Mussolini's grandaughter yells at Liberal Nigger in debate over immigration

I don't understand language but she is pretty upset.Can somebody translate what they are saying,I know it's something about immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=erU9rlRvOy4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ookGv44MMd4
youtu.be/0uC63ZdCdro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more or less, she's telling him to go get a job, to get rid of that blond haor and that he should be kicked in the butt for being a jerk, insulting italians in his songs. so in the end nothing really funny or actually racist. too bad

this is normal

What do Italians think of Mussolini nowadays? How would you tend to view his descendants?

She once argued with Homosexual on TV and said ''better to be Fascist then a faggot'',that triggered Libtards hard.

Holy shit, and that flies there? How is Italy so based?

I just looked her up and she's actually a mainstream politician, so I guess Italians don't view Mussolini as literally Hitler or anything.

Mussolini was a savage and all the Italians know it.

>that bombastic yelling
Id vote for Mussolini with tits

And I thought nigger hairdos were weird where I live...

> Savage

Doesn't help you when you and your wife are raped and tortured by you're own people.

I just looked her up and it is actually incredible that she is a mainstream politician, this gives me hope

Doesn't stop fascists from shooting communists and stomping on their heads to this very day.

fucking translate it

She s dumb the nig is trolling

Why doesn't the granddaughter feel any revenge and why isn't she and her entire line shamed to oblivion?

Based bello figo, top notch satire. My fave nog

Mussolini was a decent leader until he sided with Hitler in my opinion.

His descendants are a joke, they cannot be taken seriously

She crosses her arms and bobs her head like him too.

Because Mussolini was actually an alright cunt just shit at war.

Unworthy of carrying her last name.
Why would it be?

How much do you want to bet that Berlusconi has tapped that? Bunga bunga.

Only the retarded ones think that Mussolini was a good guy, normal people just make memes about him

Mussolini was based. Nu-pol needs to fuck off

Because Christians don't believe in blood feud or the sins of the father, Shlomo

Mussolini got a big ass tomb and everything.

>Mussolini with tits

Except she's had her whole life to hear and learn about how her grandfather screwed up and how to avoid failure...

>Catholics
>Christian
Really fiddles my diddle

Go pray to Luther, Cletus

Can't disagree with her.

>current year
>not an existential kekist
Whew to the max dude

She's a fat ugly skank whore whom should have been banned and their entire family ending up how Screw Loose O Lini did. Italy won a rough battle in WWI to Austria. Almost lost. People wanted leftism. A Jewish banker saw this. Became a fascist. Just like Haavara. Germany screwed Italy. Watch the movie Salò. This was when he was deposed to rule the north an a vassal state. They beat the shit out of everybody in front of their families. Screw Loose O Lini was injured in war. Came back. Blamed everybody else. Stormed chambers. Was not democratic. Lost the war. Died like beef jerky. Wanted to be Caesar. His stupid loud mouth family still goes on and on about the cuckening they call the catastrophe. Right wingers are fucked in the head. Massive superiority complexes. None of this shit exists. Nobody knows what they want. And it's all impossible to attain. Not even the trains ran on time. They used to say. If Britain wins we lose. If Germany wins we are lost. They wouldn't have done shit for Italy but destroy it. Go work she says? She's a leech. A mooch. A dynasty. A fucking useless former politician whom accomplished nothing

>I just got here a week ago from reddit, praise kek XDDDD

Its about these vids btw, with subs
youtu.be/ookGv44MMd4
youtu.be/0uC63ZdCdro

Welcome newfriend. You're now here forever. Enjoy the ride.

>existential kekist
you meant esoteric you faggot
you're so new I can smell the reddit vernix
keep lurking or go home
>whew
GO HOME

I hope that was an intentional misunderstanding that you just made

do people actually believe this?

Meanwhile, Stalin's granddaughter out in Oregon.
>NOT JOKING!

Elaborate? I'm new to the Internet.

Wanna refute any of it?

Get Burger'd

Ah, classic Catholic confusion. Unlike you we do not worship false idols.

Stalin was an asshole though.
His wife suicided and he came to the funeral, looked at her and stated "she died like a traitor"

No clue about Mussolini and his family relations though

>whom
Why cant native english speakers get what a fucking direct object is?

this is your granddaughter on facism
this is your granddaughter on communism

any questions?

