0.000001% that know how to swim pretty well

urban bame here we go

Jamseo Jones

lmfao

Yeah but look at it this way, if they were barred from swimming historically for generations do you really think blacks en mass all of the sudden would want to take up swimming?

Also I may be black but you type like a nigger.

STIMULATED BLACK RESPONSE

Because we swim in a sea of injustice, of bullets and drugs, of racism and oppression. We don't learn to jackknife because the government jackknives us. The media cannonballs our communities. We play Marco polo with our fathers and never win whitey gets floaties and snorkels while were just tossed in.

rolling

>Negroes never developed a need to go into water

Really lol

Rolliiiiiing

That's a strawman.

Sorry about the typing,I forgot you are an outlier. My bad.

Roll

what did kek mean by this

What branch?

>piranhas
Wrong continent, faggot.

gimma name yo