>Atheists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWD5IJGM7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=e39pyOxY7pg
youtube.com/watch?v=DN0R9141E74
youtube.com/watch?v=qMU1soRrtJk&list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>chicken master race

youtube.com/watch?v=mWD5IJGM7D0

What's wrong with this?

Is that why everything taste like T-Rex?

Is there environmental niche in the post K-PG extinction event world for a fuckhueg cold blooded reptile with gimp arms?
No.
Is there a niche for chickens?
> wild chickens still exist
Yes.
Evolution you fucking leaf retard.

that we regularly see species go extinct, but none of them shrink to 1/1000th their size and grow feathers
So the observable world says "No"

that evolution like that would supposedly take tens of millions of years, but major glaciation ice ages that would necessitate such a change happen every 50,000 years.
So the reasonable world says "No"

Hm. So do you altogether disbelieve in evolution, or is just confined to dinosaurs/chickens?

the t rex line isnt directly related to chickens. Chickens did not evolve from t rex. The only thing chickens and t rex have in common is that their both theropods. they decended from the same archosaur ancestor

> soon

They also grew chicken embryos with snouts and teeth.

We haven't been an intelligent creature for more than 100 or 200 millennium. Dinosaurs haven't been around for over 70 million years, that's 100's of times longer for us to have the ability to observe the creature. Not to mention chickens evolved from little raptors or bird-like dinosaurs not a Tyrannosaurs.

Yeah, I remember seeing that tube a while back but can't seem to find it. I was looking for that one first.

I still can't believe how infested Sup Forums is with religious faggots. Your myths are useful for social cohesion, I'll give you that, but when you start denying science in favor of your book of fables, you become a liability.

I think Jack Horner does a whole TEDtalk about it on YT.

Christ cucks will ignore this poster

youtube.com/watch?v=e39pyOxY7pg

'Ere it is but it's pretty old.

Also, the snout one
youtube.com/watch?v=DN0R9141E74

Soooooo, your saying dinosaurs, tasted like chicken.

Coincidence, I'm talking to a Canadian trap that's eating chicken hamburgers.

Nice thread, leaf.

It got very cold and big prey was harder to find.

Dinosaurs essentially had to start over.

Looks ok to me.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG KIDDO

To be fair, they likely always had some proto-feathers.

You can believe in god and still believe in evolution

I'm an agnostic but taking biology and chemistry classes in Uni really fired my neurons in that regard if you know what I mean

>chicken embryos with snouts and teeth.
>Not a single fucking picture of one brought to term
Yawn.

You trying to talk shit about Animorphs?

there is no way a giant dinosaur can become a small chicken over any amount of time it just literally makes 0 sense and even looking at the pictures looks pretty stupid

It would be cruel to the chicken-dianasour creature.

> Dinosaurs bones and oil are just lil treasures god left on earth 6000 years ago for us to find

They all die before they hatch. Even fucking with the small amount of genes that they do ruins the viability of the embryo

That's a god damn cockatrice if I've ever sen one

Wolf to toy dog in way less time, your argument is invalid.

If an animal can evolve to become large, why can't it evolve to become small? Let's use our brain, shall we?

They only die because the labs have to kill it

If it has dormant genes for teeth at all then it's ancestors must've had em.

wolves and dogs are very similar

dinosaurs and chickens are so ridiculously different there is no way it is possible. I don't believe

>Anglos still mistreat the magnificent T-Rex relative with their humiliating chicken farms and fried cancer
T-Rex will get you, in your body, give you obesity and cancer, no escaping.

Single celled organisms and dinosaurs are so ridiculously different, and yet they evolved anyway.

see pic

Well, duh, if they had a single viable example of one of these dino-chickens, they could take a damn picture.

They don't, because turning a single gene on or off doesn't just influence a single trait. Genes are part of huge interconnected networks that regulate themselves.

Kill yourself.

Can you prove it wrong? Just asking

>velociraptors were only the size of a small dog

>dinosaurs and chickens are so ridiculously different
Birds are basically modern day dinosaurs, not so different at all on a genetic level.

prove it

I have never seen someone who knows so little act like they know everything.

Ah wait, yeah, I have. There's a lot of them on Sup Forums, /sci/ and Sup Forums. I hate these boards. Why do I come here?

best creationist lecture series out there
have fun niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=qMU1soRrtJk&list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

>dinosaurs and chickens are so ridiculously different there is no way it is possible. I don't believe

Someone doesn't know who Mary Schweitzer is.

>hurr the thing got weaker that's not how it works rite?

I hope for your sake this shitpost is ironic

Utahraptors were the big boys

What did I say fucking delusional Christ niggers.

Haha, you called it!

underrated

The velociraptors in Jurassic park are based on Utah-raptors because the velociraptors were supposed to be the villains not the T-rex, as a result they were made bigger and they shrunk the size of the Dilophosaurus

>pic related

WE

WUZ

DINOS AND SHIT

soon i'll be able to buy my own micro-raptor

ITT: lots of appeals to superstitions with any of those evil "facts".

>generic christfag vs. atheist thread #9001: revenge of the jew

For fucks sake, you christfags are as bad as the "fedora tipping atheists" you claim to hate so much. You confuse actual fedora tipping retards with people who have legitimate criticism about your religion, yet wonder why people hate you.

I've met more atheists with respect for religious people and their beliefs than religious people with respect for atheists and their beliefs, kinda tells you something, doesn't it?

Have illegally imported chinese growth hormones gone too far?

ä ä ä ä ä my buthol it feels ä ä so ä fucking ååååäääääääääääääääääääääää im cuming ä
äääääääääääääää
ä
ä
ä
ä
ää
ä
ä
äääää
hhauh hhhhauuhhh hauh hauh ----..... my but hol is wide right now =))