Reminder that Marine has a jewish boyfriend and doesn't want France to leave EU but only """negotiate" the treaties...

Reminder that Marine has a jewish boyfriend and doesn't want France to leave EU but only """negotiate" the treaties. You should shill Asselineau instead of Le Pen, he is redpilled as fuck, he wants Frexit for real and he might have a chance of winning.

This is what we're sent as a new UPR member:
>En mon nom personnel, comme au nom de l'ensemble des cadres et militants de l'UPR, je tiens à vous remercier vivement pour cette décision lucide et courageuse. Elle témoigne du fait que vous avez su déjouer la désinformation ambiante et voir au-delà du cadre politique et intellectuel étriqué que les partis et les médias installés imposent aux Français.
>(On my own behalf, as well as on behalf of all the cadres and activists of the UPR, I would like to thank you very much for this lucid and courageous decision. It testifies to the fact that you have been able to thwart the disinformation and see beyond the narrow political and intellectual framework that the parties and the installed media impose on the French.)

And that's just the beginning.

t. Alain Soral

99% agreed.
Sad Sup Forums doesn't talk much about Asselineau...

Soral hate him.

He's a just scared cuck, afraid to say the word "jew" or "Israel" or even "Islam".

A diet Marine Le Pen for shitskins and woke leftists.

Fucking babtou fragile.

Yeah, even though it's hard to leave the hype train around Marine. I simply don't believe she will have the guts to do anything against EU since she is a woman after all.

Frexit is written nowhere in her program and she is pretty vague on lots of essential points like how will she really restore our sovereignty.

I'm not joking. Marine might lead to a civil war with the bankers still in power, we would be the only one at loss.

>those Macron shills shilling small candidates to try and be first in the first round

holly shit, are you all paid for by the EU or is it Brigitte whoring her rotten snatch for your half RSA ?

Your echo-chamber inertia will lead to nothing. Marine will lose the 2nd round because too many people hate her. Asselineau has a real chance.

Asselineau literrally said that the ethnic replacement of French people is a far right conspiracy.

Also a journalist told him that he spent his time to talk about American interventionism in France and he never talked about islam and terrorism, his answer was "So what?".

This guy works for foreigners. So get the fuck out and go back on reddit.

>Asselineau has a real chance.
Yeah, a real chance to get 1.14% at the first round.
Leave this place and never come back.

thanks for at least admitting you're working for Macron le micron

>Asselineau has a real chance.
lol

Terrorism is not only trivial but not our priority. Kicking the zionist supremacy out of our government should come first.

delete this retarded thread now, you're only making a fool out of yourself and French posters

I know you're mad because your meme magic is doomed to fail but you have to see the truth as it is. Le Pen is a traitor, it's that simple.

yes we can't let her get the nuclear codes yada yada, I know, I know.

>Terrorism is not only trivial

You are on fucking Sup Forums man, this is not a board for cucks working with Muslims at the name of anti-zionism.

Islam is toxic as hell, I'm not denying it, but what are you going to do anyway without any power in your own country? Are you an idiot?

Dont listen to op. He just wants less votes for le pen.

And what are you going to do with a president like Asselineau who think there is nothing wrong with immigration?
You will have an independent France out of the EU but totally blacked and Muslim.

Popular initiative referendum, unlike the other bitch he isn't going to wait 5 years to implement it.

Obviously I feel bad about it too. Less vote for both is obviously something to avoid but we can't deny anything just because it doesn't suit us.

convert to islam like mufti Ali Sarouel

n-no

>upr
>0 siege dans le senat et l'asemble national
>a un chance de gagner
Kek