Motion M-103 passes

Racists BTFO

>cbc.ca/news/politics/m-103-islamophobia-motion-vote-1.4038016

What happens now alt-right? Soon you will no longer be able to spread your HATE and "freedom of speech"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
youtube.com/watch?v=vPWY123MHOo
imgur.com/a/OH7Q8#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EAT SHIT PAKI.

SEIG HEIL!....into the oven you go moslem filth.

Makes me wonder, are muslims actually being harassed? I haven't seen it once in my life.

i bet youre from toronto

theyre harassing us actually. its a fucked up backwards situation

Islam isn't that bad for males

Why are we fighting against it?

This is not true. Islam is a feminist religion, a religion of equality and peace.

As with Jews, Muslims are the arbiters and recordkeepers of whether or not they have been harassed.

>What happens now alt-right?
We annex you.

please. get rid of our cucktard pm while youre at it.

Good luck. We have proud defenders of minorities ready to fight racism at any moments notice.

>Islam isn't that bad for males
It's literal hell for everyone who can think. So you'll probably be fine.

>Liberals rejected an attempt by Saskatchewan Conservative MP David Anderson to remove the word "Islamophobia" from the motion and change the wording to "condemn all forms of systemic racism, religious intolerance and discrimination of Muslims, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Hindus and other religious communities.

they have sticks. we have high powered assault weapons.

This just adds fuel to the fire

Um haven't you heard of the Quebec massacre Dutch Nazi scumbag? 6 Muslims were murdered. Proof that white Christians can be just as violent if not more so than Muslims.

Good grief. Fuck Canada now, too.

>Byzantines have to stand next to mudroaches
feel bad for him

Your laws don't apply to me.
I'll happily harass your country.
You can't stop me.

Muslims aren't people and neither are leafs.

The colonizers have been colonized. GG western Europe. Well at least there's one good thing that will happen, Liberal ideas will soon go the way of the dino.

that's my purse
I don't know you
(kick to the testicles)

How by not wearing hijabs, drinking wine, or watching tv that you dont like?

Go back home if you are so harassed

so what do i have to say now to have the RCMP show up at my door? this should be fun to play around with

Rest In Peace Canada

Press F to pay respects

This is like the glen beck frog analogy

Goodnight Canada, so sorry for America's hat. Hopefully you will accept all of Americas liberals and non-whites when the genocide begins.

The wall between the US and Canada is going to be fucking expensive though. Its the largest undefended land border in the world currently

Hope you like the sudden influx of conservatism because you just guaranteed it leaf.

BASED
GO DIE IN A HOLE STORMNIGGER

kill yourself you little kike

Hang yourself you waste of space.

ITS THE WALLS FALL OUT WOMAN

honestly no, Canada doesn't have much racial tension whatsoever. I have no clue why these laws are even being brought up, I've lived in BC for 27 years and I have not once seen a muslim person harassed in public.

You are scum and an idiot. Your type of people are cancer to our society. You are defending muslims from what actualy? They are harassing us and killing us, their imams are openly calling for our extermination, fucking Erdogan and his minister are calling for holy war. If/when holy war really happens muslims will not spare you and you will come to us for help but we will not help you. You will be fucked. Fucking Antifa piece of shit bastard.

cause man, we can't let the bad guys win. WHAT WOULD BATMAN DO?

>lefties love super heroes
>they support vigilante justice without even knowing it

Bring the rakes, bring the rope
Help me burgeranon, you're my only hope

>retarded leaf thinks this is a good thing
Just wait until the censor your opinions faggot

Hahahaha no. Imams who preach hate are not real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace, any deviation from this is not real Islam.

Fuck mudslime sandniggers and everything they stand for

Oh fuck you for reminding me about that.

I think he's trying to say that the Muslims are the ones harassing them

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOoOOoOoOoOOOoO U R BTFO!!!!!

Are you retarded? Look up the long-term effects of polygamy and 1st-cousin inbreeding on society as a whole and for just men. Also, Islam is all about constant warring and worshiping God everyday nonstop. Not to mention, stifling creativity and technological progress.

did you at least find the comparison accurate?

canada sucks bruh

you deserve it though so i'm okay with this

correct

FUCK YOUUU i wanna crack open a cold one with the lads!!!!!!!!!!

im literally going to continue life as usual and shout slurs about muslims in the streets

Fucking pathetic.

you are aware that motions are not bills or laws,right? Passing a motion isn't the same as passing a law.

It can lead to the drafting of a bill that can become a law, however.

You mean by hanging rape victims, mutilating female genitalia, and forcing them to wear head scarfs? Sure as hell doesn't sound pro woman...

the fire rises

Way to go Canada! Hopefully this will pass and you will then see how what little freedom you still have dies.
All speech should be protected, even the speech you don't like or agree with.

Sure it is non-binding, but FUCK YOU TRUDEAU! You worthless piece of shit.

Please put a bullet in that man's head!

I just keep getting angrier.

Literally nothing. This is becoming stage 5 cancer very rapidly. Go jerk off, re read the motion and sage your own thread. Also kys..

I'm still going to refer to everyone as "cunt", so your "laws" are laughable.

Keep flexing your vagina, and kissing the feet of those we're letting in to this country, Trudeau...your fellow countrymen just LOVE you for it.

>IS THIS A PICTURE OF M*HA*ED

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

>mfw I am getting my rifle/shotgun permit in 2 weeks

wasn't there a saying that you can know who controls you by knowing who you can't criticize? hmmm

Sure it is non-binding, but FUCK YOU TRUDEAU! You worthless piece of shit.

>instead of confronting difficult problems, make it illegal to talk about them
good luck with that

>being brought up
Because you're willingly handing away the freedom that the west fought so hard to attain.

I dont live in your country leaf, i can spread all the fucking hate i want

It's a motion

In effect it's meaningless

sorry nigger faggot but murica doesnt follow your laws. look at me in manspreading. come at me bro

Government virtue signalling at its finest

Fuck off Mohammed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPWY123MHOo

Canadians will hang you.

>Islam
>feminist religion
PICK ONE.

Peterson will save us.

>When you're a canadian retard that thinks he understands ''real islam''.
Give Akhmed's dick a break you cum dumpster

>permit for rifle
>permit for shotgun
user, I...

imgur.com/a/OH7Q8#

If we can't advocate for our interests the only thing left to do is drive a truck of peace into a muslim congregation.

>user was jailed for this post

Heh. what a puny ass protest. so few Canadians care about this clearly.

That they are allowed to stand there protesting a motion that wants to fight hate speech should be illegal imo. Put them in jail.

Not so fast. The motion calls for a study in which suggestions might be made for government approach towards fighting Islamophobia which could evidently lead to an actual law. Thats what needs to happen. Criticism of Muslims and their religion is hate speech

Then we can get to the issue of making sure that refugees from the US are properly taken care of.

Fuck you! Its not my fault were a nation of cucks!