/ourgirl/

youtube.com/watch?v=DUoI30m3p2M

She needs to get BLACKED asap

>girl

I almost puked, mods delete this thread please.

that's a man

false, her penis is very feminine

I am in love with this man/woman whatever.

Anyone who disses my true love is getting a fist up their clakka

She makes good videos.

C U T E
U
T
E

How can biological women even compete

I dont have any photoshop skills,but I'll get you guys started with the template

>Girl

Gargoyle.

Yeah, it's funny when she bashes on crazy trannies. Her videos are cool.

I wanna mouthfuck this tranny so hard

You gotta admit she is the most passable tranny.

How much surgery was required to look like that?

>girl

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Has >she ever talked about burning coal?

>Girl.
You're fucked in the head. Saged

>It's "Sup Forums fawns over some attentionwhore because s-she's just like us!!!" episode
Really getting tired of these episodes tbqh

>"She"
On the day of the rope you will be the first to hang.

it's literally a dude

Is that a real tweet?

>girl
>

yes. she used to tweet crazy shit and then delete it all the time.

Sup Forums is not your platform to try to get e-famous, stop trying to viral advertise your shitty youtube channel here you faggot.

Impossible to tell because she deletes most of her tweets.

Gays and trannys hate non whites the most. In some ways, they are natural allies.

>she

why?

Despite the tough persona she puts on in videos and on twitter she's actually a big puss that's afraid of confrontation.

Trannies should have their brains transfered to sex bots.

This solves the issue of realistic AI for sex bots, and the body issue for trannies.

>girl

I used to have an online friend that I talked to sometimes who is a tranny. She was very passable. Almost impossible to tell me. She told me stories about picking up guys at bars and telling them she was only willing to anal because she didn't want to get pregnant. Lots of guys probably fucked her ass without even knowing they just had gay sex.

>Afraid of confrontation on a social media website

Jesus Christ, and she seriously thinks that being trans is not a mental illness, those are the actions of someone with extreme fucking anxiety, as well as an obviously passive demeanor, something common with trans people.

who the fuck wants a realistic ai for their sex bot? defeats the whole point. gas trannies

Disgusting faggot

>and she seriously thinks that being trans is not a mental illness
She admits that gender dysphoria is a mental illness and says the cure is transitioning.

>have an illness that originates in your mind
>cut off your dick to fix it
Mentally ill AND stupid

Yeah nah, there's no way they didn't notice his dick and balls. Most likely they fucked the tranny and just decided they were going to live with it.

That was pretty much my response. She said she went for the drunkest guy that she thought was hot enough. She also said she wouldn't take her pants all the way down. Just half way so they still covered her junk but not her ass.

Still has her penis. Says she doesn't want to cut it.

Oh yes, we should mutilate the mentally ill, that will fucking help it. She is only propped up by those cucky classical liberals, she evidently only has an IQ of a little more than 90. She also has a really limited vocabulary.

>that voice

dead giveaway...... Holy shit...

>tranny enablers ITT

Blaire raised a good point about the gay pride events, gay parties are really degenerate for not good reason whatsoever.

>2017
>Still falling for the vaginal jew

Qt

Fuck off kangaroo

God thats hot

>a faggot
>not controlled opposition

nice try shlomo

I blame america for enabling this degeneracy.

Blaire is cute. CUTE!

OK well chemically and physically altering your body to treat a mental problem is retarded. And it doesn't work.

e's fucked in the 'ed m8 but e raises some good points desu famalam

Would all manlets be better off becoming trannies?

>those hands
>passable
I mean, I'd love to fuck that boipussy, but that's clearly a dude.

Holy fuck I haven't seen this in years and I still laugh at the guy at bottom right

Only if artificial wombs became a thing. Otherwise, you are just making a potential man become a waste.

would all sub 8 inches dicklets be better off becoming trannies?

More like /notagirl/

>Having sex
>Not noticing your partner does have a dick
Yea, no
Even a fleeting trap in the Netherlands region or egregious trusting would reveal he's a trap
You'd need to pick up the virginest virgin for your dick to not be noticed.

this is funny because i bet it complains about its rights as a tranny being eroded.

>girl

>8.26
lmao, how do you measure that accurately?

Not in 15 years.

it's 21 cm, i just googled '21 cm in inches', since that site doesn't take cm as input only inches

B L A C K E D your mother, your unemployed tacoboi virgin of shit.

I had a massive erection here. And I came with a Canadian trap on skype an hour ago.

My BBC (Big Brazilian Cock) uncut is for all these white traps.

So many faggots ITT

your husbando a shit, keyboard warrior.

Did they fuck?

blaire is pure and would never touch that outbreak monkey.

Hot

Lacey showed her the pure pleasures of heroin.

This tranny is pretty passable until they begin to speak. Then it's just sad. Did you see his kid pictures? Looked normal. I bet he has a 10.2 like youtuber styxhexenhammer666.

Sup Forums Faggots n' Sissy

>doesnt realize this is Sup Forums pretending to be Sup Forums.

>girl