Breitbart and Infowars probed by FBI for criminal ties to Russia

>Breitbart and Infowars probed by FBI for criminal ties to Russia
LOL, the house of cards is coming down, coming down, crashing hard

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/
nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure about that?

why are they all visiting Obama in these picture?

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/

>Since June 2016

And still have nothing. Give it up.

Getting scared, Russian shill? Fucking traitor, Putin bootlicker, piece of unamerican shit

>Anonymus sources told
You non white low iq hordes simply believe everything.

>argentina

Provide one (1) piece of evidence of any collusion between any Trump campaign member and any Russian

It's all unraveling, senpai.
Better jump ship quick with the rest of the rats! :3

lol so true

don't you have some super endarts to duct-tape back together or something?

you are fucking finished

>Oy Vey!!! Drumpf and his nazi buddies are going down now!!!

Trump et all are leaking complete dogshit into the wild for all these hungry ass "journalists" to immediately disseminate to their butt mad readers.

completely discrediting the media.

>possible
You gotta do better than that, totally white man

>Shills calling legit users shills

Shilling 101

>evidence
>possible
How is it evidence then, (((schleifer))) ?

you are going to jail too Russian bootlicker

How does it feel being on the evil side of history?

Schiff is just another one of the kikes dragging the Democrat party down to Hell.

kek.. even the headline is mealy mouthed.

denial, first stage

read You won't of course. Shills don't like facts.

Jesus H. Christ.

If there is ANY shred of provable information about Trump being tied to Russia outside of your standard, typical, and EXPECTED diplomacy, then it would have been brought to light before he was ever elected. Since that hasn't happened, I assume there is none.

With that being said, I voted for Trump, but if you have EVIDENCE that he has committed treasonous acts, SHOW ME IT. I will stand along side you and impeach him with you. But you haven't shown me any SHRED of evidence, because you don't have any. You're full of shit and are grasping anything you possibly can to discredit him.

Show me the proof if you have it, otherwise fuck off.

HE LITERALLY ASKED RUSSIA TO HACK HILLARY CLINTON
nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

SO STOP PRETENDING LIKE HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA

We'd have seen it by now if they had anything. They're scared shitless, I expect a large staged "terror attack" very soon.

Finding = Hacking

Fucking Dems with their newspeak.

Why does this obviously troll thread have more than 3 replies?
Why aren't you dumb niggers saging!!!!

Basically your evidence is "Trump said Russia and Hacking" in the same sentence, therefore it's true.

This is not evidence, leaf. Evidence. Get it.

Wtf? I hate Trump now

how was Russia supposed to "find" Hillary's emails without hacking her?

video proof of Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary isn't evidence? wow, ok

It's all fucking speculation. They have zero proof.

You don't get probed by the FBI for "speculation" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAKE NEWS

LOCK HIM UP

"I hope Russia hacks Hillary's emails" and "Russia, I demand that you hack her emails" Are entirely different things.

"I hope you get shot in the lungs for being such a fucking idiot" and "I am going to shoot you in the lungs for being a fucking idiot" are different in the same way.

>suggests
>may have
Lmao try again white man

The trolling when they drag this idiot mook out of the White House in cuffs is going to be amazing

>criminal ties to russia

guys, it's ok. Just don't mention that you voted trump and burn your hats and we'll accept you.

>different in the same way.
>different
>same

Trumpcuck education, everyone.

>You don't get probed by the FBI for "speculation"
If they had proof and evidence there would be no reason for a probe, you retard.

LOL go watch the clip of him saying that and you'll never believe a thing the media says again.

>Jones vs. FBI investigating him as a spy

I want to see it.

Yes, that makes sense, chink.

They are both different. And they are different for the same reason.

What exactly do media companies have to be liable for?

Only Stone might be able to be implicated.

Definitely not Jones. He's his own thing.
Breitbart isn't Russia-sympathetic, just right-wing.

Actually this.

Freedom of speech and freedom of press. They're free to say whatever they want. This is equivalent to McCarthyism.

The slanty-eyed devourer of dogs is right:

Your vagina has no power here.

>germany

Lol can't you go and be poor somewhere else?

It will be revealed that Breitbart is a Russian funded propaganda op. It's coming dumb dumbs

More like saying to your buddy who's holding a gun to "shoot this guy in lungs" and then he does it

>Lol can't you go and be poor somewhere else?

