A Social Experiment

I have been writing pic related all over my School lately, I want to see what happens. Any thoughts? I've been doing it to see how the school will respond to it, I did the same with a swastica in a bathroom stall and literally the next day it was painted over.

I live in MN so expect cuck shit.

You shouldn't do that swastika one.

That's just free speech. It's only vandalism if it targets fags and minorities.

>a fucking leaf
Already did a while ago

do not buy from kikes or niggers

>swastica

I have a feeling this is a shill thread, like how the jews were doing anti semitic shit and blacks were doing anti nigger shit

Drink a little bit too much while White and you'll be severed reprimanded. Chimp out and do hardcore drugs while nigger and you'll get therapy and handouts.

WELCOME TO OUR DEATH

No that's called hate speech.

Bump it up to "Kill white people". That should get em going.

I did it to see what would happen, wrote "Sieg Heil" under it too. Wanted to gauge reaction time and sumised it to be within a day or two.

They won't do shit...

You don't know that, only did it today.

You can't be hateful towards whites in North America. No matter what you do. I've only been in Uni for 8 months and I want to move off campus permanently just to get away from the faggotry. This is literal communism. I thought the memes were exaggerating but I was wrong.

*blacks

Fucking leaf

UofT? Ryerson?

Hate is a feeling, it can be directed at anyone. Only when it becomes political does it make one skeptical of its meaning

Stop defacing public property you piece of shit.

On Tuesday we listened to some examples of senior speeches and one of them had to do with moving to America and spurred out stats on minority groups in the school, I said I didn't really care and one girl (black) said that's racist. My school it cuck af

Racism only applies to blacks here. Minority on White racism goes unpunished.

Wang-jew-ver

pls stop being so cringey

It's cuck property so it dosen't matter. Plus whites can't be blamed for "Fuck white people" and that's all that matters.

The swastika is a poor comparison since the Nazi party is almost universally despised. You should simply do 'fuck black people', or differentiate with 'white pride' vs. 'black pride'

As a MN fag I completly understand hating this cuck shit

how is that cringey?

>my School

underage leave

college is 18+ je onbenul

You should try to tie Jews into it somehow.

Like "whites and Jews enslaved us"

18 you nigger

Sorry. It's not. It's quite insightful. I'm over putting people down for no reason. I'm converting to Islam soon to make my qt Bosnian gf happy.

I don't want to over do it.

10-4 Mohammad

retard, school is not college

here you go Einstein

threads like these are why i dont differentiate between whites and jews, you are one in the same.

Update us OP throughout the days

I plan to. Individual threads until I think the point has gotten across.

You should write "Kill white people" instead to see what happens

You're gonna get in trouble so you better stop!

Hey man I'm at Capilano University and its unreal. One of my teachers is a literal tranny (introduced herself with pronouns "they/their) and I got slapped in the face by some bitch after throwing out the absurd notion that a trump presidency might be less damaging than a Clinton one.

>let me tell you how to speak your language

You are stupid, A school is a school, college is college, a university is university. If OP attends college then he should have said so

>Capilano University
what in your opinion is the best North Vancouver neighborhood to raise a family in?

A school is a school, a college is a school, a university is a school. Stop trying to correct native English speakers.

manlet

lol, some guy (probably an arab) drew the SS runes in one of the most used toilets in my college and no one has done anything about it for more than a year.

Spekkin zee doitch?

>他媽的葉子