Old people of Sup Forums I know you're here. Post your wisdom...

Old people of Sup Forums I know you're here. Post your wisdom, share your thoughts on current events and past happenings. The young tards need you, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen son, I went to college in the 60s, they call it the summer of love, we fucked, smoked, and said what ever we wanted and because of that we freed the blacks from oppression and freed the lgbt community from intolerance. Why is this board to obsessed with bringing back these draconian social orders?

Fuck you, old ass degenerate faggot hippie.

anycunt up itt like slipping the mrs the rodger on a saturday night?

Because we aren't living in the 60s when the population was like 90% white/european

LARPer

but yea, i been trolling the jurassic depths since the days of the BBS on the 56 Kbps dial-up.

Let us not forget that on the internet 1.0, 'anonymous' was the default setting, not a lifestyle add-on.

I guess divorce and abortion rates increasing has something to do with it. The destruction of the family via the media, TV shows, and social media. The family is under attack from all sides and we have no recourse besides dumb Christian tv media. What can we do to make people want families again? Why can't gay men marry women, have kids and keep their gay shit on the side like in the past? Why can't people stay married even when they've been (oh no!) cheated on? Divorce used to be this huge stigma, how do we bring that back?

Quit acting like a nigger
t. your dad

You were indoctrinated by covert Soviet propaganda is what you were.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

fpbp

Wear sunscreen.

Jimmy, is that you?

Plebbit pls go

Yes. Go on.

I was born in 1976.

One word of advice I can give is that you should probably show me your willy.

Go on, whip it out for the lads

My dad is dead

Hurry up and die boomer.

He said oldfags. 41 isn't old.

mah m8 iz bent innit i'm on the other bus

Haha, jokes on you, bong, I don't have a dick.

Im old wtf you want to know?

Everyone sucks ass. Hows that?

anyone with an ounce of wisdom or life experience aint posting here

You will regret that which you did not do more than that which you did.

I actually feel fully entitled to /thread my own post right here and now.

It's the Jews. It's always the fucking Jews.

I like your answer and digits. Everyone does suck ass. How old are you?

Also, what do you think about multiculti US? Are we fucked? Are my grandkids and great grandkids going to be brown? What are your political views and are they shared by your peers?

Tell us more about yourself and I'll ask something.

Not true. We've got grandpa anons lurking. I've seen wrinkled hands with time stamps.

I have many regrets at age 38. How old are you and what are your regrets?

Im 50.

Politically i was raised blue collar democrat of the type thatd brick you for being gop.

Then i went gop, now im anti establishment. Its rigged, break that shit up if you can.

I dont think you can stop the race mixing, sorry. A good start is to reject the conservstives. Buckleys descendents are losers.

51 here, old enough?
What I can say to those younger millenials and the older boomers, is that public opinion is in constant change. And any extremes are eventually met with a backlash.
The conservative, uptight attitudes of the "greatest generation" sufficated the boomers and brought on the 60s.
When the boomers hit their 30s and wanted to settle down it swung back to Reagan's "moral majority", but then we Gen Xers struck back with the Heavy Metal 80s.
This PC shit, taken to levels of absurdity, is just going to blow up in their faces.
They've created Trump and the alt-right.

Oh yeah, if you repeatedly telling lower class whites that they're ignorant and violent, they will be.

Which Buckley do you refer to?

>I'm 50
How many kids/grands do you have?

>race mixing
Sad. There's so many of them now. My son loves black girls and my daughter likes white guys, thankfully. I'll be lucky if 2 grandkids favor me.

William F Buckley. He engaged in purging everyone with any balls and his groupies still do it.

I have 2 kids. I wont answer any more about them.

Thanks. And this. People will always rebel from the tptb and that's both comforting and alarming.

Oooh, spaghetti. And thanks.

Sorry. Look there really isnt any point in the right trying to be respectable anymore.

53 usn submariner vet

Live a good life while you're young, enjoy youself. Dont abuse your body. Find a kind white woman to have kids with and enjoy parent hood. Be there for your children.

Another thing.
If anyone is wondering what anyone in their50s is doing here, well speaking for myself...
The oppression of free speach is absolutely alarming to me.
Let me tell a story.
Back in the early 80s there was a neo nazi group that wanted to march through a predominantly jewish neighborhood in Illinois if my memory is correct.
There were counterprotesters out on the street with signs, local Jewish and Africa American religious leaders, and the news guy was doing the interviewing the man on the street bit.
He went up to a guy, a tall black man. He was a WWII vet.
He said he obviously didn't endorse what the Nazis were saying, but that freedom was what he went to war to protect and if there was no freedom of speach for them than everyone's freedoms were in danger.
That man made me proud of this country and what it stands for.
And its pretty fucked up but Sup Forums is actually one of a few last bastions for what that man and that generation belived in, true freedom of speech and fighting oppression.

Find a good spouse. Raise good kids. Maintain good family relationships.

Everything else is fleeting or bullshit.

This.

We grew up in a time when nobody locked doors, kids took hikes for miles without adults, and people could still use common sense. High trust. Its almost all gone. Thats what has you guys so bent out of shape now. Why you scheme for ways to have it. Its in nearly every thread.