MOLOCH/SATURN is HERE!

Further discussion of the strange censorship of our new deity continues here.

Have you made peace with MOLOCH yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3
youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away heretic

What actually happened?
Why is that thing in the sky censored? Can anyone explain (sans biblical asshattery)

I bet nothing happens.

>new thread frog worshippers
>posts moloch
Wow end yourself

Saturn is finally here.

Daily reminder that areas around Saturn, other planets, and comets were thrown out of the IRAS dataset 35 years ago because of their distorting effects and not because your autistic frog god is coming back.

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3

Go back to /x/.

- ATTENTION -

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

- ATTENTION -

We have bigger fish to fry.
Nibiru is coming.

- ATTENTION -

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

- ATTENTION -

Its literally nothing. Its just a bunch of retards and christfags overacting because they made a face out of clouds of cosmic gas when its put through infrared scopes.

Beyond that its just Kekcultists and Moloch faggots screaming at eachother while Christfags tear up old revelations pages and desperately try prove god is real.

Why have you not praised MOLOCH yet?

dare I say it, the Molochaust?

If im not mistaken. Didnt we just go through something like this a few months ago? I feel like im having deja vu

Oh, sweet;
I figured it was nothing, but it doesn't matter regardless
There's nothing anyone could do about insta-armageddon space *things*
ty

doing my duty and posting this to ROBLOX

The saturated Saturday.

Kek, Saturn is not Moloch. Moloch is just one of Baal's minions. Baal is Enlil of the Sumerian Pantheon. Anu, Enlil's father, is the top dog, and the demiurgos of our planet.

Saturn itself is not intrinsically evil, it's just that it represents energies that can be manipulated for evil purposes because of it's relation with physicality, etc.

The original picture is green and the mouth is red like pepe

Stop using the infared filter. It's kek, not moloch

this reminds how today I had a fucking feeling of dread with the number 72

I heard he is a complete faggot.

The Holy Sabbath is actually the worship of the planet Saturn. If you "keep the Sabbath," then you are carrying on the ancient worship of this pagan god. That is why he is worshipped on Saturn's Day -- which today we call "Saturday."

When will the Frog Worshippers awaken at last to their MOLOCHian overlord?

Kek will wipe out all religions and lead us towards eternal chaos, the chaos of life.
We will live, not as slaves to false gods, but slaves to our own wills.
This is freedom

Ignore all shills. They will try to manipulate you by signaling to one another like this.

Nibiru is coming.

>Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile.

Yeah :(
Set is pretty gay too

So when does it happen? Because I can only read shit and nobody is giving a date ffs.

Thread for Kek worshippers
Fuck molochfags

lmao shut up retard
get the spiders out of your eyes

This thread is heresy of a Molech asslicker.

Thread for the believers of KeK.

May KeK bless it with many gets..

Iconoclastic.

Heretic Bread
Praise kek

Saturday 23 September around lunch time.

Might be a bit late.

GUYS GUYS LOOK

This is actually a giant space dick, you can clearly see from the lines I draw.

Actually the only people getting digits in this thread are the Kek worshippers.
Maybe you're right, glory to KeK?

spotted

fuck im dead

>He still thinks that KEK is a god of numbers.

You must be a woman.

It's for scholars here.

We are sabing the fucking world; so please step aside.

>23.09.2017
>Saturday
>Saturday is the 7th day of the week
>Saturday - Satur- Saturn
>Trump=Trump, like trumpcard
>he also was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president
>won by 77 electoral votes

Alright anons, discuss. Is it just a (((coincidence))) or could have Kek shown up before in human form?

gay forced meme is fucking gay

KEK is green

SET is red.

I'd rather be gay than be a leaf

DAT AZZZZZ DOUGH

boiis have faith in kek.
let's post best waifu instead of worrying

>infrared

Leafs *are* gay.

