Memetic Principality of Kek General - We're serious on this edition

>To find these generals search for Memetic instead for Kekistan, since we're no longer going to have a sandnigger name. Thanks.

The Memetic Principality of Kek is a project for people like (you), so you are welcome to give us your opinion, and/or join us in creating the dream.

Right now we're moving from a meme thing (to build an ethnostate) to a viable project which is creating an ethnocommunity in US soil.

We have found some locations to start the project, some of them as cheap as 10.71 Hectares for $5900 if we reach 1000 anons to join the project.

You are very welcome to lurk around and to help us with your ideas.

To organize stuff we have created a forum which is here:
>1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club

Register here:
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?action=register

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=9.msg91
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=2.0
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>88 checked
Also nice and neat forum

Buy land in south africa.

THE RACE WAR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN THERE. ALL NEETS SHOULD MOVE THERE AND BRING GUNS

This is a good starting point to read
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=9.msg91

>rare digits
Thank you based user

Praise Kek

I'm honestly getting sick of this Kekistani autism.

bump

Hmmm. I'm enjoying this

checked, and agreed

>88
CHECKED!
>We have found some locations to start the project, some of them as cheap as 10.71 Hectares for $5900 if we reach 1000 anons to join the project.
Where did you find this?

In wyoming... here:
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=2.0

The most amusing thing is how Kek is a memetic cargo-cult that is actually memetic creationism. Rightist paranoia and biological creationism share commonalities. Creationism posits a powerful intentional agency behind the design of life. Cultural creationism posits powerful intentional agencies as being behind the direction of culture (embodied by the nefarious magical omnipotent super-jews.) The evolutionary analogue of cultural change is that processes, biases, and trends that are behind such change, it is a bottom-up phenomenon following certain variable and changing rules of cultural transmission. To create true change is then to expose some of these rules and how they are fake news, such as the commitment to political ideology over truth. I think you can see at this point the contradiction between this view and modern rightism, which is as strongly against this as you can get. It is true that the left as a cultural mass has some of the same flaws, but they are not nearly as catastrophic to discourse, and leftism's high valuation of analytical self error-checking prohibits the excesses of politically convenient bullshittery that the right exhibits.

The response to its own weakening has been conservatism doubling down on exploiting human psychology to derail discourse (which includes analysis to knock down bogus claims) to generate paranoia and hate to try to shout out opposition and encourage epidemics of conservative memes that thrive in such environments. Welcome to the Nazi Zombie apocalypse, kiddos, your brains are all infested which are literally in an informational sense mental parasites driving those with weakened memetic immune systems towards extreme rightist views. However delusion is never sustainable, because woven falsehoods eventually yield to reality when they crash into it, unable to lie themselves out of naked consequences. Cultural conservatism (or cultural capitalism, as when considering culture as a reflection of capitalist socioeconomics, seeking to preserve capital is equivalent to seeking to preserve memes that have evolved to be fiercely self-preserving and competitive) thus is in a manic bubble that will crash hard, and is actually in the process of crashing hard at the present. Enjoy watching your ideological dreams die before your very eyes, fuckos, hard disillusionment leads to hard inquiry into how one fucked up so badly, and thus to productive change. Welcome to the butthurtening.

You're the same leftypol guy that spammed /BMW/ with this shit

If what you're saying is true, then why is Gen Z the most conservative generation since WW2?

Also, I fundamentally disagree with your categorization of conservativism, but there's no point in getting to that if you can't answer this question

I'm sending a ticket to my hosting company. It looks like mod_security is on, and that's the problem.

The forum works, but some anons cannot access it, don't know why.

This is the direct link to the register page, if you want to try.

bump

>convenient bullshittery
Oh, I would say you're a leader in that that department.

Verbal diarrhoea.

>Checked
I'm in

>88
Checked and bumped

I think the kekistan poster is the scorned ex-lover of the thoth poster, and the two of them are locked in this twisted, psychotic alternate reality where they are both cursed to perpetually re-live their failed relationship here on Sup Forums, each shilling their own crappy meme--the root of the fights that led to their breakup--under the calm and patient gaze of the autists and sociopaths of the world.

can we find a background color for the Royal Standard that is not associated with islam?

But what has kuk done for me lately? No arrests made in #PG. No arrests made in DNC. No real happ'nins.

Radio silence.

Can we call it Kekeston??

Because Kekistan sound to much Muslim but Kekeson sounds better.

Oriana Fallaci should be one of the Spiritual Parents of Kekstone

Julius Evola should be another Spiritual Father of Kekstone, consagrated in our own Walhalla Pantheon

Can you just read the first fucking line of the OP?

Kekstonia

stop shilling your honeypot

FREE KEKISTAN

how about kekburg

The brother of Obama supports you guys

WOW! We need to have him at the inauguration!

If KEKISTAN is going to happen we cant have splintering over the name.
plus i just bought the flag
so dont ruin it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah I know, he is a cool guy, he should become our new Sup Forums symbol

In real life I have a 400 pound hacker following me and I have a plan. If we do things correctly we will attract smart money.

Join the forum!!!
And don't let it die!
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php

WHITENESS IS OUR STRENGTH

Checked and agreed.

just registered
praise KEK

Registered too!!! SHADILAY

BUMP