EU should punish PL

(Pole here) Of course soon those dammn Poles will be outside the border and would pray to come back

>(Pole here)
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

pls go

no you

soon

Fuck I love the poles. Also polish women are genuinely beautiful. Fuck this asian shit.

Of course, I'm on the right side of the fence unlike monkeys

t. u*rainian

at this point I pray that Czechia maybe could invade us, kill ALL politicians and maybe we would finally have peace.

oh me me me me

the pic top kek
this will happen soon though, how long can UE tolerate KaczyƄski's regime of idiocy?

punish for what?

Poles are the only ones left with balls. Poland will save Europe

we dindu nuffin wrong. Why would they punish us?

I don't feel much like it. Men are weak these days.

Well to bad you have to fuccboi so grow a pair and do your duty. You can rest when your dead.

Mainly for false public statements (offensive btw) against EU on the matter of recent events. Generally current policies of Polish government will lead to higher isolation from rest of Europe which is not only stupid by matter of geopolitics but dangerous to mainly Polish citiznes, who can anytime lose all the benefits that EU provides.

Don't be delusioned - EU can carry well without Poland. Poland without EU will be marginalized country and will return to being Russia's sattelite.

for not taking migrant quotas and (((destroying democracy)))

>Poland will save Europe
Poland has 6x less GDP than Germany alone. Poland compared to EU is nothing. Poland would save noone from noone

How about people fixing their own problem.

EU r faggets. they will soon be gone.

Yeah and a bunch of farmers in rice fields with outdated weapons fucked America something good. GDP that.
These mudslimes will be your problem as soon as they've conquered everything else and you're all that's left.

sure, hearin' that since 2002 at best. user fags couldn't bring "soon" for 15 years at least. Probably won't happen "soon" basing on experience.

Not before they conquer America. :^)

never heard of United Vietnamese States of America. You should be less ignorant.

We're not the ones surrounded by them on all fronts and we actually have leadership actively seeking to keep flocks of them out.

We don't have a Merkel, or an EU fucking us up the ass

>they will soon be gone
if the world economy is toppled by Chinks

Kill yourself, Pawel.

t. non German cuck

LDK?

>teenagers trying to be edgy: this thread
sage

You have them already on board. Also Canada.

Then decide whether you were beaten by anyone or not.

Also before trying to voice opinions about Europe sitiuation I suggest mainly seeing the numbers how EU + NATO are only realistic options of keeping Europe up to date with geopolitics of todays world.

Opinion that Poland can do anything in the matter of Europe not saying in the matter of world is redneck ignorancy based on 0 facts and 100% bullshit.