Aaaww, triggered because you got a papercut that put you in massive devt? :3

The Deep State is attacking people exposing the Deep State.

Holy shit can you not write a headline.

t. Saul Alinsky

t. Yuri Bezmenov before defection

Kek

How many members of the Trump team have lied about their contacts with Russia until a news story came out?

Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Stone, and Kushner just off the top of my head

that clip takes every comment out of context
he was responding to a question from a reporter about russian hacking. It was already known at this point that Hillary had 'accidentally' erased and bleached her server of emails that were subpoenaed by the FBI
he was saying, hey if the russians can find them, that would be great
so what

Yeah when do you think the left will start moving on from it? Getting worried for you guys, heartattacks and people dying and shit.

Breitbart was founded in like 2007. It's funded by Israelis.

Also if Russian-funded propaganda and media sources were illegal in the US, then why is RT allowed to broadcast here?

then others replace them and so continues the behind the scenes war between the illuminati like secret factions

Pray tell Leaf did he also "make fun of a handicapped reporter"?

So many of your hitpieces and stories have been, and not using the word as a meme here, fake. Fake hate crimes, fake rapes, fake moral failings etc.

And you are still so shocked that people actually don´t trust your lying pedo satanic communist side anymore? I cannot believe it. Thus, the only rational explanation is: shill/troll.

>Pray tell Leaf did he also "make fun of a handicapped reporter"?

Either that or he really is a retarded spastic.

Or maybe he just likes to literally shake all the time.

End yourself

traitors hang first, Commie scum

>I don't understand satire

Thats all youve got though.

damn putin controlling the whole damn world while his country is dogshit and most of the citizens barely make a living

he probably takes all their money!

You are correct, he does this all the time for various reasons - often when making fun of or mocking something he finds silly or "weak".

Was not a one-off nor as it to mock that handicapped t-rex armed journo.
Thus = it was a fake news hit piece. This is the problem of the left, they say fact check but don´t. They say facts but have none.

>literally his core team
>"i-is that all u got"?

lmao

By living in Argentina.

>You are correct,

Then why even raise the question like there was a possibility the answer could be favorable to Trump?

What a retarded waste of time.

Thats not evidence show some evidence some actual fucking concrete evidence.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc

from 5.20. Try not be a retarded communist in your next life okay user. Every single one of you are liars and thieves. No mercy on DOTR.

Kek

5 member, including his son in law all lied about communications with Russians.

They all lied

I am so sick of this Russian bullshit. It is so petty from the left side. It is fucking pathetic. Stop trying to make this country the bad guy.

Trump said he didn't want to piss off russians or bomb russia into oblivion because they're mean to the gays so that means he's literally hitler and a russian spy.

I'm ok if it keeps making them look like insane scizos to normies

>yuropoor education

checked

Still...evidence?

Top kek.

Bwahaha what is this Saul Alinsky´s babby? He does this to mock people. Thus he did NOT do it to mock the cuck for being disabled. THUS your whole fucking narrative, including everything else (muh russia, muh antisemitic statements, muh accusing jews of faking hate crimes, muh rapes etc) falls apart.

WE WILL TAKE FROM YOU EVERYTHING, FUCKING TRAITORS TO HUMANITY

doubletriple checked

That's why there is an investigation. The Steele dossier is looking pretty accurate

Could you stop embarrassing us? We don't need more help with that.

Your vagina has no power here :^)

The absolute madman

An investigation thats been going on since june, strange still not a single document or recording has been released.

Anyone that starts with lol in caps as their statement is a fucking retarded bitch. Shut the fuck up.

>leftist gestapo attacking the press

What happened to Muh freedom of the press?

>traitor

Your not even American?

There are multiple investigations on Trump, Nunes proved this when he said the incidental collection of the Trump team were not related to Russia.

>What happened to Muh freedom of the press?

What indeed? :^)

noice

Yes, one would think that if something really serious were in this since-June investigation then maybe it would have come out before the election ffs

Now it's all like "HEY we had investigation! That's the news! That we HAD an investigation! Really scary stuff going forward r-rr-r-r-right?"

It's funny how Alex threw himself into this and he's just a Larper.

is ctr shopping skills going down to pay for brock healthcare bills?