Why are smarter and more educated white people more open to race mixing...

Why are smarter and more educated white people more open to race mixing, while white trash tend to be eager to preserve their albino mutation?

Other urls found in this thread:

psytech.com/Content/Research/Conscientiousness-and-Intelligence-2004.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saging this classist piece of garbage.
liberals hate the underclass

>dumb and poor white people only know dumb and poor minorities which are the absolute scum of the earth
>rich and educated white people only know rich and educated minorities which aren't a big problem because they're more likely to not be criminals/really backwards muslims

huh, seems to check out. personally, id rather hang out with white trash since I am one.

It's also why rich and educated people are more likely to be liberal, they don't know how bad it is to live in a criminal shithole where by pure chance the majority is a minority

Even a tralier park white trash redneck wants a minime. Smart enough to know race mixing comes with too many intangibles. You cunts do whatever you want

Because the poor white trash come in contact with minorities more. They realize how shitty they are.

Because intelligence is correlated with lower amounts of conscientiousness.

Why?

Smart people are better at making excuses.

>smarter and more educated
This is a false equivocation. Since the mid 20th century its actually the dumber people who get educated. Eisenhower tried to warn us.

>Because intelligence is correlated with lower amounts of conscientiousness.
I doubt that's true, certainly isn't from my experience at any rate.

They're less animalistic, meaning they have abandoned their natural instinct to keep their genetic lineage intact and dominant. Tragically, their intelligence will only last a generation or so.

Marxist indoctrination =/= smarter. My degree has mandatory sociology courses; I can study for midterms the day of and walk away with a 90% any day.

smarter and more educated generally means you got your good goy seal of approval from the department of thoughtcrime

>white trash tend to be eager to preserve their albino mutation
it's literally all they have in this world

Excuse me, where are the proofs?

Interesting little graphic I found.
If you are a white woman and you are going to tacemix, better go Asian or you are mixing down, way way way down.

psytech.com/Content/Research/Conscientiousness-and-Intelligence-2004.pdf

I got it from Jordan Peterson initially, but there is veracity to the claim.

the cityfags drink too much of their koolaid. They no longer realize who they are or what they should stand for

Rich people are just smart enough to hide their racism.

I work with rich people and you'd be floored by what's said on the golf course after a few cocktails.

I consider myself smart and educated. I have an IQ of 132 ( saying as support not to brag) and i would never date a non white woman. There's just no attraction there. Russian women on the other hand....

The middle class/educated classes have always sought to put themselves above the rabble morally.

This used to be a useful dynamic, since mainstream morality used to benefit society, the bourgeoisie would set an example to be followed

Now however, mainstream morality is all about 'tolerance' and 'inclusiveness', and because of the middle classes natural inclination to moral grandstanding, if the plebs are horribly 'racist' then you can bet that they will embrace this new mainstream morality all the more eagerly

What does the rest of Sup Forums think about this theory? I think I might be on to something

>look at me I am very smart now

WHOA EVERYONE BACK TEH FUCK UP

>Black-Black
>Hispanic-Hispanic

Think of ideologies as viruses that can only infect certain types of people.

The prog ideology spreads like wild through intellectuals because part of its structure includes denying obvious realities and imposing complicated illusions instead. One such obvious reality is race; the "race is only a social construct" is a complicated illusion trying to explain away the obvious.

Hence why people open to racemixing tend to be more educated. Now you know.

All those smart whites got that way by breeding with niggers ;)

>Not being into asian women
Do you know where we are?

hisp-hisp is prolly because both are new to the country as immigrants.

You know what Trump have to say about "white trash" expression, right? Google it.

this is the home of the RIDF

Intelligence is not linear.

As intelligence increases, it swings back and forth from self-oriented to collective-oriented.

The first level is self, the second is tribal, the third is self again, but now the self's position in the tribe.

The fourth goes back to collective -- the positions of EVERYONE in the tribe, the fifth is self again, but now inter-tribal, then the sixth is again focused on the positions of all, inter-tribally. This is where liberals are now, mostly 6 but some 5 also. Conservatives are mostly on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th levels, the 7th being once again self-oriented, but the self's position is now seen as relative to all things in an absolute way, which makes racial consciousness come back online where it shut off in the 6th stage.

Because it's over, race mixing means your genes live on, white babies are just going to be murdered or become racemixers themselves.

There is no future for white people or really much of a future at all, just one giant Africa awaits beyond the horizon, your welcome to it, have children watch them grow up in an ever blacker world.

As for me I'm going to do the really smart thing and not breed at all, fuck this and fuck you, white people don't want to be saved from themselves, so why save the white race and culture on their behalf ?

One day some Jew is going to wake up to his children being eaten by some sub saharan desert dwelling caveman, his wife raped and dying on his living room floor, only then he will lament the death of the white race.

Good luck and have fun !

>You know what Trump have to say about "white trash" expression, right? Google it.
Which is funny, because when you think about it, the phrase "white trash" sort of compliments the white race, in that it's like "this person's trashy...for a white person"