How significant. Completely nationally destroying like what I was talking about

IT IS BETTER TO LIVE ONE DAY AS A LION

>500 years later and not a single protestant has bothered to check what Catholics actually believe

Protestantism will not survive the internet, you can't rely on people having limited access to information anymore

I have a question for the anons in this thread. Will italy be made great again by 2019? 2020? I wanna go see rome and the sistine chapel.

I spent 3 weeks in a Turino suburb for work, I'm a white American (blondish red hair), all the Italians were pretty cool to me.

Ravioli ravioli get out of my countrioli.

That super mini rifle replica always makes me laugh

>sistine chapel
>shows God has a girlfriend
This is related to isis. And He doesn't have one. But have fun

>Catholicism gets buttraped with the advent of the printing press
>what with the Internet, Protestantism is surely doomed
I can't even

>every 45yo burned out barfly thinks they are tankgrrrl
I mean, go back to russkieville and ya can make it a reality lol

Maybe you need to suffer a little.
That will give you time to think before posting next time, if there will be any.

>Catholicism gets buttraped with the advent of the printing press
>what is the Jesuit order

This is Carmen Franco Polo, Franco's daughter. She's still alive.

Hai fatto schifo. Hai ritornato ed hai fatto corrompere tua nonna per la colpa vostra

It was propaganda against the church and the church was the status quo, obviously there would be rebels against it even if there was only some evidence of corruption. I know it was corrupt but it just needed reform not to be split in two

T.Bolognese

>United Italy from North to south,from trieste to sardinia
>Saved Franco's ass in Spanish civil war and kept spain free from comunism
>Wasn't a brutal dictator like Hitler (no concentration camps,no night of the long knifes)
>Actually fought mafia
>Cared about the south
>Expanded the Impero
>Invested into infrastructure
>Started to industrialize the country
>Freed italy from Vatican's influence
>Freed italy from Masonic influence
>Cared about the poors
>Created a new political trend that will never die: National-Fascism

He was the greatest Stateman Italy ever had.

His only mistake was believing that Hitler would have won the war.

this is your family on libertatianism

I don't actually know much about catholicism but isn't it very catholic to worship saints and Mary?

>deleted papal states
>they endorsed his deaths and catastrophes to get a vatican state
>you're thinking of garibaldi

Yeah well it's a little late to armchair quarterback the reformation friendo.

Dude drugs lmao

>Freed italy from Vatican's influence
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Ettore Ovazza

this

we need a new Benito down in Italy

Jesus Christ, i hate fucking niggers.

And that's not even a good pic mate

It's not worship, it's called intercession. You're asking Mary and the saints to pray for you or for someone else, because Mary and the saints are closer to God than we are

No we don't. Chump is getting impeached. Revelation is unfolding politically and in the sky. You got what you sowed

Forgot le EPIC DUB BRO

Look up the shekinah hoax. Christ intercedes. There is no mediatrix

So your prayers have a higher chance of reaching them because God is too busy and he distributes the work among them like a call center?

The pope was a cuck at the time.
He was anti-clerical but he had nothing against italy

>Tankgirl
Is that what she's supposed to be.

>tfw it's too much personal liberty

You're such a duped cow

OUCHIES

NO ITS BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST LIVES IN HEAVEN.

Nah garibaldi is a semi failure.
>Conquers the south (richest part at the time)
>Hand it over the Savoia aka the worst european dynasty
>Was a freemason
>Unify italy but not the Italian people

I was thinking the same thing.
>be mother of Christ
>manage a switchboard for eternity
Oy vey.

That's a new one for me. When his son was captured by the Germans and he heard about it he said something along the lines of "that isn't my son".

I fucking love this language. So much passion, whatever the fuck they're talking about

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is shekinah some voodoo rain dance thing?

No, it's like asking a living person to pray for you except you're asking for a dead person to pray for you

Definitely a good guy.. he abused the law to get power and then beat the shit out of everyone who wasn't working with him

Im not staying in this pile of shit. Learn the first time or fuck off. This has literally never happened ONCE in history

It is the world's best sounding

T.non country
Also:
Not
An
Argument

>jimmies = rustled
See you tomorrow.

A cheater. A retard. An ugly fat coward. A loser. Ruined you all. Permanently
Shekinah hoax is saying there are any female entities within spirituality. Or heterosexuality. Or vaginas. These are cults related to serpent seed/Eve worship

literally same kid and couple from breaking bad

How come Mussolini got shot and hung up and his body desecrated? Were Italians sick of being at war? Surely you have to be popular with your people to be dictator

Sure it's an argument. Rabbi tells you what to do. You suck his dick. Surrender monkey. Isaiah 40:17

What