Trucks

>be most powerful and important man in the world
>also on a personal level you are rich as fuck long before you became most powerful man in the world
>one day someone pulls a semi into your front lawn
>WOAH SICK CHECK OUT THIS SEMI
>HEY GET A PIC OF ME WHILE I PRETEND TO BE HAULING ASS
>BEEP BEEP

I think there's a lesson about enjoying life's simple things here. I hope I can be this happy an easy to amuse in the future.

I love Trump, but I just had the hardiest chuckle I've had in a while and it felt good. Thanks user.

t. autism

Feels good to know a normal, funny, and caring human being is POTUS and leader of the Free World and no longer paid reptilian cryptojews

We got this yall

Donald did Nice, France! Whaddya think?

You are literally retarded if you dont think that was planned why would the trucker already be in the passanger side

Trucks are awesome.

That's not a very intelligent or meaningful sentence, but fuck it, trucks are awesome.

wow hes just like my dad :)

You never caught Obama getting into an 18 Wheeler. Or Michelle in a dress that didn't cost $200 minimum.

Playing with trucks because he needed a break from colluding with the Russians and stoping food and health care for the elderly.

What a swell guy!

Are you implying that Obongo never climbed into the cab of a semi to suck a rednecks dick, or are you implying that he's simply never been caught doing so?

Nigger.

I love this timeline.

oh my god look at his teeth

isnt he just darling

i dont see any brits in here posting about driving a truck, hmmm wonder why.

it's like he's a child that got a new toy. How do you get to be this unintelligent?

any real man who gets to sit behind the wheel of a semi rig and toot the horn automatically reverts to his 6 year old self

BEEP BEEP

this is why we need to build a wall.

Based Trump

No shit it was planned, you don't just get to drive a semi onto the whitehouse lawn. Acting like a child and pretending to drive it was not though

Hello

Driving a semi truck is still on my bucket list.

Where can I get the opportunity to experience this?

Give him a break. The fat, old, impotent bastard probably hasn't had a semi of any kind in years.

Euro truck simulator

>to smart to have had a healthy childhood

He just had a good time with it and entertained the truckers. The video is great.

I love that we got an autismo like ourselves elected

Imagine what would happen if he got to play in a train engine

It would be foolish to rule it out

lololololol vote has paid off with 10000000x max dividends of lulz

As a truckerfag, I can tell you it's significantly less fun than it looks. Maybe I'm just biased since I do it 10 hours a day though

BREAKER BREAKER THIS IS POTUS MAGA

I feel honored to have switched to this timeline

I came from Chik Fil A timeline

I bet hilldabeast won back there

This is the personality trait of the exceptionally motivated. Still being able to feel a youthful level of excitement into old age is what is required to excel. Be excited in the truck so you can be calm in the boardroom.

do you fuck lot lizards a lot? Are there many boy lot lizards? did you ever kill any lot lizards?

:)

Fuck off faggot. He's clearly mowing down muslims in a poetic justice kind of way!

We're doomed.. Seriously, this was a last ditch chance.. It could have only been pulled off by the right person. Its clear now that Trump is not that person. He is a buffoon. We're fucked.. There goes everything.

Fuck off CIA shill your memes are too weak

kek my sides

what happened now?

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

desu this
dude was just having fun

I am a trucker and this makes me so happy

This thread has given me all sorts of good feels

Based Trump. I swear to god I'd kill anyone who tried to hurt god emperor