>people keep posting the infared version instead of the actual one you can see with your eyes which is green with red lips

REMINDER THAT SEPTEMBER 23 2017 IS ON A SATURDAY, THE 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK..

I also got 7's here Confirmed happening.

>wake me up (can't wake up)
>when September ends
>Like my father's come to pass
>7 years have gone so fast
>wake me up (can't wake up)
>when September ends

Just like our fathers passed, 7 years will go so fast. The 7 years of tribulation are upon us.

Wake me up.

Threadly reminder that the sign of Revelation 12 is just that, a sign. Anyone attempting to conflate it with the day the world ends or the rapture is reaching beyond what the text says.

It is a sign of the times. Repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Kek, like Moloch is a false god. There is only one God.

>SATURDAY
>SATURN'S DAY
SOON.

Your post finishes by a 7.

Let that sink in.

Oh joy. I turn 27 the day before.

I have had the same and similar dreams any time I have a fever. Usually, I am conversing with some kind of deity (for want of a better word) in some kind of telepathic language (there is an unspoke understanding, hard to describe, it is a feeling more than anything). There are no visuals in the dream, just this void being and our unspoken conversation. The content of the conversation is unkown to me, and yet I understand it. I always awake, sweating, with a sense of emptiness, followed by immense dread.

Has Lord Kek blessed me Sup Forums?

Welp it was a pleasure shitposting with all of you gentlemen have best waifu

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. Then another angel came out of the temple, calling in a loud voice to the One seated on the cloud, “Swing Your sickle and reap, because the time has come to harvest; for the crop of the earth is ripe.” So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.…

Sept 23 2017 is not the definitive harvest(ascension into fourth density - golden age on Earth) date. That is dependent on the decision of the collective consciousness of humanity. But it is the turning point. From the point onwards, things will become apparent to those who can see. And they will know that the time is upon us.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA

Guys, can you imagine someone from outside Sup Forums culture coming here and reading such threads like these? Fucking hilarious, the levels of absurdity and complex layers of irony is worth an Oscar. I'm telling you, we are collectively going to end up insane or reach new levels of enlightenment.

Just imagine NSA or CIA reading such threads like these. Lmao

>2017
>On September 23, 2017, we will see the constellation Virgo with the sun rise directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). These events transpire during the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of “the woman clothed in the sun,” Our Lady at Fatima in 1917.
>Revelation 12

t. NSA and CIA at the same time

>not taking what is going on here seriously.
>Not worshipping kek unironically.
>Being this fucking new
Get the fuck out CIA

It's time to go full TROGLODYTE.

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

>we are collectively going to end up insane or reach new levels of enlightenment.
Is there a difference?

Perhaps you should. Apparently things get super crazy as the harvest approaches. After all, people who are not conscious and positive enough to be in 4th density will be transported to another 3rd density planet. The truly evil ones will not go out without a fights.

>Just imagine NSA or CIA reading such threads like these
They're in this thread right now, telling you to take your pills and go to sleep.

Can you hear me user? It will soon be time to wake up, when September ends.

lol at their "Cultural Anthropologists" in the Meme Division.

They just can't keep up with us.

PRAISE KEK.

No i will make a lot of money by robbing corpses

lol

Money will be worthless.

Check out these palindrome thoth digits

Nice job, asshats.
You woke up an ancient chaos god who's gonna come and dog-fuck our plane of reality while the war foretold in Revelations goes on.
You worshiped a false idol, and now this shit. Thanks, faggots.

Money is already worthless

PRAISE KEK

Not for me.

Those are actually pretty sick paintings

kek u sofunny

Good point.

NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA NESARA GESARA

THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET APPROACHETH.

Moloch gon' get rekt by the Triple-K mafia.

Well, these have been some fun threads. Got shit to do now, good night fellow Kek worshippers. Frogs for the Frog God.

It seems kek is for the return of gold coins

isl*m can h*ck off btw

Them digitz
*where is my mind starts playing*