ruger.com/products/markIV/overview.html
ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/models.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gun

ak47

looks like a CZ 75

famas?

CZ-75 or maybe some copy.

AR-15. I am a liberal so every gun is an AR-15.

assault rifle

Is that a Famas?

It's a ak 47 fucking faggot !

>Hey I saw this gun in Black ops!

fully automatic ar15 that can spray 90 bullets a minute

That's a full auto Kill-tec Shootmoe 9000. Bloodbath series if I'm not mistaken.

Inverted slide, some cz clone or something similar

thanks bro

CZ 75 with a decocker instead of a manual safety
Good gun

A full auto rail gun.

CZ 75

Hey own one.

aren't Glock 17s illegal?

no idea my friend
i live in NYC so all guns are regulated

This, great pistol I owned one years ago, regret trading it

Shoulder mounted auto-canons

Automatic assault rifle

That's an AK-47 you fucking retard

CZ-75

gibs

It must be fun to own a handgun. I still have to wait a year. What do you suggest? I was thinking of a .357

the shoulder thing that goes up pistol

It's a CZ-75, a easily concealable weapon with a detachable 12 (or 26) round magazine. What makes this weapon so dangerous is it's semi-automatic fire-rate and ability to deliver 12 rounds whilst remaining easy to carry. The 9×19mm Parabellum rounds are designed for killing soft foot mobile target as the round opens up like a banana upon penetrating the body, making pistol self-defense rounds deadlier than 5.56×45mm rounds in certain situations.

>mfw I can write anti-gun propaganda for CNN

I lost mine and a few other guns when I went on a white water rafting trip but decided to bring my gun safe along for the ride to. (You need to take your Raifus out for some fun to ya know) Dont ask how the raft stayed afloat.
Needless to say I am not that experienced of a rafter and everything was lost tragically.

Weren't the jihad's who bombed London communicating this way? I saw the screen cap of a gun then what looked like morse code. I think I'm going to monitor this thread and report suspicious activity to the FBI.

Would have guessed berrata 9 mm. I just a luger a few shotties and a 22 rifle.

People often recommend Glocks as a starter because they are durable, reliable, and usually use a standard type of ammo.

IT depends on what you want it for? Are you looking to get your CCW and carry? Range queen? Safe queen. Fap material?

If you don't mind me asking, why a .357?

All depends on what you plan on using it for, there are many good handguns out there.

My bad. We still need to do away with it asap.

Ah yeah always heard good things about glocks, was considering those too
Fap material would be nice but mainly just taking it out for target practice. Shit like cans, tree stumps or useless stuff
I like revolvers. I was tempted for a .44 also, I liked the power behind it

Probably a glock or sig. I like my P320. I'll probably get a P226 next.

if you are looking for a good plinker you might check out
ruger.com/products/markIV/overview.html
For pistols
ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/models.html
This for rifles
Ruger also makes a .22 revolver but I had heard the quality has gone down on them, but if you can find an older one they are really nice.
Henry also makes some really good .22 rifles as well if you want a lever action.

Do you intend on CC?
Do you wish to suffer from nerve-damage induced by firing .357?

If you are going to CC, 9mm is probably the way to go. I'm a .45 ACP fugg myself.

However, if you are determined on getting a nice .357 pistol, I'd go with Sig. Glock has a pretty decent .357 pistol too but I'm not too big of a Glock guy.

I want to build an AR-10 style rifle. Can I do it for under $1000?

I'm a gun noob.

As of now, I dont intend to CC. Nerve damage? I guess I didn't know about that.
I really like .45 ACP myself
But thank you, I have alot of time to sit on it though. I'll keep that in mind

Well if you're using it for range fun/targets and you like revolvers, then .357 is hard to beat. You can typically shoot .38 Special ammo through most .357s, which will save you some money on plinking ammo. Ruger, S&W, and Dan Wesson are well made and popular for under $1k.

If you're looking for under $500 there aren't many options, though the EAA Windicator has pretty decent reviews for being a budget revolver.

Go with a DPMS pattern, not Armalite.

kek

You won't get actual nerve damage from shooting .357. It's just a meme.

I doubt it. The cheapest one I saw go was for like $1,800, and it was a sketchy Armalite.

If you fire a lot of .38's out of it, DO NOT fire a .357 out of it without cleaning it first.

>serbs

He's talking about the .357 Magnum, but .357 Sig.

For me, it's the McCracken.

If its for the range, go for it. .357 revolvers are fun as hell to shoot. A Glock, M&P, PPQ M2, VP9, 1911, Hi-Power, or FNX would all be great choices. DA/SAs take a bit more time to get used to.

Not* .357 sig

nerve gas launcher

McChicken *FUCK

Looks like FAMAS to me.

The "political" penis extender 8000

You can get a polymer CZ P09 for about $480.

M1 stinger 9mm automatic barrel bomb gun

It's a minigun.